Ted Nugent: I will be either in jail or dead if Obama is re-elected

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Ted Nugent is hitting the pavement for GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney. The rocker called for attendees of the National Rifle Association’s convention to go out and recruit thousands of people to vote for Romney in the coming election.

During an on-site interview, he also told the crowd, ”We’ve got four Supreme Court justices who don’t believe in the Constitution. Does everybody here know that four of the Supreme Court justices not only determined you don’t have the right to keep and bear arms, four Supreme Court justices signed their name to a declaration that Americans have no fundamental right to self-defense? That sounds like a stoned hippie. That doesn’t sound like a Supreme Court anything.” The musician went on to say: ”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

He then told his audience of proud gun-owners that if they failed to "clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of.

dead or in jail? so it all works itself out then

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012...if-obama-is-re-elected/?mod=wsj_share_twitter

but seriously:

The U.S. Secret Service is investigating faded '70s rock star Ted Nugent for his recent insistence he'll be "dead or in jail" in a year's time if President Barack Obama is re-elected in November.

lol

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/secret-looking-ted-nugents-violent-anti-obama-rant-214835918.html

What did the four Supreme Court judges actually do?

I'm hoping pry the gun from his cold dead hands this time next year

I havent heard of anything the Supreme Court judges have done in awhile, so whatever he's butthurt over must have happened awhile ago, and also not really affected much.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Ted Nugent:

5509549361_5f272479ea.jpg

Well, I hope he dies then. COME AT ME, SECRET SERVICE BROS.

I can't imagine why Nugent is still mentioned so often. Dude's good at staying in the limelight--a regular Pat Robertson or Fred Phelps. These folks love left wing attention and we feed them oh so well om nom.

Give him a break, he's far too racist to change now.

Back