[HL2.net] TF2 Clan: Info & Signup

Am I too late to join, seeing as some members that were supposed to be in the clan are not using the tag anymore? :(

Wait, I think I here something

*breaks into song*

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO
WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOORE

/spam

While there isn't much point in a HalfLife2.net clan, it is certainly worth scheduling games. I find it much more fun playing against or alongside people I know. Also because they tend to listen to other team-mates, because I try not to associate myself with morons.

I removed the tags, but I'm still up for playing some games. I actually organised one or two in the past.
I tried getting a 24-hour HL2.net-athon going a while back but I don't think I gave enough notice ahead of time. Doubt we'd get one soon either, too many ppl on GTA4 atm.

... I figured it was the best way to get on the calendar in the event that something was scheduled, I could join. Does someone 'own' the calendar? Should we put a regular meeting on there, and see how it goes? Even if it's empty, I'll at least check frequently to see if anyone shows up.

Having a Half-Life 2 server again would be brilliant. If I had time it'd have been really fun to set one up myself. I might do later in the year, but...

The people in charge of the hl2.net tf2 group never set anything up, thus an event with any decent participation is improbable

I tend to join servers with people on my friends list on them (not that that counts for much, since my friends list is pretty empty). It's always nice playing with someone you at least have some association with. If anyone wants a game just add me as a friend or pm me or something.

This poor thing is so dead, but that's OK. Wear the tag if you want, it won't hurt anything.

*Wears tag*
*struck by lightning*

What the hell Pitzy

Meh, I still have the tag, but that's because HL2.net is my primary group, and I don't care either way. Problem is, on my home computer I totally don't have the internet for playing on a UK or American server.

If anyone is up for some TF2 you can add me as a friend... Its Rizzo8904, my name in game is Patreol.
I just started playing again.

KoolaMena buddeh! :D

SteamID: KoolaMena
Xfire: N/A atm
Time Zone: GMT +8

I took the tag off... too many servers gave me the boot for 'advertisement'. Maybe just truncate it to [HL2]?

Yay I'm still on teh list. :D Wish my computer wasn't borken. I need MAH FIX!

vote_[HL2.N]

Wait... who's got admin rights for this group, as in, can add events to the calendar? If random events showed up on the calendar for this group, I'd be much more prone to make efforts to be there than, well, just randomly seeing who is online at any given time. Someone pick a date and post it in the event calendar. If nobody shows up, it'll be the same as now; if everyone shows up, we'll play.

XD i change

Steam ID: Deathly Fuego
Xfire: N/A
Nationality: USA same as ace pacific time

Oh, you're Deathly Fuego? I wish people would just stick one with one damn name.

Oh, I see. I've seen him around. There's someone else who plays with another alias on here as well.

And that map was Pi's, btw :p

SteamID: Kolanut
Xfire: I don't use it currently, but if its a big deal, I can get it.
Nationality: US (GMT-5)

I'm adding a big lot of you to my steam list now.

I would love to, but I just got this last week and I'm still not very good at it
Do you guys take complete noobs?? lol

Steam ID: L3N!N
Nationality: American, but I take pride in the fact that I can basically be mistaken for about any European nationality.
XFire: I don't use it, was extremely buggy.

Hool10 invited me on Steam, and I have occupied the hl2.net chat for quite a while.

yeah im in now how do i play online?

SteamID: [HL2.net] NarutoKyuubi
Xfire: narutofr3ak
Nationality: Canada (GMT-5)
ok well this is my first time that i join a forum and that i play on an online game like this so i dont know what to do?

This clan is kind of dead Naruto. I think most people even took off their tags.

SteamID: Love4Fire
Xfire: Love4Fire, stopped using i tho
Nationality: US (GMT-5)

Back