Favorite French Fries?

Fwies?

• Mcdonalds!

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Carl's Jr.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Del Taco! (Me: I am eating them right nows!)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ....French Fry mania... I WISH!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other! :)

Votes: 31 70.5%

• Total voters

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
What fast food has your favorite fries? Put OTHER and tell what other if yours isnt on there.

Burger king had some great french fries last I remember, back in alaska. They were really crisp and big.

Arby's curly fries and Steak N Shake fries.

I try to avoid fast food, but Burger King does have some f*cking tasty fries.

Hardees *aka Carls Junior* have awesome fries..just the regular, not the curles though.

Jack in the box fries

I've never had a Jack in teh Box. There is one a few hours away, but I don't know...are they like every other fast food joint with mediocre burgers and such, but more expensive? or are they really that ****ing awesome?

Either mcdonald's fries or arby's curly fries Depends what I'm in the mood for.

I've never had a Jack in teh Box. There is one a few hours away, but I don't know...are they like every other fast food joint with mediocre burgers and such, but more expensive? or are they really that ****ing awesome?

Better than McDonalds imo. Try them atleast one time. ;)

1. Homemade ones made my mother.

2. Wendy's

McDonald's ftmfw. I could eat boxes and boxes of those.

New York Fries.

God damn do I ever love their Cajun spice.

On the poll the only fries I've had are McDonald's, but in terms of others I like Red Rooster's... Provided they aren't over-salted or soggy. :hmph:

btw, for those who don't have a Carl Jr's nearby...

Carl Jr. = Hardees

Rally's Curly Fries = win

edit: blah, i should read the thread all the way through. b10 by Pitz...

Boardwalk Fries - smothered in vinegar and Old Bay

Anyone who hasn't had any Boardwalk Fries needs to quickly get to Ocean City and get some... now!

Basically, all other fries fail at life.

There all disgusting salty fat ridden things!

Yep, the fat isn't your healthy animal or fish oil either it's tryglyceride plant rubbish that is bad enough as it is, when it is cooked time and time again it actually forms toxic polymers.

Fries from the snackbar around the corner with peanutsauce and mayonaise. Patatje Oorlog.

What about typical English Fish and Chips...

Their Chips are fat, tasty and sexeh

As far as french fries in the uk are concerned, i would have to say burger king. However, i eat fast food maybe once a month, so i'm no expert.

I can't imagine anyone liking the weaksauce fries of McD/BK/etc. They're so thin and floppy. Ugh.

I'll have fries from the local snackbar, or belgian fries.

Yep, the fat isn't your healthy animal or fish oil either it's tryglyceride plant rubbish that is bad enough as it is, when it is cooked time and time again it actually forms toxic polymers.

Bah ignore what's in it! We all know what's in it! Just saviour the taste! :)

I don't really like french fries, Ill eat them every now and then when I get fast food but they aren't one of my favorites. I really like the curly fries from hardee's/carls jr. though, I could eat those every day. Till I die from a heart attack anyway.

Whenever I have the big fries ('chips') at restaurants they get soggy. I've fried sliced potatoes before which are awesome but I don't consider those fries.

My dad's when we put new oil in the frier. Alternativly McDonalds (as long as they don't put on too much salt)

Back