Cops wrongly arrest 12 year old, later re-arrest her for resisting arrest

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
It was a little before 8 at night when the breaker went out at Emily Milburn?s home in Galveston. She was busy preparing her children for school the next day, so she asked her 12-year-old daughter, Dymond, to pop outside and turn the switch back on.

As Dymond headed toward the breaker, a blue van drove up and three men jumped out rushing toward her. One of them grabbed her saying, ?You?re a prostitute. You?re coming with me.?

Dymond grabbed onto a tree and started screaming, ?Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.? One of the men covered her mouth. Two of the men beat her about the face and throat.

As it turned out, the three men were plain-clothed Galveston police officers who had been called to the area regarding three white prostitutes soliciting a white man and a black drug dealer.

All this is according to a lawsuit filed in Galveston federal court by Milburn against the officers. The lawsuit alleges that the officers thought Dymond, an African-American, was a hooker due to the ?tight shorts? she was wearing, despite not fitting the racial description of any of the female suspects. The police went to the wrong house, two blocks away from the area of the reported illegal activity?

After the incident, Dymond was hospitalized and suffered black eyes as well as throat and ear drum injuries.

Three weeks later, according to the lawsuit, police went to Dymond?s school, where she was an honor student, and arrested her for assaulting a public servant. Griffin says the allegations stem from when Dymond fought back against the three men who were trying to take her from her home.

http://www.theagitator.com/2008/12/18/another-isolated-incident-26/

texas......

I'd like to hear from some of the people who say they need their guns for home defense because if that were the case there'd be either 3 dead police officers or one dead hl2.net member

That's ****ed up. Sometimes cops are ****ing idiots.

The cops ****ing BEAT her? Jesus Christ...

When a young girl is screaming out, "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" outside a home and you're trying to subdue her, it's not "Big Dady" or "Pimp Daddy" she's crying out for.

The cops ****ing BEAT her? Jesus Christ...

When a young girl is screaming out, "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" outside a home and you're trying to subdue her, it's not "Big Dady" or "Pimp Daddy" she's crying out for.

:LOL:

Congratulations Raz, you've made it into my sig.

"Big Dady"

bioshock_06.jpg

Cops are pretty violent in these days. I mean, beating a 12 year old girl into her face isn't very nice.

You'll never catch me alive!!11

the cops would give up easily for someone who shot to death 3 of their own ..in fact they'd get as far as the county line ..coincidentily that's also when the banjo chase music stops

the cops would give up easily for someone who shot to death 3 of their own ..in fact they'd get as far as the county line ..coincidentily that's also when the banjo chase music stops

now where'd yous get that from? that's misenfurmation.

as a canadian in america I've often been chased by pickup trucks full of rednecks waving pitchforks ..sometimes with their now pregant daughters in tow

as a canadian in america I've often been chased by pickup trucks full of rednecks waving pitchforks ..sometimes with their now pregant daughters in tow

Lies. Lies and slander.

well ya the pick up easily outpaces them but you can see them trailing a few hundred yards waving their pitchforks and halter tops

It doesn't sound like they even identified themselves as policemen, in which case they can never make 'resisting arrest' stick.

Well look on the bright side, at least she doesn't have 50 bullets in her body which is often the case.

Tell me about it. God, I remember the days when I were a lad, you'd tremble at the thought of walking the streets lest you hear the dreaded "BANG! BANG! You're dead! Fifty bullets in your head!"

That is ****ed up...

Oh wait, Its Texas.

i also don't understand why every time they have to beat up someone who is already neutralized...especially when the victim is a 12 Y.O. and three police officers...wtf is it with that???

It's good to know that we can be penalized for resisting the bludgeoning by 3 random dudes based on a completely false assessment and accusation.

I was planning to live and work in Texas in the future, but I think I'll stay in Europe.

It's good to know that we can be penalized for resisting the bludgeoning by 3 random dudes based on a completely false assessment and accusation.

Next time someone tries to mug you at knife-point, be careful not to try and stop him. The next day, you'll be arrested for resisting arrest from the mugging!!

She had it comin
She had it comin
She only had herself to blaaaaame!

Gg Those Three Guys, you're retarded.

Galveston police officers who had been called to the area regarding three white prostitutes

Dymond, an African-American, was a hooker due to the ?tight shorts? she was wearing, despite not fitting the racial description of any of the female suspects.

What the hell man. These idiots deserve jail time.

Yeah, I mean, when you are told to look for a prostitute and grab the first black girl you can find, that's bad. When you have been specifically told that you're supposed to look for a *white* prostitute and you nab a black girl, that really is the kinda stupidity that should come with a jail sentence.

Maybe they thought the white girls knew they were onto them and blacked themselves up.

And melded into a single person.

Man, you have no idea how many chicks do that to me... ;(

They re-arrested her? They actually..wtf!?$%

America is awesome! I love America! :rolling:

Back