Halflife2.net Minecraft Server Discussion

First off, lol.

Secondly, comradesean was caught not ZT.

I was never caught nor admitted to it. I have a team of thirty underage asians digging under my sand hut to farm me these materials. Illegally, I might add.

I did, however, dupe a ton of ladders because I think it makes my mine shafts look cooler and allows me to navigate easier without having to dig a ton of stairs.

Me and a friend just got into this, could we be added? LeftLiner and MsElevator (she is a forum member, if it matters... just a really inactive one)

Does anyone else experience a lot of lag in the new server? Several times, mining wont produce any blocks, and sometimes I'll be cruising along in a boat and it will simply disappear and I'll fall in.

he was found out. I wonder what else he has done.

I took a shit in your cabin.

I get about the same amount of lag I got when Hokey was hosting. Nothing bad.

Boats and minecarts especially still have nasty lag-associated issues, in spite of Notch's recent "fixes" - I don't recommend trying to use them in any major way.
Otherwise, I can't say I've particularly encountered much in the way of lag. There's noticeable but brief spikes every time someone joins, but that's about it.

The furnace has been eating up a lot of stuff for some reason. Fair Warning.

The furnace has been eating up a lot of stuff for some reason. Fair Warning.

Furnaces were broken recently too. Hopefully, it'll be fixed pretty soon.

Edit: added you, kazsymonds.

Boats and minecarts especially still have nasty lag-associated issues, in spite of Notch's recent "fixes" - I don't recommend trying to use them in any major way.
Otherwise, I can't say I've particularly encountered much in the way of lag. There's noticeable but brief spikes every time someone joins, but that's about it.

It's not lag afaik. It just doesn't update your position and load the world. You have to hop out every 40 yards or so.

Well, I fell down my pit of awesome, and my client said I died, but the server doesn't know that (at least that's what I think is going on). So I'm undead right now. I can't pick anything up, but I can place blocks, access chests, and I don't take damage.

Oh, and can you add Redfusion22 to the whitelist? He's going to pick up the blocks I mine while I'm in the undead status.

Whichever wag thought it was hilarious to surround me with dirt while I was idle; don't.

The game saves are causing lag spikes, so I've reduced the save time from 10 minutes to an hour.

I thought I'd let all the cry babies know that duping isn't worth the effort in this server. Not enough continual lag.

This is only disappointing because I had originally planned to leave a chest of free, duped, obsidian at each person's house for Christmas, for the lols.

No offence, but I don't even know who you are, without adding random friends of yours.

I understand, where your coming from :D

I'm typically on the forums around here a lot just not much of a poster. I just bought minecraft and have been looking for a good server to play on and this fit the type. Hoping I could get to know some of you folks off this as well while bringing a friend along. No biggie if you are skeptical of inviting him and don't but I'd appreciate it.

I just tried to get on but but it said my client was outdated. I went and got the new client but I got the same message. Do we have to wait for our server to update as well?

Yeah, the server hadn't been updated. It is now, though.

I'd say "White list me please" except I managed to get on yesterday without any problems anyway. Is that odd?

Also, my name in MC is ViVeri

Can I get whitelisted for this server please? Name's Septih again.

I'll try and be even more careful this time :(

I need to be re-added to whitelist for the new server. Username is ianfort.

the ip 85.236.101.67:26165 says its only made for 8 slots. and it lags..

the ip 85.236.101.67:26165 says its only made for 8 slots. and it lags..

Well, thanks for missing the pertinent information that this is currently only an 8-slot server, and currently hosted in the UK, and that I would increase the player slots and relocate it to a US host if this server turned out to be the one that people wanted to use as the replacement hl2.net server.

I like it. I'm all for making this the replacement HL2.net server. It's a pretty map.

Could you add "pugna" to the whitelist? He's a friend of mine. He helped me on my megaproject on the previous server. I can vouch for his behaviour.

I added you earlier.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 496
My account name is "MillyBays2".

Add me, please. Thanks.

Whitelist updated. Again.

#To use this add the lines whitelist=true and whitelist-txt-location=whitelist.txt to your server.properties file
#Add your whitelisted users here (When adding your entry DO NOT include #!)

pimurho
AwfullyAluminum
comradesean
Hokey
raziaar
Alex911
Mysterie
EvilNic
BadHat
Robbo35
Morgs
kineaesth