Halflife2.net Tournament Start Date and Team Draws

I never said Freeman was in charge, although yeah, I should've left control of the group to somebody.
I resign. I no longer have the time for all this crap that goes with it. GordonFreeman911 can replace m on our team, you can decide who can be captain now. Hool has pretty much all the information for when both teams can play, and if I'm not mistaken, tonight is still the best candidate.
Dream stfu and stop putting the blame on me. You even work at home which you have access to Steam 24/7. It also doesn't hurt neither to look at the group that you joined for news especially if it's for a tourney. You may have noticed the 5 other announcements I made as well like tourney rules, etc?

I, tbh, don't see how posting it in steam would be much of an issue. If you can take the time to open up your email to check it, you can take the time to log into steam to just check and see if the match is posted in the group....

But, whatever, my team played already :p

*quotin' me*

Hmm, I suppose that is a pretty easy way to interpret it in retrospect. I was really just trying to say that he would fill in the fourth slot that I would leave empty.

Game currently in progress, waiting for result to come in!

The Crimebusters lost.

First off we had to invite one extra because Shamrock quit out on us, and had two UKers who ragequit because of ping (Druckles, Neptune). I don't blame them, must've been unbearable to play.

Then we had another team member quit out middle of the game, and had random people joining. These people had no mics and didn't realize it was a tourney match, and were kicked. In the last round we had a 1337 player talking shit to our team calling us noobs and causing general unrest.

Can we have a rematch?

Lol, it was like Pitz's game.

two UKers who ragequit because of ping (Druckles, Neptune). I don't blame them, must've been unbearable to play.

I was a UK player and i didn't bitch about it. Yes my ping sucked and i missed loads of Hunter pounces due to it, it's no reason to cry about it and rage-quit.

Can we have a rematch?
After all that we went through for that 1 hour and 24min, do you want to do it all over again? :LOL: Shamwow and Giant were not on, then Giant came on in the middle of the round. So DreamThrall or interro got his friend in who instantly demolished everything and took leadership control just like that. We had to re-start the match because Reg didn't record and then something happened again but I refused to re-start yet again. I have no clue why they opened the door to start the match but I recorded that as well. Then Dreams friend quit and Melanie joined. The end was pretty epic though and we got owned. Then Reg and his team got completely trashed. The last 2 min of the .DEM files resembles something out of FEAR. I recommend you watch them because it's good fun to see it. http://www.filedropper.com/crimebustersvslaststand

scorevxy.jpg

I would like to congratulate you guys on just even playing unlike some people here who quit or didn't even show up...

Hey, on the plus side you guy's will be playing Pitz's team in the losers section.

We had to re-start the match because Reg didn't record and then something happened again but I refused to re-start yet again.

That was cause my team had suddenly run off while my game was still loading and when I spawned I was in a smoker's grasp already. And then when I became free I tried to start the demo but then I got huntered. It was wise to restart. Even though we got no further the second time. :p

But it was a fun match. :E

Yeah I just watched it again and noticed this stuff:
  1. Sliver left because of shrimp. Reminds me of Forest Gump and his friend Bubba.
  2. Xevrex blamed me that I killed him 2min in the second round because he needed to go AFK during a tourney.
  3. Random elitist jerk thought I was calling him a elite player and not what I said, an elitist f-tard.
  4. Said elitist f-tard kept calling people gob noobs. I have no clue what a "gob noob" is.
  5. You may be confused as to why I hid as a Tank. I was giving time for my team to spawn.
  6. Sliver and his anal raping spray was always over them when getting raped.

You have had 4 days to see that and I have contacted a couple of people asking if they can make it. Reginald even confirmed that Shamrock could make it, yet now he can't. :LOL: It's just a 1 hour match on a Monday night. If I didn't contact you, you probably never came on Steam. If this match doesn't happen tonight purely based on dumbass people on this forum, then I quit. I'm not a quiter and I have tried to do everything not to quit, but this is pure fail.

I'm sorry, but Reginald NEVER asked me if I could play tonight. I just heard about the game today about 30 minutes before I was heading to work.

You know how you get one notification when Steam starts up and when you first get invited to the group? Well, it's not like I'm always at my computer when it tells me... So **** off. I'm glad I quit out on you guys who can't leave me messages ever or even ask me when I can play. I told Sheepo I could play basically anytime LAST week. Not this week.

Next time, ask me when I can play before you try and confirm a time slot without knowledge of one of your teammates schedules.

Is it too late to get in on this? or anything like it in future?

I <3 L4D!

So when is the next round starting?
Also the score sheet on the front page needs updating.

Still waiting for
The Shoot Through vs The Shoot Through

Brackets updated..

Update: We're working on it >.>

Me & Born's team seem to be ready to go for 4PM GMT Tuesday.

I can play L4D now (for the past week), for the first time since launch when my computer died. Are there any slots open, or am I far too late?

:O except I've got an appointment at the exact time the match starts. I'd be home an hour later though.

As far as i know the next match is in 1 hour? Details would be nice? hehe

I watched the entire game, as I was round at Matt's house as he played. It was pretty brutal. Good game, for round 2 we'll need to reform what is left of the teams and push on. 2 teams will be eliminated in the next round!

I watched the entire game, as I was round at Matt's house as he played. It was pretty brutal. Good game, for round 2 we'll need to reform what is left of the teams and push on. 2 teams will be eliminated in the next round!

Yay, finally moving this thing forward.

Edit: Wait. Since it's double elimination, what happens if the team who has won all their matches loses the final? Do they get a second chance or is it over?

Haha peace Naudian, cheers for a great game mate ;) Tank coming in the crescendo event was well funny!

Born!... cheers for the Hunter pwnage... don't think i've ever been taken down from 100% to dead like that.... enjoy the replay :p

Oh hi, took you long enough. I'll update the brackets tomorrow. Teams are free to play the next round.

Who is even on THBFF anymore? I think the team names thread should be updated too...

The Shoot Through is currently me, Sandspider, Cleverendeavour, and hopefully Stigmata.

If there isn't, you'll default and go through!

Round two is now on, I'll post a proper update tomorrow. Good thing is DLC is out tomorrow so we can play with the new VS maps! That should mean lots of extra people to play with!

Kin, the final will be 1 game, winner takes all :)

Who is even on THBFF anymore? I think the team names thread should be updated too...

The Shoot Through is currently me, Sandspider, Cleverendeavour, and hopefully Stigmata.
What do you mean "hopefully"?

:cool:

I didn't know if you were officially on our team/still available etc.

BUT YOU ARE NOW <3

Back