Have you ever met a celebrity?

KoreBolteR

Tank
Reaction score
im jus curious,

who has met a celeb here? any ones..

couple of weeks back there was a fancy car in my driveway, only to find out moments later it was Chelsea 'soccer' player Frank Lampard. i cudnt be bothered to go out there, he drove off seconds later anyway..

apparently he was buying a dog off my next door neighbour..

on another time, my father was staying at this nice hotel in London(he travels around the UK with his job..works for the ONS i think), and he went down to the pub with his mate and ended up talking to the lead singer of the killers (the one folding his arms i think) for an hour!.

have you got stories? :O

I met Bruce Campbell in 1992 or 1993, can't remember exactly, at a comic book store: he was signing the army of darkness comics hehe.

I met Michael Jordan. And i'll get the photo out as proof.
I'm that skinny kid on the left of him with the blue hat. This photo is old now, like 1998, i was only 11 at the time. Awesome guy, not full of himself or anything, just a really nice guy.

I'm pretty sure i've won this thread. Sorry guys

Attachments

• DanAndMichaelJordan.jpg
    DanAndMichaelJordan.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 379
My mate met the Queen. I couldn't be arsed to goto the railway station with him though, I stayed at home to play Nintendo.

That was years ago now, but I don't regret not going.

Also I sat in the back of the 4-seater plane while of one of the England Rugby players took a flying lesson (back in 98 or 99 I think). I forget the name of the Rugby player, as I don't watch it. But it's the one who's training as a commercial airline pilot.

Sparta said:
I met Michael Jordan...

I'm pretty sure i've won this thread. Sorry guys

did i forget to mention Tom Hanks? :p

Attachments

• tom hanks.JPG
    tom hanks.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 361
Gunner said:
I met Bruce Campbell in 1992 or 1993, can't remember exactly, at a comic book store: he was signing the army of darkness comics hehe.

Bastard!!!
Never met anyone famous. Perhaps because I rarely leave the house, but still, wanted to go see Derren Brown at the Liverpool Empire, but I only found out about it after it had happened. :(

I met Christina Aguilera in Disney Land and my sis met Bill Clinton becus she was so good in School

Lemonking said:
I met Christina Aguilera in Disney Land and my sis met Bill Clinton becus she was so good in School

...They both sound really dodgy. :LOL:

I was once within 10 feet of Wayne Gretzky, I never got a chance to speak with him but I figure I was close enough to say I met him :)

I've met the British popsinger Louise :) and i have met double gold medal winner Kelly Holmes as well.

I met George Romero at a convention held here in New Jersey. [Signature]

Others:
Alanis Morissette (Met her at one of her concerts)
Ken Foree (Met him at the Tour of the Monroeville Mall in 2003) [Signature]
Ben Affleck (Came to my town to shoot Jersey Girl) [Signature]
Jennifer Lopez (" ") [Signature]

KoreBolteR said:
im jus curious,

who has met a celeb here? any ones..

couple of weeks back there was a fancy car in my driveway, only to find out moments later it was Chelsea 'soccer' player Frank Lampard. i cudnt be bothered to go out there, he drove off seconds later anyway..

apparently he was buying a dog off my next door neighbour..

on another time, my father was staying at this nice hotel in London(he travels around the UK with his job..works for the ONS i think), and he went down to the pub with his mate and ended up talking to the lead singer of the killers (the one folding his arms i think) for an hour!.

have you got stories? :O
lol good ol lamps eh?

i used to work in dublin airport in tie-rack, i met loadsa people, mostly footballers n stuff, all the teams that came to playetc, met the edge from u2, met jordan too :O , got a pic with her n my mate who worked with me

John Travolta
Dan Hedaya
James Gandolfini
Julianne Moore
Melissa Joan Hart
Tommy Hilfiger (and the rest of the family)

Cristina Scabbia(Lacuna Coil)
Amy Lee(Evanescence)
Todd McFarlene(met at our comic book store, god that guy is a sick ****.)
Dan Akroyd
and Danny Devito.

I've met minor celebrities.

That doesn't really count though. :(

I've met Ricky Gervais walking along down London. Diamond geezer.

Not sure if he's a celebrity but I met Willie Randolph from the NY yankees and Danny Aiello from Hudson Hawk.

Bill Clinton
Jimmy Carter
Ross Perot
George H.W. Bush
Several players from the Miami Dolphins
Colin Powell
Pope John Paul II

(the advantages of living near Washington, DC)

hey kore, what was your dad and his mate talking about with the singer from the killers? sorry i'm sort of a fan of that band

I met Gabe Newell. We discussed the pros and cons of Thief 3 while he showed me the steam servers :D

Back