Dear God, the weather changed so quickly.

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
The other day it was boiling hot, I was outside in the pool with my step sister, then sunbathed and had an ice lolly. I went in to avoid getting burnt and a couple of hours later, it began raining and thundering. Now it's pissing down 2 days after.

I thought summer had arrived :(

Hi Xendance,

I thought it was time for a bit of drought relief. Hope you didn't mind too much.

-God

I for one welcome the bad weather, its been a ****ing nightmare to sleep lately with this heat.

I wish the hot weather stayed, but I enjoyed the sun down in Croyde loads. What an ace weekend!

Dam you people. Weather here is always at 40 Degrees and Sunny.

Welcome to the amazing world of moving pressure systems.

Same thing happened here (cotswolds) was fecking boiling one second, then all of a sudden the loudest clap of thunder I've ever heard struck directly above my town. People actually came out of their houses because they thought something had exploded! Then came the relentless rain and wind, which caused a brief power cut. Mother nature has an attitude problem.

It's mother nature version of menopause.

It's like that down here in Virginia too, it'll be sunny and hot as hell 1 minute, and then it'll be pouring with the sun still out, WTF?

I haven't really had much time to try out our new patio that was put in last week, but managed to get some time the other day, before the shitstorm

I for one welcome the bad weather, its been a ****ing nightmare to sleep lately with this heat.

This tbh, down here sleeping with no covers on period made me sweat like crazy, its nice to have cooler weather. Yes the rain sucks, but we haven't had too much down here. :cool:

Couldn't agree more.

There was an epic storm a couple of nights back. Although to most of you people my nights are your mornings.

I'm glad its cooler now as the heat was unbearable. Theres no point in nice weather in Wolverhampton as theres **** all to do.

Pretty glad I managed to get good weather down at Falmouth, though. :D

canadadrugs.com ad, rofl. I could whitelist block all the ads ever on this site, but they're too damn awesome.

Every afternoon here like clockwork right around 4-5 a storm comes in. 90 and sunny all day then bam, storms for the rest of the night. We need the rain though. Im in Florida btw.

I hate hot weather. It makes it far too uncomfortable to sleep.

100 degrees yesterday + 80 degrees and storming like hell today.

I love the midwest!

Druckles, I thought you were in Cambridge! What are you doing up this end of the country???
If we did have a storm I certainly didn't notice it. I've got a fan in my room and my bedroom window is permanently open (it's broken and won't close) so my room is pretty cool. The only thing that annoys me is the amount of mother****ing flies and moths that get into my room and keep flying round near me when I'm trying to get to sleep!!!

Guys, in this weather, remember to stay well oiled and don't let your owner park you in the sun - it'll ruin your paintwork.

Druckles, I thought you were in Cambridge! What are you doing up this end of the country???
If we did have a storm I certainly didn't notice it. I've got a fan in my room and my bedroom window is permanently open (it's broken and won't close) so my room is pretty cool. The only thing that annoys me is the amount of mother****ing flies and moths that get into my room and keep flying round near me when I'm trying to get to sleep!!!

I'm sure we've discussed this before. Both you and Shift are chillin' out in Burreh and I'm on the other side of town in South Manchester. I was only in Cambridge for the year.

I'm sure we've discussed this before. Both you and Shift are chillin' out in Burreh and I'm on the other side of town in South Manchester. I was only in Cambridge for the year.

Actually we haven't discussed this before!!! I didn't know you were a Mancunian, too!!! So now there's me, you, Shift and Crush!!!

Yes. And I'm pretty sure we have ;). At least, I'm sure I mentioned it to Shift and Crush. They've probably forgotten, though.

We should have a gangbang.

I suppose it wouldn't affect you in your batcave, though.

Pi lives near Bolton, if memory serves correctly.

And Accrington's only close compared to London :p

Since I live in Malaysia(highly doubt that you guys actually know this place) in South East Asia, there is only a dry season and rain season. In the 70's dry seasons have an average temperature of 28-29 celcius but now it has risen to 30-37, which is really hot.

Global warming is really turning up the heat.

You have to love English summers. Or the week or so we get of summer.

/me looks outside at the rain.

Back