AT least i don't have to change my avatar for christmas this year

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
BECAUSE I NEVER CHANGED BACK TO A NORMAL AVATAR AFTER LAST CHRISTMAS SUCKERS!!!!!!!

/leaves nerds in his wake.

Few of you miserable cretins can feel like i do know. A deep sense of internet superiority.

Carry on.:)

I changed mine... then a month or so ago I changed it back to Christmas avatar?

Why?

Because it gets peoples attention. I soak up in the glory. MUAHAHAHA!!

Not serious of course. :cheese:

Never participate in Christmas avatars.

I dunno what slave would look like with a santa hat

/me ponders the thought

A bit early, isn't it? We didn't even get to have Cornucopia hats yet. :H

Pfft, hats. Only person in my family that would wear a santa hat is my father who's paid quite a bit to do the gig (Only on Christmas day, for the disabled kiddies). It's quite a sight watching Santa ride through Adelaide on a motorcycle.

Well it wasn't intentional, but I think mine is ready.

Do I still have a hat on?

EDIT: Damn it Toaster!

I wanted to make the white ball swing from side to side last time but I couldn't be arsed to find out how to do it on a M$ application (I've only done it like once on Macromedia)

There was no Christmas in the stone age. There was only Bam.

Bam-Margera-p08.jpg
... Bam.

NO CHRISTMAS AVATARS TILL DECEMBER
That is all.

I have succeeded in turning my Ianto avatar in to a Christmas av but I will only reveal it at the start of December.

When I find my a good standard goomba avatar again, I'll get one of you crackers to fix it up.

I lol'd. Also, have had mine for the past two Christmas, what do you say to that you ****ing dicks?

Your school tie reminds me of my school tie from primary school.

They were the days.

Which primary school did you go to? PM me if you don't want everyone knowing.

Bolshaw. South Manchester. You won't know it and neither will anybody else so there's no harm in my posting it :p

It's on the south side, yeah? Smells like that odd mix of smog and ball sweat.

Pfft, hats. Only person in my family that would wear a santa hat is my father who's paid quite a bit to do the gig (Only on Christmas day, for the disabled kiddies). It's quite a sight watching Santa ride through Adelaide on a motorcycle.

We have a few charity rides that are exactly the same over here. Thousands of motorcyclists all riding in santa suits/with presents strapped to their machines. Been to the last two, good fun

OMG. I can't believe I had my Mr Moneybags avatar this time last year. It doesn't seem like 11/12 months ago. More like 11/12 weeks. Days even.

How time flies when I'm talking to you guys.

<3

Not sure how I'm going to Christmas up this one D:

I guess I'm going to have to make another abominable snowman avatar or I might just put a Santa hat on my vacuum. Who knows.

Back