Holy ****...

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
http://illseed.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/korean-woman-injects-her-face-with-cooking-oil/

KOREAN WOMAN INJECTS HER FACE WITH COOKING OIL

kor1_1111847c.jpg

to
kor3_1111850c.jpg

Hang Mioku, now 48, had her first plastic surgery procedure when she was 28; hooked from the beginning she moved to Japan where she had further operations - mostly to her face.

Following operation after operation, her face was eventually left enlarged and disfigured, but she would still look at herself in the mirror and think she was beautiful.

reminds me of that women in bioshock..

Vanity can give you a swollen head.

****ing Christ. That reminds me of the old lady from Dead Alive so much..

This is really depressing and creepy all at the same time.
And yes, very Bioshock-ish.

I feel like someone just injected my EYES with cooking oil. IT BURNS!!!

Surgery really can cost an arm and a leg!

OH SHIT.

I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse. I want to take the ears off, but I can't! It's my curse, it's my ****ing curse! I want to take the ears off! Please! Take them off! Pleeeeeeease!

So, really, hitting it with a frying pan would actually be quite apt?

She looks like a boomer.

****ing giant swollen pus/tumor bag of a face. Only those bags arn't tumors/pus, oh no, it's cooking oil. Like coagulated oils and fats rotting in her face. Holy **** that is nasty! The oils probably migrated around her face too. :x She is like the Boomer:

official-boomer-small.jpg

Wonder if she makes Boomer noises like KROAAAG KROOOAAAG.

Why cooking oil? Was she trying to fry her face or something? D:

I totally thought "BOOMER" when I saw that. Really gross.

my friend had an outbreak of zits when he was 15, so he put listerine, that really strong mouthwash
with lots of alcohol in it, on his face. spent the rest of the day running around crying and
moaning. stupid ****.

People can do some stupid things to them selves now, thanks to science.

Back