Chav translator?

jverne

Reaction score
is there a chav translator software? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

k jus coz we chavs....dress a sertain way an got attitude dnt mean u can dis uz lyk dat..jus tight az man, we iz da same az ova peeps out in da st , y dnt ya rip it outta goffs or sk8az dere da 1's wid no class,we wear da decent shit 4 christ sak,fink ya stooped lil low on dis 1 m8,specially 2 do a site bout uz,wot ova peeps bn sayin bout u iz tru,ya retarded an probs fat an ugle an still livin at home,tink ya shuld brav up 2 puttin a pic ov ya self on ya own website show ya face go on!

check the ChavScum hatemail!!
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/whattheysay.php

that's the funniest thing i saw this week!! :LOL: :LOL:

I can read through those like it was normal English.

Just goes to show how bad chavs are at spelling/reading/writing, they're ****ing retarded.

I HATE it when people type like that.

Just read it phonetically and say it out loud, you'll be able to understand it.

Oye empty them pockets. What's that. That's 20p. Yeah.

That's my 20p now!

The most disconcerting thing is that some people actually make a conscious effort to be like this. What hope is there for society when this is seen as desirable?

But since they are not desirable to us, we must destroy all the undesirables. :)

RakuraiTenjin said:
Just read it phonetically and say it out loud, you'll be able to understand it.

Oye empty them pockets. What's that. That's 20p. Yeah.

That's my 20p now!

Fookin' watch what ya say to Devvo; ya playing to my tune now!

Youn's better watch out, when Devvo's comin on down-o :bonce:

Devvo said:
Fookin' watch what ya say to Devvo; ya playing to my tune now!

Youn's better watch out, when Devvo's comin on down-o :bonce:
WELCOME TO DOUBLE YOUN DOUBLE YOUN DOUBLE YOUN DOT FAT DASH PIE DOT COMMMM!!!

Chavs deserve to die. I'm not kidding on this one... die.

The only problem is that we'd have nobody to take away our wheelie bins or work in Morrisons (no offense to anyone working there to make some cash during school/college/uni.)

u wanker how dare u

That made me burst out laughing. I could just imagine some skinny kid with a skull cap and a gold chain, shaking his fist and saying that.

God I hate chavs.

The thing that gets me, as I thinks already been pointed out, is that they have nothing to say for themselves - they're total pricks but have no idea why.

God I hate them so much.

Hopefully though, a social class created through burberry and forged with idiocy won't last long.

Here's my favourite from chavscum board

I own around £2000 worth of gold jewellery, I drive a 2002 Vauxhall Corsa which cost me £7000 from brand new and yes it is modified, but my car isnt modified to impress all my "chavvy" mates, it is modified because i take it to shows, cruises and events as it is my hobby, I own a Burberry coat that is worth £400. Wheres your £400 coat? Just to let you know before you categorise me, i work full time for Holiday Inn and earn enough money for me to own what i own and i am only 20

EDIT

Until I read this
What an absolutley fan-****ing-tastic site.
Finally a place where I can see that others
share my fear that the world as we know it is
being taken over by the alarmingly rapid
breeding pace of these vile, uneducated, stella
swigging, rat faced vermin. These servile little
cankers that have such little imagination that
there entire life revolves around finding cheap
lager, consuming it and then firing their inbred
seed into the overused womb of their cousin;
that only leaves the house to visit the social
in order to collect the terrifyingly large sum
of money she recieves in benefits for her 9 rat
faced progeny, all fathered by different
nameless individuals and all bearing the ugliest
monikers their imbicilic mother could drag from
her vacuous brain, the blood supply to which has
been hindered since birth by the enourmous
weight of gold plated crap that she hangs round
her unwashed neck.

k jus coz we chavs....dress a sertain way an got attitude dnt mean u can dis uz lyk dat..jus tight az man, we iz da same az ova peeps out in da st , y dnt ya rip it outta goffs or sk8az dere da 1's wid no class,we wear da decent shit 4 christ sak,fink ya stooped lil low on dis 1 m8,specially 2 do a site bout uz,wot ova peeps bn sayin bout u iz tru,ya retarded an probs fat an ugle an still livin at home,tink ya shuld brav up 2 puttin a pic ov ya self on ya own website show ya face go on!
Is this English, or mathematics? I love how he uses 1, 2 and 4 to replace common words throughout (not to mention that there isn't a single full-stop in sight) :LOL:

I'm glad we don't have them in America.

youve got the OC skinheads instead :/..

seriously funny though, i hate getting on my high horse, but there common as muck.. and the sad thing is most of them dont even try.

thats right... and they know it.. they think its cool till they find themselves living in council estates or flats with 8 children for the rest of their lives, all because they couldnt be bothered to get that brain firing on all cylinder's, opting for the monkey approach to life, swear, f everything that turns them on, and beat people up for no other reason than them looking a little different.

Back