Crocs on a plane causes deadly crash

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A routine flight in the Democratic Republic of Congo turned deadly when a crocodile escaped from a passenger's duffle bag. According to the flight's sole human survivor, panicking passengers fled into the cockpit and caused the pilot to lose control.

The first reports of the crash speculated that the plane had run out of fuel and "couldn't make a proper landing," but the apparent truth is far more bizarre. It seems that one of the private flight's passengers was smuggling a crocodile in his carry-on and lost track of the animal:

The terrified air hostess hurried towards the cockpit, followed by the passengers. The plane then became unstable, despite the desperate efforts of the pilot.

I'm tired of these mother****in' crocs on the mother****in' plane

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39781214/

20 people died as a result of the crash. The crocodile did survive, but was executed with a machete.

hahahaha

Stupid people are stupid.

It's not like the ****ing movies people. Instead of dealing with the problem rationally you were all irrational and got yourselves killed as a result.

Terrible.

Wow, somebody get that country better airport security - and make it snappy.

EDIT: GODDAMNIT

I have to admit that wearing boots made of the crocodile that killed 20 other people in the plane crash you survived would at least somewhat make up for all the trauma you suffered in the first place.

Thread title made me think that those ugly shoes were responsible for the plane crash.

I would have walked off that plane in a new pair of boots.

/badass

EDIT: But seriously, I would have beat that ass with my luggage and then grabbed it around the neck and rode it out of the cockpit until it understood that I was its master.

Crocs on a plane causes deadly crash

crocs.jpg

I can't take this seriously... It's just too ****ing funny.

this is probably one of the funniest gags you could pull on your loved ones or friends. I think I'm gunna slip a camel spider in my friends carry on bag one of these days

You're all acting decidedly Lake Placid about this news.

... Hmm.

This type of thing would happen all the time if there was an airport for Dundee

Stupid people are stupid.

It's not like the ****ing movies people. Instead of dealing with the problem rationally you were all irrational and got yourselves killed as a result.

Terrible.

Are you going to show up to the funeral and tell their families that?

"Your son/daughter/husband/wife/father/mother died because they were ****ing stupid. I would have totally stayed calm and exited the plane in a single-file line. Shame on you all."

Dead set, I'd shit my pants if a crocodile escaped a bag in the middle of a plane. I'd probably act irrationally too.

Though my idea of irrational would probably involve trying to wrap a thick bag/blanket around it and losing a limb or two in the process.

btw I totally haven't read this thread yet.

This type of thing would happen all the time if there was an airport for Dundee

The person who Hogan based Crocodile Dundee off was apparently killed ten years ago by police involving gun ownership sort of stuff.

Basically "You can pry them from my cold, dead hands."

He killed two cops.

Back