BG&E HD, coming 2011 to XBL and PSN!

I only recently finally played the original for about an hour. It seemed quite good.

I remember buying this game for the PC because it was very cheap - I'm not into these sort of games (I prefer first person shooters) but this game was AMAZING - I was hooked right from the opening cutscene. The soundtrack was ****ing epic! I hope we get the HD version aswell....

Never played it. I hear good things, though.

And Steam? Never played it but want to at some point.

Man, there are tons of XBL and PSN games I wish could come to PC. This being one of them.

Very excited for this one. Great game and VERY deserving of an HD remake. I am LOVING this HD remake trend. So far the games have been stellar.

Eh, already got it for PC and still haven't installed it. Woo, steam sales!

Man, if there's ever a game that deserves the HD treatment.

BG&E2 on the horizon.

I never actually got to finish the game myself, I got a weird bug when you got to the boating sections, whenever I drove the boat I got an FPS drop to 10 FPS average, I tried fiddling with settings, drivers etc, nothing helped.:(

That's why I'm particularly excited for this getting a HD remake that I can get on XBL.

I never finished the game on PS2 but I'd try an HD remake. the game was fun and pigs are cool sidekicks :D

I am happy with my PS3 purchase since all these great old games I never got to play are being remade for it :D

PC version would be nice though!

Indeed it would, I probably wouldn't get it myself, but I think it's unfair that PC-only fans of the series miss out on this.

Where's Samon? Didn't he worship Beyond Good & Evil?

Back