• I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Kerry

Votes: 37 13.9%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Bush

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Other

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, S Hannity had a nice clip of the "I have a plan" speeches put together. Its quite comical he uses that over and over again.

KidRock said:
I have no idea what you just said..

Well, his point is that the president's importance is such that he has international influence, from such small things as trade laws, to combatting international terrorism.

Since I firmly believe that Bush's 'strategy' in his war on terror is actually increasing the risk of terrorists attacking the US or it's allies, I think, as an ally, that he should get the boot.

Also, some of us wouldn't want to see our pals down south get saddled with another four years of nonsense. Out of sympathy, you see.

Mechagodzilla said:
Also, some of us wouldn't want to see our pals down south get saddled with another four years of nonsense. Out of sympathy, you see.

You think we wouldn't have the same with Kerry? Cause if you don't you are DEAD wrong. :rolleyes:

DiSTuRbEd said:
I'll race you when I'm boosted ;) I am not a moron, I know those things can roll, used to have a friend with a 700hp 95 Supra. :imu:

Edit: Yes Civic Si
700 hp? damn. Mine only makes around 290 to the wheels...I got it for cheap, too. I work at a dealership and someone traded it in on a new z06 vette. Got it for around $7k.

Mechagodzilla said:
Well, his point is that the president's importance is such that he has international influence, from such small things as trade laws, to combatting international terrorism.

Since I firmly believe that Bush's 'strategy' in his war on terror is actually increasing the risk of terrorists attacking the US or it's allies, I think, as an ally, that he should get the boot.

hmmm I think you lost Kidrock at the word "Well.." :E

Yeah it was a pretty damn quick supra :p I wish he still had it to race my friend Garrett with his T04S FD RX-7, 400RWHP I've riden in the 7, and omg you get sucked into the back of the seat so fast if you don't pay attention.

if you're saying that we will go to war for haliburton under a kerry administration, i think you're right!

or that we will divert attention from the real terriorists in afganistan, all the while letting iran and north korea continue nuclear proliferation, i think you're right again!

or that we see tax cuts for upper class, and a roll back of environmental policies, i think you couldn't be more right.

I'm not an American, but I vote Kerry.

Kerry will suffice for now, but mind you - neither political candidate is actually worthy, IMO.

Finally someone made one of these threads right! Thanks Stern!

I'm too young to vote (by about 3 months :(), but I would vote for Nader.

And yes, I realize that would "be a vote for Bush." He is my second choice. (Sorry, Sprafa :()

I'm not an American, but I vote Kerry.

KERY KERY KERY..............etc

DiSTuRbEd said:
You think we wouldn't have the same with Kerry? Cause if you don't you are DEAD wrong. :rolleyes:

Well, let's see... Why do I find Bush to be shitty on the international scale?

1) Bush limits stem cell research.
If american scientists could do whatever they needed to in order to search for cures, their findings could help save the lives of people around the world, including Canada.

Kerry seeks to reduce those limitations, no?

2) Bush's administration is directly responsible for the Iraq war fiasco, which is fueling anti-western philosophy for no good reason, while simultaneously removing emphasis from the fight against Al-Queda. More terrorists = bad for everyone, including Canada.

Although he will have a huge amount of trouble cleaning up the Iraq mess that the previous administration had started, Kerry was not responsible for starting this misguided and dangerous war in the first place, and openly admits to it being a huge failure.

Also, his focus on finding allies in the war on terror might bring a better understanding between Canada and the US when terrorism is concerned, rather than the division created over Iraq. (We were right, by the way. :p)

3) Bush wants to ammend the constitution in order to ban gay marriage. this one is leaning more towards the "empathy" motivation. As some might remember from the "gay marriage" thread from a while back, there is absolutely no good reason why this unique form of discrimination should be made into constitutional law. (And I promise to give 140$ to anyone who can prove otherwise.)

Which leads to the obvious question: Why are you guys letting Canada beat you again?
We had the underground railroad way back when, and now we've got the marriages legal. :p
And our society is fine, by the way. Last time I checked, moral decay hasn't caused parliament hill to unfix itself from it's noble roost and plummet into the waters of the river nearby.

I mean, I don't want to be ashamed of being allied to America, but the fact that the president of the united states can even attempt to pass this law makes me cry on the inside.

While Kerry's not much better on this point (by letting any state ammend it's state constitution to do the same thing) , he's at least slightly better by allowing the equality to exist somewhere. Which is obviously more than I can say for Bush.

Despite those points, I guess I'm DEAD wrong because you said so. -----> :x

DiSTuRbEd said:
All I have to say is "I have a plan"...kthx.

Why don't you go read his plan?

I mean what exactly do you expect? He can't outline his entire plans in a debate or interview or other similar circumstances. It's just not possible. But even so he has given brief outlines of most of his plans anyway if you listen to what he says.

Do you know the details of Bush's plans? He hasn't said anything more about his plans than Kerry has said about his own. In fact, from what I've seen Kerry has talked more about planning than Bush has. So again, what exactly is the problem?

I'm american...and I could give a rats ass...so I vote for no one.I'm to young to vote anyways.... :p

Lil' Timmy said:
ahhahahah one of the funniest things i've seen in a while.. the "saddam" and "terrorist" cuts had made me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbs:

It was more of a :LOL: ;( :LOL: ;( :LOL: thing for me.

blahblahblah said:
Undecided. The more research I do, the more serious flaws I uncover about each political candidate/party.

I have always been against Bush but after seeing the debates and researching more about Kerry I am undecided as well. If I were forced to decide right now I would vote for Bush. I can't see that he could screw it up any worse than Kerry would in the next 4 years.

I'm an American, and I will be voting for Kerry/Edwards.

Edge said:
I have always been against Bush but after seeing the debates and researching more about Kerry I am undecided as well. If I were forced to decide right now I would vote for Bush. I can't see that he could screw it up any worse than Kerry would in the next 4 years.

It must be the water in Phoenix then. :p

(Phoenix, Arizona also).

i'm not sure i understand, you saw the debates and felt Bush came across as someone you'd want for president?

and as far as your research goes, maybe you could enlighten some of us.

Im not American but i am allowed to vote, as fare as i can remember... have to check it though.
If i actually got myself together and fetched the pappers, then Kerry.

RRunner said:
Im not American but i am allowed to vote, as fare as i can remember... have to check it though.
If i actually got myself together and fetched the pappers, then Kerry.

how is that possible? you're not a citizen yet you can vote?

CptStern said:
how is that possible? you're not a citizen yet you can vote?

Yes and no, my fathers is a member of the polish/US veterans (cant recall the name), and im a auxillar member (have the reg papers somewhere). But i cant recall if its only my father that is able to vote (seem to recall my father getting my older brother voting pappers some years back).

RRunner said:
Yes and no, my fathers is a member of the polish/US veterans (cant recall the name), and im a auxillar member (have the reg papers somewhere). But i cant recall if its only my father that is able to vote (seem to recall my father getting my older brother voting pappers some years back).

so does that make you a citizen? You should find out and vote for Kerry :E

Dont think im a citizen. I did fill in alot of pappers, swore an oath and all that (but im legally a danish citizen, living in sweden), all though i have to "trying to remember"...always will obey an officer of the United States etc etc..
Yeah i thought about it, methinks Bushy boy is really bad for the world (all though ketchup king, cant be that much better).
But i think its to late now anyways..

Well, this site is somewhat biased, as younger people tend to vote liberal, and older people tend to vote conservative. I believe it was Winston Churchill that said something like "If you dont vote liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you don't vote conservative when you are older, you have no brains."

And you people dont need to worry, Kerry will probably win. If he does hopefully he can un-alienate the USA.

I'm not American but would vote for Kerry. I even got the T-shirt.

I'm not American but would vote for: Kerry 46 35.94%

I wonder why

How can you all not be American? What is wrong with you? Do you.... HATE.... America?

Back