Oklahomo Police taze bedridden 86 yr old grandma

if she wants to die I have no problem with someone harvesting her organs for the living. even if she has crappy eye sight i'm sure some semi-blind person out there could use them with the latest medical laser surgery

if she wants to die I have no problem with someone harvesting her organs for the living.
0GR7O.jpg

Then we all know the thread would be titled "Oklahomo police stand around as 86 year old woman kills herself."

Well yeah, obviously once she made a huge scene and 'threatened to kill herself', it all went downhill and was pretty obvious that's not what she really wanted. If she really wanted to kill herself she should've just done it.

I'm sure everyone would be lining up to get the organs of a 86 year old with countless health problems.

Well, to be fair, he didn't specify the entire eyeball. I believe there is cornea, lens and retina replacement surgery available.

I think the lens transplant has been successfully done even hundreds of years ago. (a treatment for cataracts) One guy who had it done in both eyes recently had some kind of problem where it wasn't filtering UV light in one eye. So he could see ultraviolet light no other human can see, which is pretty amazing. He was old so it doesn't matter...

Ultraviolet light can damage receptor cells over time. That's why all creatures that can see ultraviolet have a short lifespan. One purpose of the lens is to filter the UV light to prevent it from reaching the retina.

Fascinating stuff, really. Since a camera doesn't have a filter, it can see ultraviolet light, or near-UV. So I take a picture of my infrared mouse, I can see a purplish light from below. Look at it with my eyes and I see nothing.

Well, to be fair, he didn't specify the entire eyeball. I believe there is cornea, lens and retina replacement surgery available.

I think the lens transplant has been successfully done even hundreds of years ago. (a treatment for cataracts) One guy who had it done in both eyes recently had some kind of problem where it wasn't filtering UV light in one eye. So he could see ultraviolet light no other human can see, which is pretty amazing. He was old so it doesn't matter...

Ultraviolet light can damage receptor cells over time. That's why all creatures that can see ultraviolet have a short lifespan. One purpose of the lens is to filter the UV light to prevent it from reaching the retina.

Fascinating stuff, really. Since a camera doesn't have a filter, it can see ultraviolet light, or near-UV. So I take a picture of my infrared mouse, I can see a purplish light from below. Look at it with my eyes and I see nothing.
Cool.

Man, how do you know this stuff? :E

my Ancestors are Okies and I still have extended family there and there successful people

It'll never stop and police are out of control especially where I live. I remember when I was a kid the schools would brainwash us they could do no wrong. Theyd have officers come in telling us how people are liars about police abuse (DARE program etc)

Wasnt till it started happening to me and people i knew regularly that I understood. Its not age that brought that wisdom or anything, its experience.

It cant be stopped, the 'brotherhood' culture of police will never let one take the fall even when dead wrong.

It'll never stop and police are out of control especially where I live. I remember when I was a kid the schools would brainwash us they could do no wrong. Theyd have officers come in telling us how people are liars about police abuse (DARE program etc)

Wasnt till it started happening to me and people i knew regularly that I understood. Its not age that brought that wisdom or anything, its experience.

It cant be stopped, the 'brotherhood' culture of police will never let one take the fall even when dead wrong.

Wait, didn't you join a gang that basically brainwashed you in entirely the opposite way, that they could do no good?

Wait, didn't you join a gang that basically brainwashed you in entirely the opposite way, that they could do no good?

The **** are you talking about? The only brainwashing done here was by the state when people are little children.

I have yet to be honestly 'helped' by a police officer my entire life. The only times they 'helped' were when I was required to use them by law to take reports or other crap (traffic crash polioe reports for insurance companies, etc)

Ive always had a deep mistrust for the state and experiences throughout my life have always further supported the way I believe and live. I live a good life now with a home and constant income thanks to the choices I've made and the great people I associate with. You all may not agree with them but there's no arguing where I'm at right now. It's just funny how others get this picture in their head of people's lives based on postings from an internet forum when they really know nothing about them.

Oh, I'm sorry. Let me go through my other avenues to develop a picture of you instead.

Aha, it seems with these other sources of information, you have indeed not posted stuff relating to the gang life in the past.

Though, it does make sense that you yourself weren't directly in any gang. Blood in blood out and all that jazz.

I mean honestly dude, I can't form any other opinion on a person except for how they've represented themselves in the past.

All I told you was the only brainwashing done was by the state. Its on you to draw whatever conclusions you want to, I dont really care either way.

It also doesnt help that most of what you say sounds like it came from some gangster movie or something. Take your experience from real life, not TV, because thats not the real world.

Blood in, blood out is not the real world?

Sorry, but if there's anything true about gangs, that's it. It's pretty much universal... black gangs, hispanic gangs, russian gangs, aryan gangs... you name it.

Blood in, blood out is not the real world?

Sorry, but if there's anything true about gangs, that's it. It's pretty much universal... black gangs, hispanic gangs, russian gangs, aryan gangs... you name it.

This isnt a thread about gangs. But I have to let you know you really dont know anything about them nor should you.

Anyway, the cop in this thread needs to be charged but of course never will be. Police are above the law in the US and the consequences for vigalanteeism here are too steep to make it worth it.

Wait, so you just returned to us after you've been brainwashed by a gang to hate the State and to believe that the Sacred State in her infinite wisdom was the one who did the brainwashing?

Anytime that myself or my friends have dealt with police, we've either had money or property stolen or we'd have come across the typical power-tripping cop who's just wasting your time because he can.

A lot of cops seem to magically forget about some of their license laws, people with first-level "P" licenses (The "step" before having a full, open license) cannot carry more than one passenger past 11pm unless they are family, whereas people on their second-level "P" licenses are exempt of this law.

The difference between these licenses are clearly displayed on the front and back of your car, first-level is a Red P with a white background, the second is a green P with a white background.

Anytime that we'd be out and about, and all in one friend's car (Which has the Green P clearly displayed) we get pulled over, the officer more or less promising we'll get fined for carrying more than passenger etc. etc.

"I'm on my green Ps, though. That law is only for red Ps."
Officer awkwardly glances at the back of the car, as though he's feigning a genuine mistake (That happens every ****ing time we get pulled over) "Oh. Well. Surely you're drink driving!"
Friend passes breath-test.
"Evidently not."

Then they start poking around the usual questions of where we've been, where we're going, what our intentions are, whether we're good little citizens etc. and then they **** off, only to have the same thing happen with some other cop next time.

This isnt a thread about gangs. But I have to let you know you really dont know anything about them nor should you.

Anyway, the cop in this thread needs to be charged but of course never will be. Police are above the law in the US and the consequences for vigalanteeism here are too steep to make it worth it.

I've read lots of informative things about gangs from police officers, gang task force units etc.

I'm sure they don't know about gangs. I don't know how you can pretend the blood in / blood out aspect of gang life doesn't exist in nearly all gangs. If you join the gang, the only way you can leave the life is by going into hiding, being killed, or in some instances suffering incredible beatings even more severe than initiations. There have been countless stories in the news about gang members who have attempted to leave the life, going into witness protection programs... but being seduced back into the lifestyle and then being murdered by their gang for transgressions.

I've read lots of informative things about gangs from police officers, gang task force units etc.

I'm sure they don't know about gangs. I don't know how you can pretend the blood in / blood out aspect of gang life doesn't exist in nearly all gangs. If you join the gang, the only way you can leave the life is by going into hiding, being killed, or in some instances suffering incredible beatings even more severe than initiations. There have been countless stories in the news about gang members who have attempted to leave the life, going into witness protection programs... but being seduced back into the lifestyle and then being murdered by their gang for transgressions.

Reading and talking to second hand sources does not make you an expert or even well informed. Once again, like I said, you've got some image from "Gangland" the tv show and other stereotypes in your head. I'm not going to go into details of things I've done putting myself at risk of being in trouble or anything stupid like that, so we can drop it here.

By the way, most gang cops I've dealt with are blithering morons who couldn't correctly classify a single gang member they encountered, nor get any decent information.

Never claimed to be an expert Rakurai. And no I don't get my information from Gangland. I've watched the show, but it glorifies gangs too much and is quite ridiculous.

But... go ahead and keep believing that only you can know about what gangs do and don't do, even if that goes completely contrary to all the information about modern gangs dating back at least to the 60's.

<makes retarded hand gestures>

Yo, tell you what. Since you're so gangster, I'm going to name a dwarf after you in Dwarf Fortress. You'll be capping people in the ass with a crossbow. I'm naming all my dwarves after forum members, and you'll be one of them.

Here's an idea: Quit flaming and get the **** back on topic.

Yeah. I did sort of drag us unintentionally off topic. My apologies to the moderators.

Did this story turn out to be sensationalist and not entirely accurate? As I said initially, this story just sounded too extreme. Too ridiculous. Had to be something more to it.

Raziaar go ahead and think what you want from your 'talking to people who you think know things' when you really don't. If I can give a good analogy, it's like you're telling someone from the Middle East what their culture does, doesn't do, and how it works, from the safety of your internet chair in the US. You have no experience in the subject but you're trying to make statements like you do.

And as far as this news story- no, theres not more to it. This shit has been happening a lot more often lately. Its a growing epidemic. Authorities are seizing on the widespread apathy.

Raziaar go ahead and think what you want from your 'talking to people who you think know things' when you really don't. If I can give a good analogy, it's like you're telling someone from the Middle East what their culture does, doesn't do, and how it works, from the safety of your internet chair in the US. You have no experience in the subject but you're trying to make statements like you do.

And as far as this news story- no, theres not more to it. This shit has been happening a lot more often lately. Its a growing epidemic. Authorities are seizing on the widespread apathy.

Yo homes... you got it. You're top dog on all matters of gangs. You have a card? I'll trick that bitch out all around, in case people want to use you as a reference for anything gang related.

All right, later dude. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.

Back