HL2.net Arma 2 Ace 2 Information Videos

The only things I've seen are mostly just RP, if that's what you mean. Not really any fully developed mods that have structured gameplay already in place.

By the way we're playing tonight at 7, so update your ace and join mumble.

I probably cannot play tonight, I have several midterms. But thanks.

Are there any decent Police/Law Enforcement simulators for ARMA II? Found a few topics on it, but cannot confirm how developed these particular mods are.

Not that I've seen, but this video is pretty funny with the criminal's AI.

AI? I'm pretty sure that's a human. I mean it says MP. And after years of playing this series and seeing AI driving, I am confident that that's not an AI driver.

Phew, just had a great 5 hour Arma session. I'm glad we had a good time with good attendance, I was worried that after my trip people would have lost some interest.

Nah. That won't happen until we latch onto the next multiplayer craze.

Phew, just had a great 5 hour Arma session. I'm glad we had a good time with good attendance, I was worried that after my trip people would have lost some interest.

I lost it long before you left!

I still had fun though. That first mission was great. I wish Dinnesch didn't have problems and Krynn was able to be in for the full session and Bad^Hat didn't miss it completely.

We need to stop driving into the depths of hell, it seems an inefficient way to stay alive.

We're going to play again at the same time (or earlier, hopefully) tonight.

One of the missions we tried last night (Insurgency) was not compatible with ACE, but I went and found an updated one and tested it out. It's a really great dynamic mission and we're going to have a lot of fun on it. It's also available on Lingor.

Your voice wasn't coming through in the videos unfortunately. "It's a horse" "It's a deer"

lol...

You should talk to viper if you want to be able to get your voice working in fraps without having it on all the time(only when you do the push to talk key). Worked great for me despite some quirks.

Your voice wasn't coming through in the videos unfortunately. "It's a horse" "It's a deer"

lol...

You should talk to viper if you want to be able to get your voice working in fraps without having it on all the time(only when you do the push to talk key). Worked great for me despite some quirks.
I know. Sadly, Fraps pretty much lags the hell out of my voice/external input device whenever I use it so I can't.

5 hour play session, almost all on a single mission (at the end we did a dogfight DM and I kicked Krynn's ass).

We had a great time, and Glenn is really becoming quite the regular! So happy to have you along with us.

And Hokey joined us for the first time, but he was mic shy and it was hard to tell if he enjoyed himself or not. I hope you had fun. And you should watch Raziaar's training videos!

Yes I'm a cocky bastard for posting this

ZIKQb.jpg

Yes I'm a cocky bastard for posting this

Ignoring your bullshit teamkill, I have by far the best k:d ratio. Your measly 15.8 trembles in the shadow of my mighty 35.5. Even with your "accident" sabotage attempt, I have a 23.

I should also point out that my being afk for about half the game session translates into approximately 150 kills not displayed on the scoreboard. Me and vegeta are usually similar... usually.

SO SUCK ON THAT VEGETA!

Actually... you guys know me, I hate the scores. I always want to disable it. It's not about feeling good about number of kills or feeling bad about lack of kills as a newer or inexperienced player, it's about teamwork and getting the objective done and of course having a fun time.

And Dinnesch... god damn we need to figure out his issues... so frustrating that he can't play regularly with us. Every time he's crashing.

I doubt anyone here cares about score for anything other than an additional thing to laugh about.

I had fun! Also, I wasn't really shy. I was saving you guys the trouble of hearing my sister yelling. Seriously. It's bad.

Ignoring your bullshit teamkill, I have by far the best k:d ratio.

That's only because whenever someone sees a dying dog on the ground, they immediately want to help. So you never bled out.

When they see me they get all angry at how good I am and kick sand in my face.

I had fun! Also, I wasn't really shy. I was saving you guys the trouble of hearing my sister yelling. Seriously. It's bad.

Why the hell is your sister yelling and arguing with you while you're trying to play with us?

Tell her to **** off and go do something else.

i really wish this was on mac or something, i'd ****ing love to play with you guys. i played a hell of a lot of project reality a while back which would of been nice to get some hl2.net games going, so it'd be good for me to get in on this as a change but alas, nay.

That's only because whenever someone sees a dying dog on the ground, they immediately want to help. So you never bled.

And then theres you, shooting perfectly healthy dogs in the back of the head while they're lying down. You're sick.

Hey man, I may have accidentally shot you a few times, but remember that one time I risked my life dragging you out of the front of that house while we were under fire? I even got my legs shot up while doing it.

And my ub3r he4dsh0t sk1llz probably saved your life at least 300 times during that game alone.

I wanna get back in but never have time :( You guys playing during this upcoming week?

It's the thought that counts. I wasn't thinking when I shot you. I was thinking when I made the decision to save you.

ZT, we usually don't play on weekdays, but maybe we can get something going.

We might play tonight, too.

Why the hell is your sister yelling and arguing with you while you're trying to play with us?

Tell her to **** off and go do something else.

She's just very loud and obnoxious. Hopefully she's not around the next time we play. If she sees i'm trying to talk to someone on the internet (via headset), she'll flip her shit and just be an overall distraction.

She's just very loud and obnoxious. Hopefully she's not around the next time we play. If she sees i'm trying to talk to someone on the internet (via headset), she'll flip her shit and just be an overall distraction.

That's why you... let her speak through your microphone... turn on your speakers... and we will tell her to shut the **** up because we're trying to concentrate here.

How old is she?

If that's the case, maybe it's better we don't do that. lol

Lock/barricade your door.

Back