Games that could need a sequel

That said, you need about fifteen other friends. :D

Hell if you live around here right now you need a snowblower too.

Samon said:
Yuck no. I want a sequel to Riddick as much as the next person, but the only reason the game is so strong is because it had nothing to do with the shitty movie.

Yeah I agree. :p

GUN...
Knights of the Old Republic 3 please D:

Did we say Baldur's Gate already?

Oh and URBAN CHAOS. That game was amazing. It was practically the forerunner to free-roaming crime games.

I can't wait for a sequel to Baldurs Gate! :rolling:

Xune said:
I can't wait for a sequel to Baldurs Gate! :rolling:
There is a baldur's gate 2, unless you meant a sequel for that.

Oh yeah, and Outcast needs a dammed sequel ASAP

It took untill page 3 for someone to mention Mafia.

There needs to be a sequal which is not related to the first one.
I wish the online Mafia community wasn't so retarted and dead aswell.

el Chi said:
Yeah. Get off your fat arse and go outside.
"You should cut down on your pork life, mate - get some exercise!"

<3 Blur <3 Park Life

Pariah needs a sequal dammit!

Monkey Island. (With 2D graphics! Yum...)
Knights of the Old Republic, where you play as Revan, and with much, much more freedom, and where you get to play as an EVIL Sith Lord, or a good Jedi Master! (Only affecting the ending sucked.)
And Mafia.

jimbo118 said:
i think a sequel to God of War has been announced but im not 1005 sure, if not, that game...
I saw scans of it in game informer, and they don't look fake. ;)

I'm not gonna bother with a thread though, they're scans(not allowed here) and I don't know the contents of the article.

Freelancer: That guy from the order offered you future jobs, but he never returned, I'm hoping this game does come back, and with an expanded universe.

Perhap instead of being Trent, you can customize a character, with the addition of pre-set list of names

Perhaps the coalition find out where you have been hiding out and start another war

el Chi said:
In the Psychonauts thread someone wondered whether there'd be a sequel. Chances are, sadly, that there won't be.
But what incredible yet obscure/risk-taking games could deserve a sequel, but will probably never get it?

Grim Fandango: Absolutely incredible in every single way - a sequel set within Grim's portrayal of the Land of the Dead would be superb.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto: This game had some incredible ideas and a onderful story. It would have been interesting to see if they could/should have taken it any further.

No-One Lives Forever: Not exactly obscure, but another game in the series would be fantastic. I always felt that NOLF 2 wasn't quite up to the same class of awesome that the first was, and I think a blending of the two could make for a fabulous third game.

Giants: Citixzen Kabuto OWNNNNED :)

Another Riddick game. The first one was a pleasant surprise and I'd like to play another one.

I think that Banjo kazioo should have just one more sequel. It came out with one, but both are great games, so they need atleast one more.

Back