Ideas for next GTA game, what do you want?

I want a zombie survival mode!(Single-player), it starts out with one small part of hte city infected, it spreading, you working alongside other survivors and cops trying to stop it!

I want a zombie survival mode!(Single-player), it starts out with one small part of hte city infected, it spreading, you working alongside other survivors and cops trying to stop it!

This. But it would have to be unscripted and have good flow.

Things I would like:

-Better car physics(GTA SA felt a bit too loose, but GTA IV was way to tight)

-Different difficulties, GTA IV was quality fun but waaaay to easy when playing for the 2nd time

-More cheats which add loads of fun, like the flying car cheat in San Andreas

-Some sort of built-in level editor(which now are only available through mods)

this, would be so awesome. it's like your final goal would be to escape the city and all, and if you venture too far out into the game, too early, the monsters kill you or something.

also, I would not mind a GTA: 5000AD or something, or GTSW : Star Wars

GTA Harbour City plz

Also keep the police evasion mechanic from Chinatown Wars

Also keep the police evasion mechanic from Chinatown Wars

Agreed. And the drug dealing.

I'd like a co-op focussed GTA. Taking out armoured trucks and planning bank raids with a few mates would be great fun.

The next PC/console GTA will be set in London, regardless. What it needs is more mele weapons, and a step backwards in terms of realism from GTA IV.

for the love of all that is good, put some ridiculousness back into the game. where were the chainsaws and flamethrowers and kitanas and tanks and shit? that's where saints row 2 totally killed gta4.

and coop.

The next PC/console GTA will be set in London, regardless. What it needs is more mele weapons, and a step backwards in terms of realism from GTA IV.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean you want tanks, planes, or less advanced graphics?

Niko was one of my favorite game characters ever, I would like to see a cameo...

Less harsh driving physics. They sort of sacrificed fun for realism in GTA 4 in my opinion.

I think they should base the next GTA around the events that made Niko come to Liberty City. The last mission could be either a daredevil stunt or an extremely stealthy mission to get on the ship.

Except that Niko obviously got onto the ship normally, considering everyone knew him.
Also, it would be FAR CRY 2.

Niko was one of my favorite game characters ever, I would like to see a cameo...

Mine too... 'n me too. GTA London, with a few missions as Nico's stooge. -Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing a mild ripoff of Ben Kingsley's and Ian McShane's characters from Sexy Beast.

Less harsh driving physics. They sort of sacrificed fun for realism in GTA 4 in my opinion.

If you can handle your car, there pretty fun. I played all weekend, kept on doing flippyshits all over the cops.

If you can handle your car, there pretty fun. I played all weekend, kept on doing flippyshits all over the cops.

Bust-out-onto the airport runways and lure cop-cars into collisions with taxiing jetliners... The right crash-angle sends 'em soaring into the water.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean you want tanks, planes, or less advanced graphics?

I think he means more action, car chases, and less of the boring babysitting missions. Some more variety in mission/activity types and mutliplayer that isn't shite would be nice too. Oh, speed up the combat a little - something similar to Crackdown would do.

The gameplay and game structure of Saint's Row 2 with the engine, polish and humour of GTA4 would be the best 'GTA' game yet seen.

Now that there's RockstarAustralia I'd love to see a GTA game set here, Grand Theft Auto: Melbourne ???

I'm more excited for Agent though, PS3 Exclusive!

Actually I had this idea awhile back but anyway.

Have a GTA game in which you can fly between cities, how awesome would that be!?
Sort of like that mission in San Andreas when you fly to Liberty City, but have it as the entire city, not just St. Marcs Bistro.

Can you imagine being able to fly from Vice City to San Andreas to Liberty City!? *drool*

Actually I had this idea awhile back but anyway.

Have a GTA game in which you can fly between cities, how awesome would that be!?
Sort of like that mission in San Andreas when you fly to Liberty City, but have it as the entire city, not just St. Marcs Bistro.

Can you imagine being able to fly from Vice City to San Andreas to Liberty City!? *drool*

I'm afraid that isn't gonna happen with the next GTA because MS/Sony don't want to make new consoles(limiting the size to 8GB)/make it PC exclusive

I'm afraid that isn't gonna happen with the next GTA because MS/Sony don't want to make new consoles(limiting the size to 8GB)/make it PC exclusive

What about Blu Ray?

Back