• I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Bush

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Other

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
h4vvok said:
wuss liberals, Bush pwns you

Such fascinating arguments you bring to the table. You almost got me to change my mind there for a moment.

Element Alpha said:
5) Seinfeld is funny, I mean the show. You're not. But I understand there are more people who think like you, and it makes me wonder what and how they brain-feed you over there.
propaganda works in every country alpha, where are you living? are you immune to its effects? be careful, high horses make for long falls.

Lil' Timmy said:
propaganda works in every country alpha, where are you living? are you immune to its effects? be careful, high horses make for long falls.

Yes every media is more or less biased these days, i try to read more then 1 view of a story, then add up. (yeah this isent foolproof either). But after i watched the doc on Fox, me and my wife was chocked.. I found it hard to belive that people actually watched this (agreed, fox could be fun smoking a spliff+laughing my ass off or eating rohypnol+drink alcohol+cruss some sculls), but thats all i would want it for. I find it so hard to belive that there actually are people who think this is a media trying their best not to be non biased?
Me and the longhaired couldent stop to see the resseamblence <--spelling?, of the fox news and göbbels 2ww shows. Cmon just switch the US flag for a swastica and there you go. It is an easy way to make money, i agree. But that way deserves NO respect what so ever.
And that old anchor guy, talking crap to that young man who had lost his father in the towers...MY GOD that made me angry (yeah fox is good at getting the hate up and going), because that shit made me mad as hell. I had a dream where i held that old guy down to the ground, and with my wooden heeled Lloyd shoes, i broke every singel bone in his face (and it made me feel really good). Im glad that we dont have that kind of media over here, because i think i would be a much more angry person.

just my 2 öre of worthless knowledge.

I'm American and I'm voting for bush. I'll be sure to remember to, because for some reason people from other countries think their opinion matters and insist on talking about it to no end online. Its a good reminder.

Homer said:
I'm American and I'm voting for bush. I'll be sure to remember to, because for some reason people from other countries think their opinion matters and insist on talking about it to no end online. Its a good reminder.

Our opinions should matter. Yes, you live in the US, but you also live in the WORLD (HELLO, HELLO, WAKE UP), you know that little blue round thing floating in space the world?
My god what do learn in school over there?
Do you really belive that US politics have no effect on the rest of the world? And when it has its effect, dont you think that it will at some point bounce back?

Lil' Timmy said:
i learned that columbus was a pretty nice guy..

yeah me too, just blast that syphilis he brought home with him.... :LOL:

RRunner said:
Our opinions should matter. Yes, you live in the US, but you also live in the WORLD (HELLO, HELLO, WAKE UP), you know that little blue round thing floating in space the world?
My god what do learn in school over there?
Do you really belive that US politics have no effect on the rest of the world? And when it has its effect, dont you think that it will at some point bounce back?

You do not pay our taxes, though, and you're not a citizen of the United States. Technically, your opinion DOES NOT matter in this election.

Element Alpha said:
1) 5) What the rest of the world thinks matters, yes even what the french think matters. Stop acting superior. Why would you assume that non-americans opinions are biased, distorted, or less intelligent? Everyone around here (I'm in Belgium) seems smart and educated. We all try to live a peacefull life, to prosper in health surrounded by friends and family. Why can't you agree with this view of life? Why should some people be deprived of these options because "America feels threatened".

Well obviously the united states *IS* superior. Not the individuals in it, but the country itself. I mean, how often do you hear world wide opinions on who will be the next prisident, or prime minister, or whatever of britain/france/portugal... etc etc etc.

It doesn't matter WHO runs the country... we are still *THE* superpower! rawr!

downthesun said:
You do not pay our taxes, though, and you're not a citizen of the United States. Technically, your opinion DOES NOT matter in this election.

I rest my case.

I think what he's trying to say is. Yes, you are allowed to have an opinion, but no, that opinion will have no bearing on the actual outcome of the election, as you cannot vote.

Lil' Timmy said:

Don't worry about me, I manage just fine. I don't trusth any news I read that tries to tell me what I should be thinking, or coming from a "trend-setter" or "opinion-building" source. I don't watch tv because I just can't stand the level of idiocy and I don't listen to the radio because I can't cope with all the commercials. I get my info from Belgian, English, Dutch, French and international websites (I have the luxury of being able to surf at work), or occasionaly from newspapers (never the same one). It always strikes me how each country tries to put their own agenda's in the spotlights by pushing positive news (in relation to their views) to the front pages, and not even mentioning negative news at all sometimes, or mentioning it, but with an incredible logic-defying spin.

Yep, you really have to be on your guard if you don't want to be propaganda's next victim. It's everywhere. The only weapon against it is being consious, thinking for yourself, and trusthing your own judgment.

downthesun said:
And what is your "case" again? :LOL:

...somn about not being able to spot others views etc etc...but that is not happening here..... is it? :dozey:

yes of course i do... he DID vote against their funding. it doesnt matter what was in the bill that he didnt agree with, the main factor of that proposal was to 'fund the troops'. and he voted against it. plain and simple. you cant possibly defend that (although i see you are attempting to). halliburton has been our country's largest contractor for over 30 years, they would've received a no-bid contract in iraq no matter who was in office, just as they did in bosnia under the clinton administration.
I have just read the breif history of halliburton, and they didn't recieve any contracts in bosnia. Probably because, for the us, bosnia was a military operation. And you're arguing for no bid contracts? there are more companies in the US, giving halliburton a no-bid contract a) is putting more money into Dick's pocket, and b) lowers the quality of the work being done. Your argument against Kerry is a blind argument. The point you're arguing is how riders get passed though congress, and half the reason why the gov't is so inefficent.

the majority of the american public are against legalizing gay marriages.
1) The majority of Americans were fine with segregation and discrimination in the 1950s/60s. Doesn't mean it's right.

agree, to an extent. we are exponentially creating more jobs every month.
Yes, we may be, but these jobs are NO where near the same level as those we're loosing.

the vast majority of environmental proposals have been democratically (as in, NOT republican) backed and supported. so, dems = big business? ya i can concede that.
You mis-understood what I was saying. Bush has a HORRIBE record on the economy because companies like Halliburton don't want strict regulation of enviromental issues. The problems that Bush has cause/allowed to continue are things that can NEVER be reversed.

sure i can, saddam refused to comply with 17 UN resolutions over the last 12 years. when he did allow inspectors in, they were denied access to various facilities and parts of the countries. so, of course they didnt see any WMDs. every respectable intelligence agency claimed saddam had WMDs and planned to use them. the simple fact is, WMDs have been found, just not to the extent we were told.
Again, there are many other countries that have done worse and would have been better targets for the war on terror, as well as freeing people.
"The found WMDS"?! Are you talking about that one shell with chemicals in it? THEY FOUND 1. "not to the extent they were expecting" Are you justifing the war based off of 1 shell?

yeah... the ones who weren't allowed into various facilities and parts of the countries.
Saddam gave them free reign before the war. They were allowed everywhere. Or did Fox news forget to tell you that?

new news story: nearly 400 tons of explosives are missing in iraq. 400 tons of explosives = WMDs. but wait, saddam had no WMDs! and thats just the most recently reported case.

400 tons of explosives != WMDs.
Guess you haven't really thought much about this.... but lots of conventonal explosives do not qualify as WMDs.

SidewinderX said:
400 tons of explosives != WMDs.
Guess you haven't really thought much about this.... but lots of conventional explosives do not qualify as WMDs.
perhaps, but don't forget that saddam had the capacity to make wmds.. or the potential capacity. well, the contingent possibility of potential capacitorious domain at least.

plus, he was mean :(

Onions... lol, that's a cool name. I wonder why I don't see you around much.

Ohh... Onions. mmm, had some nice onions sauteed in garlic and butter. Damn it's delicious!

Kschreck said:
LOL, yeah right. Your just one of those Bush Boys. Bush is the one sending everyone to war whereas Kerry wants to stop all this war so why would he start the draft?

look it up moron. the democrats are pushing for the draft, NOT bush. kerry's plan is to send more troops to iraq and the middle east in general. its not called being 'a bush boy', its called 'researching the facts' and 'educating myself' and 'thinking for myself'. try it sometime.

Neutrino said:
You seem to be really stuck on clinton.

News flash: Clinton isn't in the election.

i know that... but democrats have a short-term, selective memory. clinton is more responsible for events at hand then you realize. if people would stop raising his ass on a ridiculous pedastal, maybe they would realize that. he was a sad disappointment as a president, and his actions, rather, 'lack of actions', should still be held responsible.

othello said:
i know that... but democrats have a short-term, selective memory. clinton is more responsible for events at hand then you realize. if people would stop raising his ass on a ridiculous pedastal, maybe they would realize that. he was a sad disappointment as a president, and his actions, rather, 'lack of actions', should still be held responsible.
ok, wait.. are things shitty right now? are they getting better? how much responsibility does clinton have for the current situation? he's responsible for the job loss right? but bush is responsible for the recent job gain right? set me straight you big man you!

Clinton was not directly responsible for the job gain during his period.

Bush is directly responsible for the job gain during his period.

9/11 is one reason why a lot of jobs got lost, Bush's attitude afterwards is another, a lot of other countries suffered more from 9/11 then the US did (economy wise)

those are all facts

American and too young... damn Bush for upping the voting age. :)

ferd said:
a lot of other countries suffered more from 9/11 then the US did (economy wise)

those are all facts

who exactly? the only countries I can think of that suffered as a direct result of 9/11 is afghanistan and iraq

I am from Sweden and I would vote for Ralph Nader.

Voting for Nader is throwing your vote away. He doesn't stand a chance.

Remember kids: voting for Bush is voting for murder!

Bush is an ass, I dont know how americans are voting for him. Everyone in my family voted for Kerry, so we're good.

I didn't even have the option for Nader on my ballot. You have to write him in? lol

Had some guy named Michael Badnarik on it. Who the hell is that?

Raziaar said:
Had some guy named Michael Badnarik on it. Who the hell is that?

Good job in researching the candidates. Did you just close your eyes and pick which ever one your finger landed on?

deltron zero said:
Good job in researching the candidates. Did you just close your eyes and pick which ever one your finger landed on?

Nope. Just never heard anything about him on TV, or even online so what am I to do? I only ever heard of Bush, Kerry, and Nader, so piss off. First time I saw his name, it was on the ballot. That's the only time I saw it. And I watch the news... nothing.

Besides, I was already set on who I was going to vote for, and that's all that matters.

Why should I research somebody I never knew existed, that all the avenues of Media I use never told me about? <shrug>

deltron zero said:

Well there you go! Now I know something about him! If only, if only the media let me know first, It might have changed my vote! Only seeing his name on election day is kinda silly. The guy seems to be against spending. He seemed to be against spending for his campaign, and that's why I didn't hear about him!

Clinton was not directly responsible for the job gain during his period.

Of course he was. He had polices and a tax system in place to make sure that growth actually benefitted all americans, instead of mostly going to a few.

Bush is directly responsible for the job gain during his period.

Er, what gain? He's still in the hole. And in fact, the only reason his job figures aren't abysmal is because the amount of GOVERNMENT jobs has grown so much. For a conservative touting smaller government, hiding huge private sector job loss by hiring tons of government employees is pretty darn bad.

9/11 is one reason why a lot of jobs got lost,

Er, not really. It hurt the airlines, but not much else. What really hurt the economy is the collapse of the dotcoms, which wasn't anyone's fault but Wall Streets. But Bush's policies are what made a predictable recession particularly painful for most people other than the super-rich.

Element Alpha said:
Voting for Nader is throwing your vote away. He doesn't stand a chance.

Remember kids: voting for Bush is voting for murder!
Yeah, and so is voting blank. I don't care if it is futile or not. Ralph seems like the only candidate of the USA worthy of being president.
Although if my vote for Kerry would make sure that Bush would not win, surely that would have been my vote, but since that is highly unlikely. I couldn't care less.

1) I don't live in France

2) Stop watching FOX, they show it around here, and it's more propaganda than you would get to see in old Sovjet Russia or in China, or even in the only newspaper sold in Cuba.

3) You are disgusting. You don't know the first thing about war.

4) Iraq never attacked your country. You attacked them for the wrong reasons, and being to proud (read: stupid) to admit you were fooled by your governament, you continue to believe lies upon lies to prove yourself right.

5) What the rest of the world thinks matters, yes even what the french think matters. Stop acting superior. Why would you assume that non-americans opinions are biased, distorted, or less intelligent? Everyone around here (I'm in Belgium) seems smart and educated. We all try to live a peacefull life, to prosper in health surrounded by friends and family. Why can't you agree with this view of life? Why should some people be deprived of these options because "America feels threatened".

5) Seinfeld is funny, I mean the show. You're not. But I understand there are more people who think like you, and it makes me wonder what and how they brain-feed you over there.

1. It was a generalized comment aimed at the Bush's most spoken international critic.

2. I can watch whatever I please, this isnt Nazi Germany where I am forced to watch CBS attempt to undermine Bush all day long.

3. Wow, really insightful there. Maybe if I insulted you I could be smart as well! Seems you liberals are more fascinated with degrading than debating. Just because they sound similar doesnt mean they are the same thing.

4. I believe the intelligence community made a mistake. Not only ours either, Russia and GB came to the same conclusions we did.

5. I dont want someone from Belgium telling me who to vote for. You have no idea what it is like over here. You dont live here, work here, or do anything else here. This isnt Belgium. The canidate for Belgium might not be the canidate for the USA. I dont think you would appreciate me telling you who to vote for. Its not that I dont respect you, I never said I didnt respect you. You're the one acting arrogant by telling an American who to vote for in an election that you have no say in.

6.Another insult, another example of the true arrogance in this debate. I never attacked you, yet you have some need to call me brainwashed, not funny (I never claimed to), and disgusting. You act as though your opinions are made of gold and there is no wrong in them. That is the truly dangerous stance.

hey seinfeld, your sig would be oh so very patriotic if only it was iraqi's that flew the planes in the the world trade center towers and not afghani's

Back