Votes: 37 13.9%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Bush

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I'm too young to vote but I would vote for: Other

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this should be made a sticky at least till the election

yeah i'm with you stern, sticky icky this.
(oh and look whos winnin' at home and abroad :) )
hehehehe

Vigilante said:
Well, this site is somewhat biased, as younger people tend to vote liberal, and older people tend to vote conservative. I believe it was Winston Churchill that said something like "If you dont vote liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you don't vote conservative when you are older, you have no brains."

And you people dont need to worry, Kerry will probably win. If he does hopefully he can un-alienate the USA.

thats because you get smarter as you get older :p

Mechagodzilla said:
Actually, I think it has more to do with getting wealthier.

im sure thats why john and teresa are voting for bush.

othello said:
im sure thats why john and teresa are voting for bush.

bush is no po boy, actually iraq made him much richer

As long as bush stays president the world will get more anti-american. It already is.

CptStern said:
why

Operation
Iraqi
Liberation

of course ;)

Operation
Iraq
Losing lots of american soldiers

Oh and Iraqi liberation is a coverup for OIL... American soldiers are protecting the Oil fields more than their own bases.

hehe

Obviously
It's
Losing

Oops,
I
Lied.

American soldiers are protecting the Oil fields more than their own bases.
Well, uh, maybe they are keeping the fuel away from Al Queda so that Osama won't be able to unleash his fleet of robo-tanks?

othello said:
how does that benefit bush?

I am also at a loss as to how controlling some of the largest oil fields in the world could be beneficial to Bush. Maybe he puts it on his salads?

Mechagodzilla said:
I am also at a loss as to how controlling some of the largest oil fields in the world could be beneficial to Bush. Maybe he puts it on his salads?
:LOL: mmmmmm....Salad oil could sell...

Mechagodzilla said:

so bush has direct control over these oil fields? he has his own oil company with a monopoly over these oil fields, and thus, he is reaping in billions, right? ok i see... its all too clear now. beneficial to our country? yes. beneficial to bush directly? prove it.

Whoa, that's closer than I thought it'd be for the voting Americans... usually polls on this site are heavily Kerry... must be all you... other people... :p

Now this poll shows that either:
1)The older you get the more likely you will be more conservative
or
2)As time goes on our population is becoming more liberal

Wonder which it is? Perhaps a little of both.

By the way, nice poll. It's a good one. ;)

Asus said:
Now this poll shows that either:
1)The older you get the more likely you will be more conservative
or
2)As time goes on our population is becoming more liberal

Wonder which it is? Perhaps a little of both.

By the way, nice poll. It's a good one. ;)
I agree with those last sentiments. great poll. v. interesting.

I think it is both.

And, historically speaking, many of the positions held by the liberals of generations past is seen as the mainstream today. I'm no historian but I have seen some example which were fairly convincing of this. (subtext: liberal means progress ;) )

American. voting kerry.

I am rather surprised by the number of non-americans here. I knew there were quite a few, but had assmed at least? 50 percent were American. And unless this poll also demonstrates Americas' youth's disinterest in things political, that's not so. Hmm. :/

BTW, I watched a very interesting program on Bush + Kerry's histories (respectively), on PBS. Frontline, ran all week I guess. Good show.

My vote counts and I will be voting for Bush.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Vote Bush.
Yes indeed! His administration has only screwed up your economy and the rest of the world's opinion of your country (which is important, no matter how deep many Americans stick their heads in the sand in the hazardous belief that it's not) and consigned your amred forces to an incredibly hostile situation that was based on one of the most severe political lies to come from your country in decades. What more could you want from a President? An ounce of intelligence maybe? Oh dear.

Honestly, I really hope Kerry wins - he's not ideal, but at least he's not Bush and that's a start. Well it's like my sig says...

I'm an American who is a registered Republican and I'll be voting for Kerry.

I'm American and voted Bush by absentee ballot and damn proud of it, thank goodness those foreigners don;t get votes, else the commies would win...

Icarusintel said:
I'm American and voted Bush by absentee ballot and damn proud of it, thank goodness those foreigners don;t get votes, else the commies would win...

huh? commies? didnt the paranoia about commies ready to take over the bastion of freedom that is america die with McCarthey?

CptStern said:
huh? commies? didnt the paranoia about commies ready to take over the bastion of freedom that is america die with McCarthey?

No, they're still there, lurking in the shadows, I feel it, we gotta kill them all... or something

Icarusintel said:
No, they're still there, lurking in the shadows, I feel it, we gotta kill them all... or something

how would you know one if you saw one? do they all wear funny hats or chant anti democracy slogans? I sometimes wear red ..am I a commie? should I be concerned?

CptStern said:
how would you know one if you saw one? do they all wear funny hats or chant anti democracy slogans? I sometimes wear red ..am I a commie? should I be concerned?

What world do you come from? Commies wear drab clothing... oh, and french berets! Heheh, just kidding on that latter part =)

Vote for me you sons of bitc... I mean good people. For I shall lead us to victory against the musli.. I mean terrorists and take over the wo... I mean unify the world!

Back