Brittany Murphy - RIP

VirusType2

Reaction score
brittany-murphy1.jpg

2009 Claims another celebrity.
Brittany Murphy died early on Sunday after going into full cardiac arrest, TMZ.com reports.

A 911 call originated from her home at 8 a.m., according to the website. Murphy was then transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and pronounced dead on arrival.
She was 32

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Actress-Brittany-Murphy-1013246.aspx

I wonder if drugs were involved. That's incredibly young to die from cardiac arrest.

She had an eating disorder apparently.

2009 has seriously been ****ed up with the amount of celeb deaths there have been. Crazy.

Damn....she had that whole kooky thing going on, pretty tragic.

Damn,

I used to fap to her when I was a kid.

Damn.

Drugs.

Watch they will find cocaine in her blood, give it like 2 weeks.

Didnt remember who she was untill i had to look at a clip from one of her movies, then i was all like "holy shit".

Did she have a history of heart disease or anything? She didnt look unhealthy. Can people really just get heart attacks for no reason like that?

now im ****ing scared

She as the girl from Sin City, Rafferty (the cops) ex or whatever, Clive Owens girl (in the movie). That's all I know her from.

Did she have a history of heart disease or anything? She didnt look unhealthy. Can people really just get heart attacks for no reason like that?

The heart's an engine. Even new cars breakdown, occasionally.

Many of you may know her as Luanne from King of the Hill.

damn shame...and yet unlikable ****s like Kate Goslin and her dumb ass ex still roam this world...annoying us every day.

I liked Murphy in Ramen Girl I believe that was her last movie irrc

That sucks. :(
Saw her in Sin City and Clueless.

She died way too damn young.

Oh, I thought this was gonna be one of those "X Celebrity is dead...DEAD tired of not getting any receiving on his/her banana phone" pranks.

Yeah, I know who Brittany Murphy was. Somewhat...hmm, Sin City is the only movie I recognize her from but still.

now im ****ing scared

Movie make-up, dumbass.

While LA County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told Access Hollywood the actress' death "appears to be natural at this time" on Sunday, an autopsy was being conducted on Monday to determine the exact cause of death.

With regards to the coroner noting she may have suffered from flu-like symptoms in the days leading up to her death, Monjack admitted Murphy had been sick - but it did not seem like it was anything serious.

"She had laryngitis," he said, noting she had seen a doctor. "She had been tired at the end of the year. She had made a couple movies."
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovi...hys-husband-speaks-out-my-world-was-destroyed

Based on this:
suffered from flu-like symptoms in the days leading up to her death, Monjack admitted Murphy had been sick - but it did not seem like it was anything serious.

"She had laryngitis," he said, noting she had seen a doctor. "She had been tired at the end of the year. She had made a couple movies."

I think it was a secondary infection - Pneumonia. Due to her having flu-like symptoms/laryngitis. Must have had a weakened immune system and didn't stay rested.

I remember her playing a whore in 8mile. Never knew she voiced in KotH.

Back