Back to school!

mastag

Tank
Reaction score
Day after tomorrow, I'll be a senior in high school.

I'm feeling a combination of "Hurray!" and "Dammit!"

When do you go back, fellow adolescent HL2netters?

Still got about 3 weeks, then I'll be in last year high school (grade 12).

THEN OFF TO UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO FOR MUSIC **** YEA!

Meh. I'm glad this is the last year of high school, but at the same time, I really don't feel "ready" for the next big leap to being on my own after this year.

But then again, I'm a huge pansy, so hey.

Your senior year will be great.

I'm heading to college in a couple weeks.

i started band camp last week (bleh. Work from 8 to 5) which starts about two weeks before school. So i'm gonna be a Sophomore in a week! :3

Grade 12, here I come! Sorta cant wait to see everyone again.

I moved back into uni yesterday.

Meh. I'm glad this is the last year of high school, but at the same time, I really don't feel "ready" for the next big leap to being on my own after this year.

But then again, I'm a huge pansy, so hey.

Uni is awesome. You'll love it.

Starting 4th week back of semester 2 of uni today.

Senior in college this year. I joined this forum when I was a sophmore in highschool. My god time flys...

2 Weeks tommorow :D

H000000RAY!!!

My "vacation" ends in a week, but it doesn't matter because I've been staying at school for MOST OF THE ****ING SUMMER> ARGH BASTARDS>

In about two weeks I'll be back at college to do my childcare course. I've just got this last year and then I'm finished my education. I plan to go back to college at some point to do psychology.

Going to back to college in about 5 more weeks... no idea why it's delayed, classes should've started up again a week ago.

Sept 2nd I have a induction to my Foundation Art college course, then teaching and studio work begins on the 8th.

Dead excited! Though, I should probably start doing some of the work they set me...

School began here in August 12th. New school and new people. Good place I gotta say, the teachers are much better than in my former school.

Day after tomorrow, I'll be a senior in high school.

I'm feeling a combination of "Hurray!" and "Dammit!"

When do you go back, fellow adolescent HL2netters?

I'm going to a community college my first two years. I am kind of excited to see what it is like, but a bit upset that I can't go to the school I had intended because they increased all their prices by 100%.

I can't imagine having another year of HS, I'd hate it so much, I could hardly stand it this year.

I hear many schools will have four day weeks because of the slumping American economy.

I still ave 2 weeks, then I'll be a junior in High School... little nervous that it's come so far already... Looking back on everything, kindergarten seems just yesterday... I WANNA GO BACK! D:

The one annoying thing about this year is that I won't have any days off during the week because it's a proper course that I'm doing. Last year was just Skills for Working Life so we got a day off. This year it's going to be much more challenging and there's going to be a lot mre homework and coursework to do. *gulp*

I'm happy that I only have 3 days of school this year instead of 5.

I have a pretty sweet week. Lectures at 11 on a tuesday then some afternoon studio work, 9-4 on a Tuesday, a day off on wednesday for research/paperwork and then the Thurs and Fri I have the same 9-4 schedule. Wednesdays off is sweet because it's pound a pint on a Tuesday night so win win. :D

I always had Wednesday off last year, and Thursday and Friday were half days!! I miss those times. :( *sob*

I always had Wednesday off last year, and Thursday and Friday were half days!! I miss those times. :( *sob*

I only had 1 class Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I couldn't get any good classes, so it wasn't by choice.

Back to school. Oh, back to school. To prove to daddy I'm not a fool. Back to school.
I got my lunch all packed.. my shoes tied tight.. I hope I don't get in a fight.

Senior year, day after tommorow. Looking forward to it.

Back