Gabe = Awesome

why boycott the boycott??

i'm so confused right now

:/

This boycott and epic failure to call out Valve on L4D2 is a failure.
epic faliure
Could you try, just for one day, to make me hate you a little less? Even just a little. A little fucking bit. Just give it a try.

Also, do you even understand what happened in this e-mail exchange? Did you actually read the page you linked? "Boycott...to call out Valve on L4D2 is a failure" has nothing to do with what actually happened with this news story.

Darkside, quote me with your 10,000th post!

<3 Darkside.

I guess I'll line up to suck Darkside's cock, too.

Bluewolf is a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an idiot.

I read this thread title & thought to myself '...'

Could you try, just for one day, to make me hate you a little less? Even just a little. A little fucking bit. Just give it a try.

Also, do you even understand what happened in this e-mail exchange? Did you actually read the page you linked? "Boycott...to call out Valve on L4D2 is a failure" has nothing to do with what actually happened with this news story.

ohhhhhhhhhhh no you hate me...........I shall cancel my internet service

^ If you can decipher the above post, your brain is broken.

I dont get not get failure epic bashing all crap this

doesn't make sense does it. neither does the boycott or what this stupid ass did emailing Gabe.
So now I every one can just stop making sense and use other people not making sense as an excuse?
Bluewolf is a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in an idiot.

My emergency signature until bluewolf evolves into a somewhat coherent entity.

ohhhhhhhhhhh no you hate me...........I shall cancel my internet service

My I direct your attention to the fact that all but 1 or 2 of the posts in this thread are not about the topic you posted, but rather about... well, I don't think I have to say it flat out for you to get my drift.

What is wrong with this picture, for you as a community content writer?

He tries, sure (too hard I think), but he also needs to read his news content, and get better titles.
And not get us to hate him so much.

i lol'd so hard when i read that. gained a shit load of respect for the gabe.

yaya i got drunk last night............forgive me

ps: wont be canceling my webz

It would kind of be nice if the people at Fox News drank before they ran the news.

What the hell are you on now?

Some goo'ass weed.

carnivoroussnoop.jpg

Back