Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I NEVER SLEEP, I DO COKE AND METH AT THE SAME TIME

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
sleepyt.jpg

Anyone here sleep too much? The other day, i slept for 18 hours straight and i was still tired afterwards. Im only awake 12 hours a day, and a normal person only needs about 7-8 hours of sleep. I usually sleep 12 hours, then stay awake 12 hours, give or take an hour or two. I read up about it and it might have something to do with fatigue or some shit like that. I also read that if the body is fighting an "infection" this can happen. I wouldn't worry about it, but recently i woke up with intense pain in my cranium. It wasn't a headache, but it was rather the bones in my head that felt as if they were on fire, as if there was pressure trying to crush my scull. I fell asleep again and it haven't come back since.

Well, how much do YOU sleep?

7-9 hours. I sometimes have a lie in on weekends and holidays though if there's nothing pressing to do and the weather isn't great.

Normaly 5-6. And about 7 hours on weekends.

This was when I had a job. Now it's a steady 6 hours everyday.

I need at least 8+ hours most of the time if I don't wanna yawn for the entire day. If I wanna be completley rested, somewhere between 10-12 hours. I'm so... incredibly... tired. I think my ears are bleeding.

School Year Hours: 4-5

Summer Hours: 15- 18

I don't enjoy sleep when I have to wake up early, so why get a lot of sleep. But when I have the chance, I sleep half the day away.

A normal schedule is 8 hours of sleep and 16 hours awake.

I sleep 8 to 10 hours, but I often stay up for a couple hours more than 16. So my wake schedule drifts over time. To put it simply, I wake up an hour or two later every day. It's very difficult to manage.

I am sometimes able maintain a schedule for a while until something comes up and completely throws me off. Like if I have to wake up early (before I've finished sleeping), I can't fall asleep that night despite being more tired than normal. Basically, I get insomnia and can't sleep for as much as 72 hours, despite being delirious and exhausted. When this happens, lately I've been really trying to get to sleep otherwise I can very easily get sick.

Generally, it's very difficult for me to tell. I have trouble falling asleep and I wake up constantly during the night. I voted 6, just because I usually go to bed at 12-1, I lay in bed for about 30 min to an hour until I fall asleep, then I usually wake up at around 4 or 5 and toss and turn for about 30 minutes and wake up at 8:30.

On weekends or when I don't have to work, I have NO problems sleeping. I think it's because I stay up a bit later to wear myself out and thus I sleep a bit better... but I force myself to bed usually because I want to NOT be sleepy when I wake up the next day.

Also, I never wake up refreshed. Drives me crazy when I'm tired all day. I'll blame my diet, because everybody knows Alcohol is good for you.

6-9 hrs of sleep usually. I also get headaches during the fall and spring transitions and it makes me sleepy. I used to sleep like 10 hrs, but I need less now. Also any less than 5 hrs and I'm running on Adrenaline at work

7 1/2 to 8 1/2 I'd say depending on how long it takes me to fall asleep when I get myself in bed.
As for fatigue, you're right about that. Try getting sufficient amounts of vitamins and fiber into your diet and if it's not too much of a hassle a little bit of daily exercise does help. It sounds really corny but it does work, I've had the same problem myself before.

4-6 in school, maybe 6-8 on weekends. Most summers were also 4-6 due to work. I'm pretty much tired all the time.

I have an 8 AM class which really sucks. This morning I had my alarm set for 6 AM but didn't get out of bed until 6:40 AM, and I seriously couldn't figure out whether I had slept through the alarm for half hour or if I had gotten up and hit snooze a few times.

Living off campus makes it impossible to go home for a midday nap. Sometimes I fall asleep at my desk.

Around 12 hours on average.

The other day though I slept for like 26. I got up and was slightly disoriented because of the loss of a day.

I don't know how some of you can get by on 4 hours sleep. Do you have outbursts, like curse out your boss and things like that?

I do coke and meth and oxycotton and well, any kind of drug at the same time. I'm always tweaking.

I imagine you are like you avatar 24/7 rocking back and forth all the time.

Nights where I have class the next day, I get about 6ish hours of sleep.

Nights where I don't have class the next day, I get around 11 hours of sleep.

I imagine you are like you avatar 24/7 rocking back and forth all the time.

More or less. Most of the time it's outrageous bursts of energy where I run around the house like a tornado tearing everything in my path down and then jumping into the garbage disposal to my secret world of magic.

I've scrolled down this thread after reading the OP, seeing VirusType2, I just know he's explained why you're tired after 18 hours of sleep.

You're over-****ing-sleeping, son.

I also sleep a lot better than I used to, I tend to get a dead 8, unless I have to get up at 6 or something, in which case I always act like a little bitch and stay up a few extra hours doing pretty much nothing, giving me 6 hours of sleep.

At Uni I'd sleep from about 1am to 10am so thats 9 hours or so.

Now that im back home, im training myself to wake up at about 8 and going to bed at around 11 or 12. So down to 8 hours or so.

Trying to get my bodyclock used to waking up early for my job im getting. Work starts at 7:30am and finishes at 3:30, although its in the middle east so times are different to accomodate for the heat...even though ill be in air conditioned...why am I typing this, nobody cares.

I find im awake within a few minutes of getting out of bed, its just the getting out of bed thats the hardest part for me. Its annoyingly addictive.

A guy who used to live next door to me at Uni would literally sleep for days, up to a week sometimes, due to some medical condition during his sleep. Cant recall the name of the condition.

He'd go to bed, wake up and miss a whole week of lectures and be completely confused as to why.

4-6 hours.

I think it's taken a toll though. I don't seem to have any energy anymore unless I'm constantly physical and on my feet. My psychology instructor once said there's no such thing as, "catching up on your sleep."

I'm not sure if he meant people use that as a figure of speech or if he meant that physically.

How did he not die of dehydration?
I sleep 6 to 7 hours a day, in the weekends i can stay in bed for a good 10 - 11 hours.
I <3 Sleep.

Getting out of bed when i have to go to work is one of the hardest thing there is, i get the "aaah ill just test if my pillow is as soft as it was a minute ago" and wake up in a panic 15 minutes later.

How did he not die of dehydration?
I sleep 6 to 7 hours a day, in the weekends i can stay in bed for a good 10 - 11 hours.
I <3 Sleep.

Getting out of bed when i have to go to work is one of the hardest thing there is, i get the "aaah ill just test if my pillow is as soft as it was a minute ago" and wake up in a panic 15 minutes later.

true, i wake up 10 minutes before my shift starts and it takes me 5 minutes to get to work...i skip showering and brushing my teeth lol i know it's gross but i work in a warehouse all day and dont talk to many people and i sweat all day anyway so i jsut do all of that after my shift...i cherish sleep lol

My body limits me to 8 hours at max, never manage to sleep any longer.

When I have something I need to do, I can easily wake up with short amount of sleep. When I have nothing to do and no schedule to keep, my body typically keeps me sleeping for twelve hours.

today i slept about 8-9 hrs and i think its because i cut a lot of caffeine out of my diet recently and its getting much darker out now in the Northern Hemisphere

I am always asleep. I'm just badass enough that it looks like I'm awake. Just wait till I wake up.

Back