Guy freaks out after his girlfriend deletes his WoW characters.

He smokes, plays WoW & ignores his girlfriend, that guy's a ******.

ya'll just need to chill.

I get pissed at video games, but I go drum... or I play guitar... Or I play Lamb of God really loud... But I'm not about to break something that cost me money, or even cause damage to it... That guy appears abusive, and I think, since that girl is obviously mentally retarded, she should get away from him. That's just bad joo-joo.

I beat on stuff that doesn't break... like my old CRT monitor(thank god that didn't break... that would have sucked for my hand, lol), and my desk.

I'm typically very conscious when I rage at a game... I want to hit shit, but I'm very aware that I might break something, and so I try to direct my vengeance to something that will stand up to my punishment.

That just extreme. perfectly good monitor too.

monitor_punch.gif

Nichols1.jpg

ANGER PROBLEMS?

(God I hate that movie)

I think she was in the right. **** Wow, guys a loser for caring so much.

I think she was in the right. **** Wow, guys a loser for caring so much.

No... she was not in the right. She was ****ing with shit she had no business to **** with. It doesn't matter if it was a game or something considerably more important... it's his stuff, not hers. You're telling me you wouldn't care much if somebody ****ed with something you spent a lot of time working on, with intentions to work on more, and they decided it was in their right to decide the fate of whatever it is?

The fact that you don't see that astounds me.

ASTOUNDS ME.

But then again, I know who I'm talking to.

Please tell me how in the **** you think she was in the right to destroy his stuff? And yes, I know it's Blizzard's stuff, but for all intents and purposes of this discussion, concerning these two people, it is his stuff.

All she did was intentionally create conflict while only thinking about herself, which makes her a ****. If he did the same thing to her, it would make him a complete dick.

I love how polarizing a dumb video like this is. Dude's a moron, so's his girlfriend. What's to discuss?

Oh right, I forgot WoW was involved, therefore everyone and their mum has to crawl out of the woodwork and proclaim their indifference to it for no other reason than to give themselves an ego boost. Because, you know, that's not asinine or anything.

Gosh look at how much this guy cares. Why does he care so much. Right.

Please. :rolleyes:

Well, if it's being single or putting up with that shit, I'll take being single, always.
Anyone remember that guy sea? He was fun. :p

What happened to sea? :eek: I don't really remember anything regarding sea related to what I said in that quote.

Enlighten me. :D

Please tell me how in the **** you think she was in the right to destroy his stuff?
Send a mail to the WoW helpdesk and see if the stuff really is deleted permanently. If so, then MAYBE, just maybe, such anger is slightly justified.

Wait, no, let me rephrase myself: if a guy gets angry like that over something trivial as what happened here, then he's far from prepared for the real problems one may encounter in a relationship.

But yeah, most physically attractive women are attention whore, gold digging succubuses who want to sap ever ounce of everything that is good from men.
You might want to try to find your woman in anything other than the night venues this type of women frequent.

Send a mail to the WoW helpdesk and see if the stuff really is deleted permanently. If so, then MAYBE, just maybe, such anger is slightly justified.

Wait, no, let me rephrase myself: if a guy gets angry like that over something trivial as what happened here, then he's far from prepared for the real problems one may encounter in a relationship.

Oh wait... it's okay because there's a potential safety net where his stuff might not be deleted permanently?

Yeah... okay. You completely missed the point of the whole matter.

The fact that you think the principle of the matter is trivial is quite absurd.

To solidify your belief, I propose you let me remotely access and delete all the files on your computer. But don't fret! They're not REALLY GONE! You might be able to get them back! I mean come on... it's a trivial affair, why won't you let me do it? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it's your shit and not mine, does it? I mean come on man, I'm sure there's lots of pointless stuff you do on your computer to waste time! Probably even some stuff more trivial and pointless than World of Warcraft!

haha, a discussion about women on a half life 2 forum. The greatest.

See, if we got deep down into the ethics and philosophies involved in this you're probably right. However, the way I see it, the guys obviously a loser becuase he destroyed his computer like that.

To me, that screams that he has some kind of huge self-centred personality combined with all the WoW characters he has makes him out to look like a dick. Who would destroy their computer like that? The guys a ****ing child, **** him.

No... she was not in the right. She was ****ing with shit she had no business to **** with. It doesn't matter if it was a game or something considerably more important... it's his stuff, not hers. You're telling me you wouldn't care much if somebody ****ed with something you spent a lot of time working on, with intentions to work on more, and they decided it was in their right to decide the fate of whatever it is?

The fact that you don't see that astounds me.

ASTOUNDS ME.

But then again, I know who I'm talking to.

Please tell me how in the **** you think she was in the right to destroy his stuff? And yes, I know it's Blizzard's stuff, but for all intents and purposes of this discussion, concerning these two people, it is his stuff.

All she did was intentionally create conflict while only thinking about herself, which makes her a ****. If he did the same thing to her, it would make him a complete dick.

You're right, he is a moron for destroying his shit like that.

Totally not what I'm talking about here though.

Glad to see you agree on the actual issue I've been presenting. People sometimes don't see the hypocrisy of the situation simply because it happens to be WoW. I mean come on, I dislike WoW more than anybody else... because I thought it was a terrible game and I couldn't play it past 6 days after giving it an honest chance. But that doesn't stop me from knowing right from wrong.

Anyway. Sorry for making this thread so big, but I couldn't believe people were saying she was in the right to do that shit.

You're right, he is a moron for destroying his shit like that.

Totally not what I'm talking about here though.

Glad to see you agree on the actual issue I've been presenting. People sometimes don't see the hypocrisy of the situation simply because it happens to be WoW. I mean come on, I dislike WoW more than anybody else... because I thought it was a terrible game and I couldn't play it past 6 days after giving it an honest chance. But that doesn't stop me from knowing right from wrong.

Anyway. Sorry for making this thread so big, but I couldn't believe people were saying she was in the right to do that shit.
Well you see, I still stand by what I originally said. I fully support her in deleting his account. I'm not too sure why, maybe I'm an anti-WoW bigot, but I'm glad she did it.

The guy is a retard and obviously had it coming to him.

Well you see, I still stand by what I originally said. I fully support her in deleting his account. I'm not too sure why, maybe I'm an anti-WoW bigot, but I'm glad she did it.

The guy is a retard and obviously had it coming to him.

Even if you are anti - WoW, that's only your opinion.

hah. he's alliance.

Should've bought an authenticator.
Authenticators won't help if he leaves his account logged in. :p

What happened to sea? :eek: I don't really remember anything regarding sea related to what I said in that quote.

Enlighten me. :D
He always made a point of saying how disgusted he was by the idea of relationships, how unnecessary they are, how even though (by his own admission) he'd never had a partner, he reviled the idea and was more than happy to go through life alone. Which is fine, except he'd bring it up kind of often, even if the topic was only slightly related. Made him sound a bit uhh... intense after a while. :p

Anyway, not comparing you or anything, just reminded me a bit. He just up and left like most people who aren't around any more, no idea when he was last on...

People point out stuff like this with WoW because it's so popular and involves such a large time investment, but the reality of it is, if someone did something like this to any game someone played, they would be pissed off. If you were 30 hours in to Mass Effect 2 and someone deleted your save files, you'd be pissed off.

Still stupid to break your shit though because then you got nothin. I mean I've broken some keyboards and some desks but I think that was more attributed to adolescent hormonal rage and frustrating girlfriends. These days I'm more mellow and intelligent enough to ignore the crazy aspect of women. Video games will always be a point of frustration though, else I wouldn't play them.

What a shitty girl though. Why would you want to be with someone who disrespects your hobby so much as to destroy it?

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

I used to play WoW, for like, 2 months i believe. I didn't understand the appeal, but i gave it a chance to suck me in. I enjoy seeing people freak out over this thing.

If your boyfriend can't even be bothered to look at you because he's too busy playing WoW, then that's probably a clear indication that you bore him to hell.

Consider being less ugly or more interesting.

Also, would it kill you to nosh him off once in a while?

Regards

Men

What a passive-aggressive self-righteous cunt, that girlfriend of him. I hope he knocked her lights out.

I don't get why people get that much angry. Over almost anything, for that matter.

And someone explain to me "passive-aggressive".

Hey numbers... want to play Starcraft?

No? Oh... well... okay. I didn't want to play anyway. Besides, you're probably not even that good at the game, so I just saved myself from a session of boredom.

Hey numbers... want to play Starcraft?

No? Oh... well... okay. I didn't want to play anyway. Besides, you're probably not even that good at the game, so I just saved myself from a session of boredom.

;(

That hurt my feelings!

I see, though. "Passive-aggressive". Hmm. Interesting term, lol. I think I know quite a few people who are passive-aggressive, most of them girls.

Also, it kinda sounds like another term for "tsundere" - which is a Japanese term. (The wikipedia page doesn't to the term much justice, but I think Passive-Aggressive-Secretly-in-love-with-you sums it up. :p)

It's basically like you're trying to act as if you're fine and dandy, but still trying to make the other person feel bad or insult them or something in a subtle way.

Maybe somebody else can better explain it to him.

It's like if you have a jug of milk in the fridge, and your roommate thinks it's ok to have some without asking first, which pisses you off. But instead of directly telling them "hey stop drinking my milk," you take a permanent marker and start drawing lines on the outside of the jug marking the liquid level.

Yes this happens in real life.

It's like if you have a jug of milk in the fridge, and your roommate thinks it's ok to have some without asking first, which pisses you off. But instead of directly telling them "hey stop drinking my milk," you take a permanent marker and start drawing lines on the outside of the jug marking the liquid level.

That's a great example.

Hahahaha. I see.

Dude overreacted, but you don't touch somebody's shit like that. It's his hobby and he likely had some of those characters for years. The chick should have been backhanded, but oh wait. This is Halflife2.net, and the moment any subject involves WoW people need to turn into total ****ing twits.

:thumbs:

Didn't most people agree with that? I know I did.

Yeah obviously it's a bit of a dick move by the girl but the guy seems like an asshole so **** him it amuses me.

Dude overreacted, but you don't touch somebody's shit like that. It's his hobby and he likely had some of those characters for years. The chick should have been backhanded, but oh wait. This is Halflife2.net, and the moment any subject involves WoW people need to turn into total ****ing twits.

:thumbs:

Yeah, I get the impression this thread would have taken a different course had we been talking about peoples treasured HL2 saves, for example.

Remember the guy who came on here who had been playing the game for like 2 years or something and was collecting all the objects he could in the game and trying to take them to the end of the game?

Some women just don't know where the line is, my GF is ALWAYS shopping, do I destroy her clothes? No, because I have respect for people's property. She is free to spend any amount of time and money on whatever boring shit she want's to.

I hope the guy falcon punches her down the stairs onto a rusty nail that goes into her ass.

Oh wait... it's okay because there's a potential safety net where his stuff might not be deleted permanently? Yeah... okay. You completely missed the point of the whole matter.
Translation: I didn't read it but react to your post anyway.
The fact that you think the principle of the matter is trivial is quite absurd.
Dude, it's a relationship they're having. So, yes, you get to 'touch' stuff of your partner. Now, I didn't say what she did was pretty - had she been my girlfriend, I'd sent her away just like that.

But that's not what the guy did, was it? He didn't even ask her anything. Instead, he went insane. So, what's next? No toilet paper when you really gotta take a dump, and in reaction you throw in some windows? Nice way of dealing with emotions. And yes, some deleted game files aren't a matter of life and death.

Someone here said her reaction was of the passive-aggressive kind. The guy doesn't seem emotionally stable himself, so in fact, they're a nice match.
To solidify your belief, I propose you let me remotely access and delete all the files on your computer. But don't fret! They're not REALLY GONE! You might be able to get them back! I mean come on... it's a trivial affair, why won't you let me do it? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it's your shit and not mine, does it? I mean come on man, I'm sure there's lots of pointless stuff you do on your computer to waste time! Probably even some stuff more trivial and pointless than World of Warcraft!
A better example would be I give you access to my torrents of music & vids, free for you to delete.

Back