If Obama gets elected

I hate it, the fight between ID and evolution is very one sided. To prove that ID is right all they have to do is say "god and all his glory did it". While creationists have to have years of and research and scientific evidence.

Wait wait wait, I thought Intelligent Design was just a more secular-sounding name applied to Creationism in order to sneak it through the back door/around the first amendment... Damn.

Wait wait wait, I thought Intelligent Design was just a more secular-sounding name applied to Creationism in order to sneak it through the back door/around the first amendment... Damn.

Really, most religious people, even if they believe in evolution, support intelligent design, because after all, if God didn't have anything to do with creation, then he is irelevant, and thus christianity is irrelevant.

What the ****ing hell.

I was watching CNN, and they were covering politician gestures and stuff of all the politicians.

They had a video of a crowd chanting "Obama! Obama! Obama!", and they flashed to a short video footage of Osama Bin Laden.

What the ****ing hell. How many times are they going to do this?

Until you make the connection that Obama is evil.

Until you make the connection that Obama is evil.
"Obama bin Laden", "F***abee". Heh. People are so silly in that the candidates are judged first by their names. Huckabee=hillbilly christian extremist. Obama=undercover terrorist On a personal note, Obama will not pledge alliegence to the flag, so again, he does not get my vote.:p I thought you people wanted a U.S. president that separates church and personal feelings from state? :dozey: Obama is an opinionated douchebag FYI and does not appreciate our customs and culture, which is criteria that I consider to be state.

Literally, or by flag do you mean something else?
He just won't say the American pledge of alliegence during his events. He turns his back to the flag while everyone else pledges. Does that not strike anyone else a bit odd? Seriously, come on now. :| If he won't pledge to the country he wants to govern, then what does he pledge too? To some of us Americans, it's not rocket science you know. I'm not sure where your from though Ryu and what the customs and traditions are in your country, but every American president, regardless of how much some of them sucked, pledged alliegence to the U.S. flag.

I don't like Obama. He has the ability to dazzle the stupid people (which is most everybody in the country) but other than that, I don't see how what he has going for him. He can spout off about "times of change" and make everyone think he is a hero and get excited about him. That he has gotten so far with this is a good sign that are country is degrading very quickly.

I don't like Obama. He has the ability to dazzle the stupid people (which is most everybody in the country) but other than that, I don't see how what he has going for him. He can spout off about "times of change" and make everyone think he is a hero and get excited about him. That he has gotten so far with this is a good sign that are country is degrading very quickly.
He does not support his, "times of change" with a good step-by-step strategy. I think it would be, "times of change" for the worst imo. Besides, any president who won't pledge to his country is a traitor. Do we want a traitor in office?!?! Wake up stupid, weak-minded Americans who voted for Obama! I'd rather Hillary be in office than that fool any day. Like I said earlier though, Republican or Democrat, I don't like any of the current nominees, so I'm not voting until I can dig up some legitimate information from somewhere.

I don't see how his diversionary tactics are much different to those of, say, the villainous John McCain.

I don't see how his diversionary tactics are much different to those of, say, the villainous John McCain.
What do you know about McCain Sulk? Anything noteworthy? All I know about him so far is that he's a Vietnam war veteran. Also, am I wrong that I won't vote for a presidential candidate that won't pledge alliegence to his country?

Ok, so vote for Hillary because she puts her hand over her heart during the Pledge of Allegiance and tries every dirty trick in the book to label her competitor as a terrorist because his name sounds like Osama and because he has a Muslim last name.

Yeah, vote for her because she dabbled in "American Idol" competitions for her campaign, because she fired her campaign manager when she ****ed up, because she's been in politics for a good "35" years (my ass) whose "good work" hasn't done much since now we're all in a hellhole, right? Because she has such a good relationship with Bill Clinton too. Man, he cheats on her but she doesn't care because she wants to have connections (why? maybe to become president). So ETHICAL, and there's no way she tries to play on all of the socially popular things that go on. I mean, a contest for who can make the best jingle for her campaign (a la YouTube, a la American Idol)!!??? How does this stuff not piss everyone off? It hurts, a lot.

And oh man, look at that perfect posture and pearly white smile:

What do you know about McCain Sulk? Anything noteworthy? All I know about him so far is that he's a Vietnam war veteran. Also, am I wrong that I won't vote for a presidential candidate that won't pledge alliegence to his country?

McCain was a Navy fighter pilot. There was in incident on his ship involving munitions on a jet that randomly exploded, slightly damaging the ship, and somehow McCain comes out of it a hero.

Also, lol at my country. I live in Alaska.

I do think it's weird being a candidate for Pres and not pledging. I don't think it's weird if average Joe does not do it. Hell, I won't anymore, but Obama, certainly strange. Has anyone questioned him about it? He might have a good reason. The pledge was only written last century. Maybe he feels it's unneccesary?

Sorry this is off topic, but this is now a very real possibility. I thought Clinton was a shoo-in for the nomination, but she's losing steam and Obama is picking up. Very exciting to see how he'll do against Mccain.

What do you know about McCain Sulk? Anything noteworthy? All I know about him so far is that he's a Vietnam war veteran.
Most politicians are terrible liars, but this takes the biscuit:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

Changing one's mind is tolerable. Entirely misrepresenting oneself consistently and acutely is not.

Plus - allow me to be superficial - his face is obnoxious.

He just won't say the American pledge of alliegence during his events. He turns his back to the flag while everyone else pledges. Does that not strike anyone else a bit odd? Seriously, come on now. :| If he won't pledge to the country he wants to govern, then what does he pledge too? To some of us Americans, it's not rocket science you know. I'm not sure where your from though Ryu and what the customs and traditions are in your country, but every American president, regardless of how much some of them sucked, pledged alliegence to the U.S. flag.

Thats frigging weird. And suspicious, even.

OBAMA 2008

I'm really awfully tired of having a president who's a moron and a government that regularly lies and does nothing I agree with.

Seems Obama is projected to win virginia?!? And I thought that state was full of red necks??! :O

Seems Obama is projected to win virginia?!? And I thought that state was full of red necks??! :O
Nope. Virgina was a Union state back during the U.S. Civil War. Virgina's full of yankees. ;)

Gosh, I love New Zealand.
I envy you. There was a time (I don't know when though) when our poor country wasn't full of idiots and douche bags. Stupid modern politicians have desecrated our lands, :( therefore no current candidate gets my vote so far. :p

Vote for Obama in faith, that's the only reason I'd vote for him. It feels like he's the right guy. Everyone else is sooo MEH. I'd rather take a chance on him and possibly have a reinvented America at the risk of him cracking and doing everything wrong. I'd rather take that chance than get stuck with the same old assholes, because you know, at least it's something different, and there's not much going on anymore. So actually, if anything, vote in boredom.

Obama is a bit too religious for my liking, but he doesn't seem to have picked up the worst parts of Christianity, and it seems like he doesn't want his beliefs promoted to a national level.

Kucinich ≥ Gravel > Obama

I like Kucinich but only slightly less than Gravel.

I really hope McCain doesn't get elected. I just had this sinking feeling that it would be Bush all over again. The guy is a doofus.

You guys know that Hillary is only here because of Bill right? That's why she doesn't care if he cheats on her.

I see no reason Obama should pledge to the flag. His loyalty should be to the American people, not some stupid concept of his 'country'.

Meh, if Mccain gets elected, at least it will piss off rush limbaugh and ann coulter. Almost tempting to vote for him.

Back