Do you drink? (alcohol you numnuts)

Do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters

DEATHMASTER

The Freeman
Reaction score
Cause the smoking one is here, might as well add this too.

Yes. Sometimes.

I'm not entirely fond of alcohol though, at least most that I have had. And that includes several different types of beers, wines, and liqueurs.

It makes my butt feel all loose on the first sip. And I don't like that. :LOL:

Alcohol is alot like fuel imo, it keeps me going anyway....

-dodo

Alcohol is alot like fuel imo, it keeps me going anyway....

-dodo

119693755_37b8f6f273.jpg

I seem to get pissed quicker in South Africa than anywhere else.

Edit: ^ Because they don't have anything to water it down with. Ohhhh, bad taste.

No, why would you drink alcohol. That's wildly irresponsible and quite possibly deadly.

I do partake of the occasional alcoholic beverage, though.

Yes, in fact, I'm going to the pub quite soon.

If out with friends and their doing the same, I might drink with them.

I'm afraid I do not. The stuff tastes like shit to me.

I used to only drink on occasions, but not anymore since my heart troubles (arrhythmia, don't worry I'm just fine).

"..you've got to run on heavy fuel" - Mark Knopfler

Wise words indeed.

A lot.

My best ever attempt was an entire 75cl of tequila in one night. I was so drunk, it was horrendous.

I was discussing various parties and nights out I'd been on with friends last night (at the pub) and we realised I was completely trashed at most of them. So were loads of other people, so I didn't make a fool of myself, but still.

A lot.

My best ever attempt was an entire 75cl of tequila in one night. I was so drunk, it was horrendous.

I was discussing various parties and nights out I'd been on with friends last night (at the pub) and we realised I was completely trashed at most of them. So were loads of other people, so I didn't make a fool of myself, but still.

You ever worry you might drink too much and succumb to alcohol poisoning?

Alcohol poisoning is a myth.
I tried. Can't happen.

Not at the moment. Maybe later.

not yet. well, only on occassion with my family. i will do soon though :p

I do.

I drank a bottle of whisky last saturday and was pretty much done for for half the next day. I almost puked at the beach, but ended up puking at a macdonalds' bathroom

edit - and as for alcohol poisoning, it's not that easy to achieve that, because you always end up puking all the extra alcohol in your stomach before your body absorbs it

I do.

I drank a bottle of whisky last saturday and was pretty much done for for half the next day. I almost puked at the beach, but ended up puking at a macdonalds' bathroom

edit - and as for alcohol poisoning, it's not that easy to achieve that, because you always end up puking all the extra alcohol in your stomach before your body absorbs it

Remember kids. This should be a lesson to you.

I do.

That's not the only way you could die from alcohol though. You have other ways, like asphyxiation by vomit, respiratory depression etc.

I drink but not to excess. The thought of people finishing off bottles of whiskey and vodka confounds me.

That's not the only way you could die from alcohol though. You have other ways, like asphyxiation by vomit, respiratory depression etc.

Well sure, those are all very true. I was talking specifically about alcohol poisoning.

But yes, those are real short term death possibilities, and very dangerous

Back