I miss my dog

I D:'d

For some reason it seems way too close to my face.

Viewing this on my phone makes it even weirder.

lol just put this on Facebook...good times :D

Pffft...and they said 3D TVs are the future.

Oh look it's Stern posting more videos/images/flash outside of the videos/images/flash section.

How many times has he done this? How long has he been on HL2.net? He must be doing it on purpose.

Oh look it's Stern posting more videos/images/flash outside of the videos/images/flash section.

How many times has he done this? How long has he been on HL2.net? He must be doing it on purpose.
*rolleyes.gif*

*comment on how vegeta's such a nitpicking twat*

*comment on how older men don't have time for paltry details like making intelligent posts, i mean GOSH they have kids and jobs and everything, who has time to make careful posts on a forum? we oldies just want to spam purile shit without thinking, just like in our chain emails to employees!*

I apologize; Stern really does have a family and job, and those are much more important than posting threads in the right section. He's also pretty old.

Posting threads in the wrong section is worse than Hitler!

Just to get all technical on your ass Vegeta, the description for videos and images:

Post your own or link to funny videos and images

This wasn't actually technically an image nor a video. Check and mate.

On a side note, why the hell do we even have seperate sections for all this stuff? Forum would be much more active if everything was merged.

It's right in the title of the forum section.

I'm guessing the only reason they didn't say "and flash games/movies" in the description is because that sounds awkward and nobody ever posts flash shit anymore anyway.

Forum would be much more active if everything was merged.
That makes zero sense. It would seem more active since everything is more concentrated... But I would not like it, I like the silly images and videos to be in one section while the super serious near-spam discussions and thread derailments be kept in the lounge.

I guess someone should make a detailed rule book or something about this stuff to prevent such a horrible atrocity from ever happening again.

It would not have happened if Stern had posted in the correct section.

Stern probably enjoys seeing me riled up about things like this anyway, so everyone wins.

It would not have happened if Stern had posted in the correct section.

Stern probably enjoys seeing me riled up about things like this anyway, so everyone wins.

To be fair to Stern I think we all enjoy seeing you riled up about something as trivial as this.

To be fair to Stern I think we all enjoy seeing you riled up about something as trivial as this.
Just because he's vocal doesn't mean he's alone. Christmas was a blissful time when I completely forgot about the existence of Stern. Then yesterday happened.

Stern's just trying to overtake people on his second lap around the track.

This must be how the Illuminati feel when they reach Illumination.

Jesus Christ, is everybody a ****ing stereotype of themselves?

EDIT: Shit.

I'm sorry Virus, but I've got Danimalettes to feed.

I should probably say parody, not stereotype.

But seriously, we are all so predictable. If I had everyone on ignore, I could have guessed the comments from everyone.

There's plenty of other forums to go to.

Clear your desk. The one I ask you to ****ing clear every time you come into my office.

Lol. I was just making what I thought was an amusing observation.

I agree with you Virus, I think it's funny. It doesn't mean I dislike anyone because of it.

I should probably say parody, not stereotype.

But seriously, we are all so predictable. If I had everyone on ignore, I could have guessed the comments from everyone.

I could have guessed your face.

attachment.php

I don't understand the thread title. The only relevant part is the "dog".

Well this thread has gone to the dogs.

man you guys complain about the strangest things. what a bunch of ...
Mangina-Costume.jpg

Back