Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed

lol the jews really do run american media

considering the source should I bother watching it or is more of the same old jews/lizards conspiracy nonsense?

I'll definately watch the one you posted but I'm referring to the one in the OP ..it's by unozero so my retard shields automatically went up

Israel and the media is actually the one thing you'll agree with unozero about. Really.

I know you weren't expecting to start the day agreeing with him, but hey, stranger things have happened.

Capt Obvious says this story is about 15 years too late

This is beginning to look like a Danimal thread.

I'll definately watch the one you posted but I'm referring to the one in the OP ..it's by unozero so my retard shields automatically went up

I watched it earlier, it's legit. Comes from Russia today and these are actual declassified documents.

my video was from Russia Today jackass

So are we supposed to be at all shocked or surprised by this? Anyone who knows anything about US/Israel relations knows this already. Anyone who knows anything about US government/Media relations knows this already. Anyone who knows anything about Israeli interests/Media relations knows this already. In short, obvious news is obvious. :|

That dude with the goatee is speaking at half speed. Very irritating to listen to. Sounds like he's slurred-speech drunk.

I've actually known about this for many years now. On the U.S. Mainstream media there is little criticism against Israel, if any at all. In fact, it's usually Foreign Media and Independent media that is far more critical of Israel.

So are we supposed to be at all shocked or surprised by this? Anyone who knows anything about US/Israel relations knows this already. Anyone who knows anything about US government/Media relations knows this already. Anyone who knows anything about Israeli interests/Media relations knows this already. In short, obvious news is obvious. :|

English Translation:

Unozero posted a video that is not entirely absurd; one I could not claim as false. Therefor, I must complain in a different manner, because hey, I'm from Halflife2.net guys, wat up .

Yeah sure ZT like you've never tried to scathingly point out when people are being captain obvious.

English Translation:
I think it is pretty safe to say that this is 100% absurd. It is absurd that any serious news program would act like this is actually news. Must be a slow day for Russians.

I think it is pretty safe to say that this is 100% absurd. It is absurd that any serious news program would act like this is actually news. Must be a slow day for Russians.

the point of this being posted is that no one in the english speaking media would talk about this so hearing it from Russia today is refreshing.

It'd be absurd in the U.S. because anything critical of Israel is automatically anti-semetic, according to Israeli lobbyists.

I think it is pretty safe to say that this is 100% absurd. It is absurd that any serious news program would act like this is actually news.

So absurd, I was talking to Joe Farmer yesterday, and I was like, "Dude, Israelis are using outlets such as the Atlantic Magazine to funnel fifty-thousand dollars in an effort to disrupt a major US Peace Proposal; which would have allowed some Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties", and Joe was like "Yeah? And my name's Joe Farmer." and then I realized Joe Farmer was VictimofScience and my life changed.

Is there no written article to accompany the original video? I not wasting my time watching one of unozero's random youtubes with no context.

Are you going to apologise for saying I'm mentally diseased now, unozero?

Back