Hats

Hats?

• Total voters

Rizzo

Tank
Reaction score
Hats. You got one? Maybe even two?

Chill. Poll is coming up. Discuss how cool it is to have one. But also, how to wear one. There are many ways, so which is the coolest?

Argh, the "redirected to a completely unrelated thread upon voting" problem.

I have exactly one hat. I don't wear it.

Lol this voting system is ****ing up.

Anyway, no i dont have hats. I used to wear a baseball cap freshman year of High School, but then i realized how stupid it made me look and i never wore one ever since. I want one of those hats that Junior Soprano(the old guy) wears, idk what they are called. They might give me the image of a pretentious ****** tho, which i dont want.

I have a monocle AND a cane. Haven't used any of them in some time though. But when I do, I look effin awesome.

EDIT:

Caps don't count. They disgust me.

I have one rather expensive hat that I bought in London many years ago. I'm using it from time to time, although I really should starting to use it more.

I have two hats, and they're both winter toques. :3

God damn it, THESE are hats.

new-york-hat-co.jpg

Hatt.jpg

A toque is a toque, that women use.
A cap is a cap, that punks use.
A hat is a hat, that MEN use.

Im gonna buy a new hat. A real nice one.

I have a knit cap for winter. Other than that, no.

I have between 3 and 5, depending on ones definition.

We just had that in the rate your face thread.

There's only one type of hat I can wear.

Holy crap that kid looks hardcore. Like a young Goon.

you look alright ZT

In school I went through a pretentious hat period. First it was a black Georgio bobblehat. Then I switched to a floppy-brimmed Nike hat for a very long time. A girl once made a Christmas card for me, featuring a cotton wool snowman wearing a depiction of my Nike hat.

Now, no hats. Skull's too big.

Your brother(?) looks like he's about to kick someones ass.

Edit: @ at ZT

Hat photos. Some big.
Colmsvisit2008087.jpg

a1.jpg

IMGP0025.jpg

cheme.jpg

Double hats!
DSC02880.jpg

I have this exact hat, but in red and black flannel. I wear it everywhere, all the time. I'm wearing it right now just for the spirit of the thread. I love it alot.

92306671.gif

Pretentious? Pretentious ?!?! Me?!

I don't even know what the **** that means!!! Hats are cool though.
And there are procedures you know... To make a hat fit on your head.

Like getting a bigger one.

Edit God damn it you post fast.

I've been looking for a hat for a few years now, so I currently have 0 hats

I have a fedora and a beret.

Although I am not counting the beret as a hat, as it is just too cool to be in that category.

I have a few hats which are insignificant hats, the one true hat I own is a trilby. Thus.

black_woolen_scene_emo_trilby_hat.jpg

I have a couple fedoras that are actually mine, a couple pork pies and a plaid ivy cap that are actually Lefty's. My newest ambition is to get a bowler as my main hat.

I am very dissapointed at at least 11 people here. Probably more, since most of you don't even know what the **** a hat is.

I have a Civil War-era Union infantryman's hat, 4 or 5 caps, a 10-dollar Wal-Mart fedora (to which I added a feather I found), two beanies, and a boonie hat.

I used a cane when my leg was all ****ed up but other than that no. I wear glasses and have horrible vision so I can't wear a monocle.

I have many hats but not many pictures of me wearing hats.
I don't think I'll ever wear a monocle, but I would like a cane. I saw a nice one in a tobacconists shop in Manchester. It even had a little metal bit on the end (as opposed to the annoyingly common Rubber Stamp) that made a satisfying click whenever I hit the ground with it.

HL2.net, you might be cool, but are you TWO HATS cool?

11h8ew6.jpg

snapshot200908274.jpg

I am very secretive about my hat collection. I will only reveal that ...I've already said too much.

i have a shitload of red sox hats that were given to me by an ex-girlfriend. i didn't give her shit, HAH!

I don't really have any hats. Apart from this:

scotlandtartanhat.jpg

I have a flat cap actually, but I can't make it work so I never wear it. And a ushanka but that's kind of silly, so generally reserved for fancy dress.

I voted for the last option just to seem cool. The sad truth is; I don't own a single damn hat. I often find hat-wearers unbearable attention seeking dimwits, though, so it all balances out. There's very few people who can actually pull off a proper hat--I believe my roommate to be one of those people. I'll see if I can find a picture of him sometime for this thread.

Everyone I know that wears a hat for more than protecting themselves from the sun are douche-bag poser-fags.

EDIT:

Not saying everyone who does actually is, just the d00ds I've met.

Back