Votes: 37 13.9%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Bush

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Other

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why I say what I say?
-Your "president" killed around 100,000 foreigners who did not get to vote in the USA like you
-You want to re-elect him

edit: This is not about who is right or who is wrong, understand? This about not voting for this bloodthursty moneyhungry murderer.

He is like hitler for crying out loud! Did you know nazi concentrationcamps where not located in Germany, but in other countries, kept away from the German people's sight at all costs? Bush is a freakin' murderer and you defend him. This is how the entire world looks at it. And you want to re-elect him, because boo fu_ckin boo, they dared to attack you on you own soil, like your country does EVERY DAY on EVERY SINGLE CONTINENT.

I await your retaliation patiently.

hey seinfeld, your sig would be oh so very patriotic if only it was iraqi's that flew the planes in the the world trade center towers and not afghani's

You can bash Bush in your sig, I can put whatever I want in mine.

Why I say what I say?

I quoted exactly what you said. Reread it if you have to.

to back up my "this is how the entire world looks at him claim":
http://www.betavote.com/

there are more websites like this one if you need more proof, but just a quick sceem over national papers' websites will also give you a picture.

And it is utter bs = my point

And yours is utter bs = my point. Let me have mine, and you can have yours.

to back up my "this is how the entire world looks at him claim":
http://www.betavote.com/

there are more websites like this one if you need more proof, but just a quick sceem over national papers' websites will also give you a picture.

Remind me how many German/French/Belgium citizens will be voting in this election.

seinfeldrules said:
And yours is utter bs = my point. Let me have mine, and you can have yours.

Remind me how many German/French/Belgium citizens will be voting in this election.

How is mine bs, be specific. It is a known fact that there is no tie between Al Qaeda and Iraq.

German/French/Belgium citizens aren't but US ones will be. It's showing how everyone in the entire world hates Bush. Regardless of what you may think, what people think of Americans does affect them.

Element Alpha said:
-Your "president" killed around 100,000 foreigners who did not get to vote like you

It's your responsability to make their opinion count.

In nazi Germany Hitler spoiled the Germans with great speeches, great spectacles and bragged and bragged about his country's greatness, and so did the Germans.

Also, did you know that the concept of nationalism was only invented around 1910, just before the first world war, by the Germans?

How is mine bs, be specific. It is a known fact that there is no tie between Al Qaeda and Iraq.

There is some link between Iraq and Al Qaeda, just none between Iraq and 9/11 that has been made public.

Also, did you know that the concept of nationalism was only invented around 1910, just before the first world war, by the Germans?
How can you invent nationalism? That is one of the most ridiculous stats I have ever seen.

It's your responsability to make their opinion count.
First off, the number 100,000 thousand is outrageous and on the extreme end of the spectrum. Secondly, it is impossible to determine how many were killed by Americans and in what situation. When terrorists are hiding in with civilians it pretty much throws these numbers out the window.

Finally, say I create a nationally known newspaper. I tell everyone in Belgium to vote for X canidate. Does that mean you are required to listen to my opinion?

German/French/Belgium citizens aren't but US ones will be.
Wow, there we go. Progress is being made.

Washington Post

The Sept. 11 commission reported yesterday that it has found no "collaborative relationship" between Iraq and al Qaeda, challenging one of the Bush administration's main justifications for the war in Iraq.

..based on its access to all relevant classified information, said that there had been contacts between Iraq and al Qaeda but no cooperation.

The staff report said that bin Laden "explored possible cooperation with Iraq" while in Sudan through 1996, but that "Iraq apparently never responded"

Wow, there we go. Progress is being made.
Yes, Kerry is winning

Yes, Kerry is winning

Based on what? A few hours of voting? Some states have barely begun voting yet. Bush is polling strong in FLA right now so that is good. Seems Kerry supporters have resorted to slashing tires of cars used to transport Republican voters to and from polls in some areas.

Also, I said there have been some links. The best example is the Al Qaeda operative that Saddam met with and allowed free hospital care in Iraq. This operative was then involved in 9/11 somewhere down the line.

seinfeldrules said:
Based on what? A few hours of voting? Some states have barely begun voting yet.

Indeed, but I was referring to BetaVote.com which is how this got started if you recall.

seinfeldrules said:
Also, I said there have been some links. The best example is the Al Qaeda operative that Saddam met with and allowed free hospital care in Iraq. This operative was then involved in 9/11 somewhere down the line.

Post a link. Even if this is true, it hardly justifies an invasion. You need to learn how to draw a line between partiotism and morality.

seinfeldrules said:
How can you invent nationalism? That is one of the most ridiculous stats I have ever seen.

love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it [syn: patriotism] 2: the doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other [ant: multiculturalism, internationalism] 3: the aspiration for national independence felt by people under foreign domination 4: the doctrine that nations should act independently (rather than collectively) to attain their goals
source: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nationalism

Nationalism is a concept. Like capitalism or communism for example. The love for one's country is not something natural. It has to be teached. Hence, you must invent it (or discover this concept) to be able to teach it in the first place.

seinfeldrules said:
First off, the number 100,000 thousand is outrageous and on the extreme end of the spectrum.[QUOTE/]

These are numbers taken from BBC NEWS

seinfeldrules said:
Secondly, it is impossible to determine how many were killed by Americans and in what situation. When terrorists are hiding in with civilians it pretty much throws these numbers out the window.

I would rather say the mess "coalition troops" make when they bomb entire cities to look like ground zero, it's difficult to count the left over limbs and try to figure out how many were killed without ever EVER ever getting a choice at all this, like you have today.

seinfeldrules said:
Finally, say I create a nationally known newspaper. I tell everyone in Belgium to vote for X canidate. Does that mean you are required to listen to my opinion?

No, certainly not. Although, over here, if you lie on the record, like Bush and his administration have done so many times, you get prosecuted. So you wouldn't have a chance to promote him, because he would be in jail.

You should re-think it all. Stop giving arguements for a minute or two, will you? and just think about it. You're sure of yourself, ain't it? Just think for a minute or two about all the lies, all the trahison, and all the people who died because of it. All that the terrorist harboring nations really want is fairness. They want to live like we do in western countries, that's all. Do you think the really want to grow up and be suicide bombers? How would you feel if you were them?

Take the time to think about this please, and think it through.
Thanks.

Do you guys forget history before the 1900's?

People even in the ancient times were incredibly patriotic and supportive of their countries, and fought wars because of it. I doubt something like 'nationalism' was invented in more modern times.

Maybe the 'term' nationalism was invented more recently, but definately not the spirit of it.

Nationalism is a concept. Like capitalism or communism for example. The love for one's country is not something natural. It has to be teached. Hence, you must invent it (or discover this concept) to be able to teach it in the first place.

Not true. It is only natural to love the country that you live in. How do you explain away the Greeks, Romans and many others.

I would rather say the mess "coalition troops" make when they bomb entire cities to look like ground zero, it's difficult to count the left over limbs and try to figure out how many were killed without ever EVER ever getting a choice at all this, like you have today.

Show me an Iraqi city bombed out from coalition troops. Our missles are so advanced they can single out a single house out of a city block. Also, if you look at the facts the homicide bombers probably kill more than American troops. You see 60 Iraqi citizens killed daily by these car bombs and other attacks.

All that the terrorist harboring nations really want is fairness. They want to live like we do in western countries, that's all.
Ahahaha that is such foolishness. With all the oil revenue they bring in they could easily accomplish this. Their goal is to fight the West, not be like it.

Again, you take the extreme high end of the spectrum out of your article:

But he told BBC's Today that another independent estimate of civilian deaths was around 15,000.

The Iraq Body Count, a respected database run by a group of academics and peace activists, has put the number of reported civilian deaths at between 14,000-16,000.

Iraq Body Count: 14-16,000
Brookings Inst: 10-27,000
UK foreign secretary: >10,000
People's Kifah >37,000

"Former regime elements and insurgents have made it a practice of using civilians as human shields, operating and conducting attacks against coalition forces from within areas inhabited by civilians."

Bush is an ass, I dont know how americans are voting for him. Everyone in my family voted for Kerry, so we're good.

So is Kerry--but guess what? If I had a choice, I would'nt vote for either one of them.

hey seinfeld, your sig would be oh so very patriotic if only it was iraqi's that flew the planes in the the world trade center towers and not afghani's

I dont think he ever made that corellation. In his SiG, their is nothing suggestive he believes either Iraqi, Israeli, or Afghani, or Kalifornia (Arnoldism), commited 9/11.

Thats just your assumption, scatr99.

Yea, thats been proven bogus by one news article. "OMFG I MAED IT IT TEH WORKS!!!1 TEH CONNECTION OMFG ONE ARTICLE LOL DONE OWNED".

What are you two talking about anyway?

You both need more sources for what your discussing, because, im not getting the pictar here.

that one source is the same source seinfeldrules used

oh and figure it out ..read it damn you!!! :E

Stern this is Sheikh Hassan al-Turabi. That name is not mentioned in the article you posted.

I give up on you. If you don't take the time to think about this once more, then that's too bad I guess. It's sad really. And people who think like you must be in the thousands, if not more. I feel like there's not much I can do about it, and your perceverence seems to prove it. Good work, nice job, we'll see how it'll all end I suppose.

I give up on you. If you don't take the time to think about this once more, then that's too bad I guess. It's sad really. And people who think like you must be in the thousands, if not more. I feel like there's not much I can do about it, and your perceverence seems to prove it. Good work, nice job, we'll see how it'll all end I suppose.

Not in the thousands, or hundreds, but tens of millions.

from our little poll, although not representative of the US in total... looks like Kerry will win. lets hope imo :)

lol im watching BBC 1 atm.. and they put John Snow behind a huge presidential helicopter... how silly.

Back