British girl, 11, now youngest mother

YROC

Formerly Hokey McSmokey
Reaction score
WHAT THE ****

A girl is to become Britain's youngest mother after becoming pregnant at 11.

The girl smokes 20 cigarettes a day despite being eight months' pregnant. She conceived aged 11 when she lost her virginity to a boy of 15 on a drunken night out with friends.

The 15-year-old has since been charged with rape by police, and is due to appear again at Edinburgh sheriff court on July 10.

Link Here

I don't know if she's the youngest mother ever or just in Britain (probably just in britain), but goddamn. Abortion better be an option.

Stay classy, Scotland.

More indication of how ****ed up this country is.

I think we should 'off' her friends, just to be safe. Who knows what kind of monstrosities they will grow up to be to plague society.

I just skimmed down to the last paragraph in the article. Why would this girl's mother be proud of her? What the heck lady, don't encourage this behavior! Argh.

Not at 8 months, even if it was, delivering a baby at this age is extremely dangerous, let alone abortion...
I would have thought abortion would be safer for the mother than giving birth, especially at that age. Jesus christ.

I would have thought abortion would be safer for the mother than giving birth, especially at that age. Jesus christ.
She's 8 months pregnant, she should have considered abortion an option way before that. Chances of natural delivery are, the way I see it, none because of the mother's small pelvic size, which leaves only one option; Caesarean section. Aborting the fetus, while at this time is obviously ethicly and moraly wrong, could also have huge negative phycological impact on the mother. There's a very strong chance for both the baby and the mother's survival under special care. an 11-year-old girl has feelings for her Barbie doll, aborting a child she has carried with her for the past 8 months doesn't change the fact that she's going to have to go under a surgery..

Whatever, the article is from 2006. This was already posted and discussed here a long time ago, as I recall. How are you finding out about this 4 years later???

I'm sure in Scotland, that girl is going to be famous.

What's the rate for shitty parents like hers in the UK and US?

I would like to know:

#1. why 11 year olds have drunken parties

#2. why Said 11 year olds have orgies while in said drunken parties

#3. how this is even possible

#4. What the **** do their parents do?

I would like to know:

#3. how this is even possible

#4. What the **** do their parents do?

#1. Its Scotland

#2. Its Scotland

#3. Its Scotland

#4. Nothing. Its Scotland

What's the rate for shitty parents like hers in the UK and US?

Pregnancy Rates
0Bkuw.png

Per 1000 teens Age 15-19

(First, number of births) (Second,number of abortions) (Thirdly, numbers combined)

#1. Its Scotland

#2. Its Scotland

#3. Its Scotland

Lol. I take it you don't like Scotland?

Article said her mother was proud.

That just boggles my mind

"I'm proud my 11 year old girl got drunk and got knocked up by some kid" ?

What the **** is that? Is pregnancy some kind of competition or something? Do they give out prizes for having a baby while your underage?

Whatever, the article is from 2006. This was already posted and discussed here a long time ago, as I recall. How are you finding out about this 4 years later???

Ah, someone passed it off to me as new. I didn't bother to look at the date. Also didn't realize the babby was 8 months. That whole situation is ****ed up, regardless. Even if it was 4 years ago, now she's only 15 with a 4 year old kid. That's some shit right there.

#1. Its Scotland

#2. Its Scotland

#3. Its Scotland

Are you trying to imply such behaviour isn't about as common in England? :lol:

I HEAR ESSEX IS A REALLY COOL PLACE

Are you trying to imply such behaviour isn't about as common in England? :lol:

I HEAR ESSEX IS A REALLY COOL PLACE
Wales doesn't have these problems.

Wait, yes we do.

:(

Pregnancy Rates
0Bkuw.png

Per 1000 teens Age 15-19

(First, number of births) (Second,number of abortions) (Thirdly, numbers combined)
Too bad there isn't another set of columns, adjusting for population. Nothing really stands out here. We need one that goes bellow age 15.

Oh, OK. I didn't even notice that.

Still, we need one that goes to 11.

I would like to know:

The same reason anyone else would?

Wow, uhh... yeah. I usually come down on the "better safe than sorry" side of that argument, but if you're gonna start handing out condoms, no questions asked, no risk of it getting back to your parents... I mean, that's just asking for trouble, right? :|

I'm trying to remember the name of that forum member who had the Kermit the Frog 12 year old girlfriend.

Back