Garry's Mod Fretta Contest Winner - Trouble in Terrorist Town

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
[br]Back in December of last year, Facepunch studios launched a contest in which the concept was to create a game mode within Garry's mod using the Fretta framework.[br]There were some impressive entries however the winner is Trouble in Terrorist Town, a team of terrorists has a traitor within their ranks. They must skilfully kill other terrorists without detection! The winner wins $5000 with their game mode soon to be shipped with Garry's Mod.[br]The developer for TTT is an old community friend of Halflife2.net, theGreenBunny! A huge congratulations to his coding success over the years with Zombie Master & now TTT.

Congratulations to him. I remember his time here vividly, with the HL2 Source mod and Zombie Master.

Awesome.
Also lol; shouldn't the acronym be TiTT? Haha.

Awesome.
Also lol; shouldn't the acronym be TiTT? Haha.
Hah I wonder why he dropped that :p

I've been playing this for a few evenings. It can be confusing at first but press F1 when you join a server and read the short guide.

Even though it isn't out officially, you can play now if you have Gmod and CSS installed. TGB recommended this server. It's super hilarious, we'll try set up a community game at some point. Server IP - 213.163.86.159:27015

Oh my, I completely missed this. I remember him talking about this idea but I had no idea he made it much less was winning awards! Many congrats TGB, you deserve it.

As far as I understand...you can grab all the necessary files for the game mode from the server you play on. Currently the only obligation you have before you play is to have Gmod and CSS installed. The server acquired the maps for you and the rest is a few sounds and the coding (all of which TGB did!)

So to get started - install Gmod and CSS, connect to the server IP I gave above (automatically downloads a few files) - play!

More info on the TTT website if you're still confused - http://ttt.badking.net/

Back