Dead By Your Age

You've outlived Rachel Corrie by one day. She was a U.S. peace activist crushed by Israeli bulldozer. She died of injuries sustained by a bulldozer hitting her on March 16, 2003, when you were 17 years old.

You've outlived Charles XI by almost a week. He was the King of France (1560-74) responsible for the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre. He died of tuberculosis on May 30, 1574, 411 years before you were born.

Ivan VI of Russia was two weeks younger than you when he died by murder on July 5, 1764. He was an infant Tsar of Russia (1740-41) who was imprisoned most of his life. He died 221 years before you were born.

It got it wrong... it wasn't Charles XI... it was Charles IX!

I remember this:

You've outlived Rachel Corrie by one day. She was a U.S. peace activist crushed by Israeli bulldozer. She died of injuries sustained by a bulldozer hitting her on March 16, 2003, when you were 17 years old.

I think I made a thread on that incident. it was caught on video

You are 20 years and 161 days old today.

At your exact age, Jan Palach died from serious burns. She was a student whose self-immolation became a symbol of resistance to Soviet occupation of Czechoslovakia.

Blimeh.

Also turns out it this person was a he. FALSE INFORMATION BLARGAHRAGRHARG

You've outlived Emmett Till by about half a year. He was an African American boy whose brutal murder mobilized civil rights activists. He died of murder by beating and gunshot on August 28, 1955, 40 years before you were born.

You've outlived David Vetter by about two years. He was a boy born with severe combined immune deficiency syndrome who lived his life in a plastic bubble. He died of Burkitt's lymphoma on February 22, 1984, 11 years before you were born.

the only vaguely interesting ones

You've outlived Sharon Tate by almost two weeks. She was a model, actress, wife of Roman Polanski and the most famous victim of the followers of Charles Manson. She died of murder by stabbing on August 8, 1969, 14 years before you were born.

only "interesting" person ..

I'm gonna outlive all youse bitches!! Just you wait!

You are 15 years and 339 days old today.

You've outlived King Edward VI of England by more than 2 months. He was the king of England (1547-1553) who was crowned at age 9 and reigned primarily via advisors. He died of tuberculosis on July 6, 1553, 440 years before you were born.

Tidy.

You are 15 years and 119 days old today.

You've outlived Martha Moxley by about 2 months. She was a young woman murdered by Michael Skakel, Robert F. Kennedy's nephew. She died of murder by bludgeoning on October 30, 1975, 19 years before you were born.

Who was that?

You are 18 years and 332 days old today.

You've outlived John Spence by almost two weeks. He was a founding member and original vocalist of ska band No Doubt. He died of suicide by gunshot on December 21, 1987, 3 years before you were born.

bahahaha

Stevie Ray Vaughan was one day younger than you when he died in a helicopter accident on August 27, 1990. He was a blues and rock guitarist with Double Trouble and many artists including David Bowie. You were 17 years old when he died.

Who was that?

Pretty interesting story.

"You've outlived Falco by almost a month. He was a pop star whose hits included "Rock Me, Amadeus!" (1986) and "Der Kommissar' (1982). He died in an auto accident on February 6, 1998"

Well thank **** for that, now I can die happy

"You've outlived Falco by almost a month. He was a pop star whose hits included "Rock Me, Amadeus!" (1986) and "Der Kommissar' (1982). He died in an auto accident on February 6, 1998"

Falco made one of the best German songs ever in my humble opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqv_miBsZ0

Creepy lyrics. He basically sings about the murder on the Jeanny he sings about.

ooooh rock me amadeus

falco.jpg

falco > sliced bread, he puts the fashion in fascism

also SVR = guitar god

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmWhvl9cub8

his brother is also awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EviIu2YqVyg

You are 18 years and 315 days old today.

That’s exactly half the life of somebody famous. In another 18 years and 315 days, you will have lived exactly as long as Ethel Rosenberg. She was a Communist Party USA member who received the death penalty for conspiracy to commit espionage who died at the age of 37 years, 264 days of execution by electric chair.

You are 18 years and 153 days old today.

Ladislaus the Posthumous was more than half a year younger than you when he died of leukemia on November 23, 1457. He was the King of Hungary and Bohemia (1440-57). He died 533 years before you were born.

In 4 days, when you reach 17 years and 220 days of age, your lifespan will surpass that of a mass murderer involved in the killings at Columbine High School.
8|

color.gif

Interesting.

In another 34 years and 262 days, you will have lived exactly as long as Fitzhugh Lee. He was a Confederate general and Virginia governor (1865-1868) who died at the age of 69 years, 160 days.

In 4 days, when you reach 34 years and 266 days of age, your lifespan will surpass that of a physician to King Christian VII of Denmark and a Danish minister who had an affair with the Queen.

-MRG

You've outlived John Spence by almost two weeks. He was a founding member and original vocalist of ska band No Doubt. He died of suicide by gunshot on December 21, 1987, 3 years before you were born.

bahahaha

Born on the 21st of February? :eek:

You've outlived Robert Knox by about 5 months. He was a child actor who played Marcus Belby in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (2008). He died from stab wounds on May 24, 2008, when you were 18 years old.

Poor teen actor...

You are 19 years and 12 days old today.

That’s exactly half the life of somebody famous. In another 19 years and 12 days, you will have lived exactly as long as Jens Peter Jacobsen. He was an author and scientist who initiated the naturalist style in Denmark who died at the age of 38 years, 23 days of tuberculosis.

So I'm exactly half the age of this guy with the crazy mustache.
374px-JP_Jacobsen.jpg

You are 15 years and 119 days old today.

You've outlived Martha Moxley by about 2 months. She was a young woman murdered by Michael Skakel, Robert F. Kennedy's nephew. She died of murder by bludgeoning on October 30, 1975, 19 years before you were born.

Who was that?

She was a young woman murdered by Michael Skakel, Robert F. Kennedy's nephew. She died of murder by bludgeoning on October 30, 1975, 19 years before you were born?

You've outlived Bugz by about 2 months. He was a Detroit rapper and an original member of the group D12. He died of murder by gunshot on May 21, 1999, when you were 11 years old.

You are 21 years and 179 days old today.

You've outlived Duncan Edwards by more than a month. He was one of the youngest ever professional soccer players in England who played for Manchester United. He died of injuries sustained in an airplane accident on February 21, 1958, 30 years before you were born.

\o/

Yeah Emporius, I got that as an upcoming "outliving" too.

You are 17 years and 168 days old today.

You've outlived Krissy Taylor by about 4 months. She was a teen model known for her girl-next-door looks and cover shoots with older sister Niki. She died of right ventricular dysplasia on July 2, 1995, when you were 3 years old.

You are 18 years and 284 days old today.

You've outlived Robert Knox by almost two weeks. He was a child actor who played Marcus Belby in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (2008). He died from stab wounds on May 24, 2008, when you were 17 years old.

Anissa Jones was about 4 months younger than you when she died of an overdose of Seconal, cocaine, PCP and Quaaludes on August 27, 1976. She was a child star who appeared as Buffy Davis on "Family Affair" (1966-71).

You are 15 years and 264 days old today.

You've outlived Anne Frank by two days. She was a Holocaust victim and author of an influential World War II diary. She died of typhoid fever on March 1, 1945, 49 years before you were born.

Studied her in middle school and watched Freedom writers recently. Comes as a bit of a shock.

In 3 days, when you reach 15 years and 267 days of age, your lifespan will surpass that of the king of England (1547-1553) who was crowned at age 9 and reigned primarily via advisors.

Ruled by children...

Boy, they really were idiots.

In 42 days, when you reach 20 years and 49 days of age, your lifespan will surpass that of a child actor who played Wheezer in the "Our Gang: The Little Rascals" shorts (1933-45)

A rascal? Goddamn!

You are 17 years and 269 days old today.

You've outlived Ritchie Valens by almost a week. He was a Mexican-American rock 'n' roll star of the late 1950s. He died in an airplane accident on February 3, 1959, 33 years before you were born.

At least he got to sit with Buddy and the Bopper.

When Tupac Shakur, gangsta rapper and actor deified by his fans following his shooting death, was the exact same age as you, he was shot by assassins posing as thieves. As he waited for the elevator in the lobby of a New York recording studio, Shakur was shot five times by two men, who also stole his jewelry. That was in 1994. He died of murder by gunshot 1 year, 288 days later, in 1996.

You are 22 years and 116 days old today.

That’s exactly half the life of somebody famous. In another 22 years and 116 days, you will have lived exactly as long as Stephen Vincent Benét. He was a winner of two Pulitzer Prizes (1941 and 1944) for poetry and prose who died at the age of 44 years, 234 days of a heart attack.

You've outlived J. Madison Wright by about 4 months. She was a child actress who starred in TV's "Earth 2" (1994-95). She died of a heart attack on July 21, 2006, when you were 19 years old.

Hmm... are they trying to tell me something?

I outlived some mathematician who died in a mountaineering accident.

Hardcore.

bahahaha

I got the same one! except I'm 18 years and 342 days old today.

Outlived Aaliyah (Singer) and Freddie Prinze (Comedian) by less than a week, Beatrice Cenci (beheaded for killing her abusive father in 1599) Len Bias (Basketballer) by more than two. Best of all though, I outlived Lin Lin, Japan's oldest panda by a similar timespan. I love the way it words his entry, so you don't realise that he's a bamboo chomper until halfway through.
Ling Ling was about two weeks younger than you when he died of heart and kidney malfunction on April 30, 2008. He was an a giant panda at Tokyo's Ueno Zoo who was the oldest panda in Japan at the time of his death. You were 21 years old when he died.

Back