Deus Ex: The Fall reveal

I hope it's a bigger game than Human Revolution.

I hope the bossfights aren't outsourced and horrible and that they remove cut scenes or make them in-engine and not awful. I wouldn't mind if it was the same lengthwise.

Best case: New sequel/sidequel and announcing that the Augmented Edition is coming to PC as DLC

Worst case: Shitty movie deal

I hope the bossfights aren't outsourced and horrible and that they remove cut scenes or make them in-engine and not awful. I wouldn't mind if it was the same lengthwise.

If the DLC is any indication, I think they learned their lesson regarding the bossfights. I also agree that the length was about right, it wrapped up right as I was starting to get tired of the mechanics. More locations would be sweet though, I was sad when visiting Montreal turned out to be stuck in just one building.

I hope it's a bigger game than Human Revolution.

Bigger how? In length? In content? In weight? And yes the last one was a pun, but the other two questions still stand.

Hengsha hub was pretty disappointing compared to the Detroit hub. It was small, and there weren't enough side quests. There are only two hubs in the entire game.

The last mission also sucked.

Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS Devices

You guys clearly don't get it. This is The Fall of Deus Ex.

**** me kill me what the shit god no what... and it's iPhone and iPad exclusive.

"The Fall" is too shitty a title for me to believe that this is anything significant.

I hate you so much right now.

LOL, at the comments and rating of that video. What was EIDOS thinking?

It looks good for a mobile game, but you don't announce a new Deus Ex game, get peoples' hopes up and then give them a mobile game...

It seems my thread title offended someone. Oh no!

Best case: New sequel/sidequel and announcing that the Augmented Edition is coming to PC as DLC

Worst case: Shitty movie deal

Not sure about that anymore. :(

Whell damn,this was not what i was expecting...

Wanna bet that they will announce the new Deus Ex on e3,and that this was an attempt to get the ball rolling?

It seems my thread title offended someone. Oh no!

Nope, I just changed it so people understand what is actually being talked about. The old title was vague as hell.

Whell damn,this was not what i was expecting...

Wanna bet that they will announce the new Deus Ex on e3,and that this was an attempt to get the ball rolling?

I wish I could be that optimistic

Back