Halflife2.net can suck my f*cking butthole

I've explained this to you all already. Hitler was a time traveler who went back in time under the guise of an evil dictator trying to kill off all the Jews knowing what they would do on September 11th of 2001. His heroic plan ultimately failed. The Jews pulled through and eventually caused the terror attack.

It's so weird that I can name faces in that video. So awesome too.

HL2.net is just another community like any other out there. We're no more special and have no more of a bond to other members than is present on any other community forum.

Ahh **** it... who am I kidding? All other internet communities suck balls compared to ours.
/hugs

I don't look at the photos of yourself thread so I only know Sulk, Pitz, Pi, Veggies, Banimal, myself and (I think) Jintor. Recognised a few others but couldn't name them. I'm surprised you have the one photo of my face I've ever put on this site.

20100818171156clipboard.png

If you're going to do another one there are plenty of pictures of me to choose from, from back in 2008 when I was a one-time camwhore! Although I doubt you're going to include me, aren't you?

If you're going to do another one there are plenty of pictures of me to choose from, from back in 2008 when I was a one-time camwhore! Although I doubt you're going to include me, aren't you?

Yep you were the biggest camwhore of all.

And I only say that because it's true.

Every ****ing time I watch that video I start cracking up. That song goes perfect with Phantom's spinning grin.

Holy **** lol. I just watched it, and saw that I'm in the end of the video.

Although the description is creepy, since it's accurate in a way.

This was terrible.

*EDIT* Oh I saw me, it's not so bad now ;)

Holy **** lol. I just watched it, and saw that I'm in the end of the video.

Although the description is creepy, since it's accurate in a way.
Child Raziaar is gonna light up everyone's night.

Edit: There is also a spec of fuzz or dandruff in your hair.

Every ****ing time I watch that video I start cracking up. That song goes perfect with Phantom's spinning grin.

Hahah, overly dramatic music with that face, classic.

EDIT: ****ing LOL at the video tags.

Yep you were the biggest camwhore of all.

And I only say that because it's true.

Ok, yes, I was definitely a camwhore (and proud of it cos you guys actually gave me a much-needed confidence boost) but I'm not the only camwhore. What about ZT? What about Tristen? They were camwhoring well before I even posted a single photo!

Didn't say there weren't others. We have quite a few. I can name more off the top of my head. And it's not a bad thing either... I mean, we encourage pictures if people want to post them. That's what the threads are for.

Was just saying that the volume you posted seemed to be significantly greater than others. Was just pointing out what seems like a fact to me.

Knock yourselves out. I won't be participating. :p

Raziaar's like the opposite of a camwhore.

He needs to make sure everyone knows he won't be posting any picture of himself.

A fantastic thread to make my posting return. Whassup guys, been away for a month. Got some great photos that would have blatantly made this video had I posted them a few weeks ago.

Nice to see you caught my most red Power Ranger side.

I watched that just to make sure I was in it. I feel like a big attention whore fag bitch fag.

Yap

Raziaar's like the opposite of a camwhore.

He needs to make sure everyone knows he won't be posting any picture of himself.

Vegeta's like some sort of twisted camwhore.

He needs to make sure everyone is manipulating pictures of himself.

Back