Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

Reaction score
Wow, it seems that the crazies are still after Obama. I came across this article today http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17303

On June 10, 2009 I wrote about formal treason charges filed against Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, in - Is Obama Guilty of Treason? I followed that column up with - Why Commander Fitzpatrick Is NOT Guilty of Mutiny! on June 13. Since then, numerous others have filed similar treason charges against Obama/Soetoro with little or no fanfare…

If Obama is indeed guilty of treason - then we have a growing list of folks who are also committing treason. Namely, every member of law enforcement and the justice system who have taken an oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic - along with every individual in Washington DC and beyond who has chosen to look the other way while denying American citizens their day in court - claiming that no citizen has the “legal standing” to ask who in the hell Barack Hussein Obama really is…

After visits from the Secret Service and months of rejection by the courts, Commander Walter Fitzpatrick may get his day in court.

On Tuesday December 1st 2009, Retired Navy Commander Walter Fitzpatrick III will present the evidence behind his treason complaint against Obama/Soetoro to all thirteen members of a Tennessee Grand Jury in Monroe County Tennessee.

The road to justice has been bumpy, to say the least. Commander Fitzpatrick has been ridiculed, blocked in court house halls, threatened, accused of mutiny and labeled a “crackpot” by Obama supporters who see no need for a standard background check for the most powerful office in the world.

I had never even heard of this guy until today, but apparently the author of the article above has been following him for some time: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11853
Is Obama Guilty of Treason?

The answer to one of the above questions is absolutely, YES!—Either Barack Hussein Obama is guilty of treason, as formally charged in a March 2009 federal criminal complaint filed by retired Navy LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III, on March 17th, (or) LCDR Walter Fitzpatrick is indeed guilty of Mutiny, - “forcible or passive resistance to lawful authority; especially: concerted revolt (as of a naval crew) against discipline or a superior officer.”

There is no higher authority for a U.S. Naval Commander than the superior office of Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces, the President of the Unites States. Yet, LCDR Fitzpatrick has publicly and formally charged President Barack Hussein Obama with the high crime of treason in a federal complaint filed with James R. Dedrick U.S. Attorney, Eastern District Tennessee, and Edgar Schmutzer, Dedrick’s Assistant U.S. Attorney on March 17, 2009.

In doing so, LCDR Fitzpatrick opened himself up to the very serious charge of mutiny, a crime which requires Court Martial and carries the penalty of death.

WTF is with these people? I mean, if liberals couldnt get Bush out of office, what makes these conservative loons think they can file charges against Obama? The funny thing is that no matter what site is reporting this, none of them actually say what evidence Fitzpatrick has against the president. What is evident is that this Shitzpatrick is a bit off his rocker:
OBAMA-SOETORO IS MY SWORN ENEMY! - And as there were TRAITORS to Italy in Caesars day, I report to this GRAND JURY with force and authority there are senior military officers no more obedient to the CONSTITUTION than their criminal DICTATOR, OBAMA-SOETORO.
the quote is taken from his earlier attempt at filing charges back in August.
more info here: http://www.motherjones.com/politics...rick-birther-treason-grand-jury-monroe-county

What if we're all wrong and the people who we deemed to be lunatics were the only voice of reason in a mad, mad world, and Obama was actually an evil... person who.... wants to get rid of nuclear waepons because.... he wants us to be defenceless to the FUTURE ALIEN INVASION!

Rise up, fellow man!

OR

That man is a lunatic, and people should really stop paying attention to people.

Isn't Treason still punishable by like...firing squad, lethal injection, hanging or electric chair or something?

Aha, just reminded me of Robin Williams comedy back in the day;

'Cause youve got The Chamber, The Chair, Fear Factor, people in Texas are going ''We got those shows...we just dont film 'em.

2 weeks ago the Supreme Court banned execution of retarded people, and people in Texas were going ''***t wheres the fun now''.

'Cause they were zappin' retarded people every other week, it was like ''Go sit in Santa's lap Timmy... *Bzzzzt*

Obama is committing treason, but that whole Valerie Plame thing wasn't treasonous?

lol

...treason for?...
It's BS either way, just execute the accuser for wasting peoples time and patience for stupidity.

Wow, it seems that the crazies are still after Obama. I came across this article today http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17303

I had never even heard of this guy until today, but apparently the author of the article above has been following him for some time: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11853

WTF is with these people? I mean, if liberals couldnt get Bush out of office, what makes these conservative loons think they can file charges against Obama? The funny thing is that no matter what site is reporting this, none of them actually say what evidence Fitzpatrick has against the president. What is evident is that this Shitzpatrick is a bit off his rocker:

the quote is taken from his earlier attempt at filing charges back in August.
more info here: http://www.motherjones.com/politics...rick-birther-treason-grand-jury-monroe-county

That article is INCREDIBLY BIAS this is not journalism... its a guy just spewing on the internet. I imagine every president has had people who try to charge them of treason. This is nothing new.

canadianfreepress is a lunatic fringe right wing extremist, zomg save israel kill the muslims group. to call them journalists is really stretching the meaning of the word

anyways this is part of Fitzpatrick's complaint (the guy who accused obama of treason)

"From the official complaintâ?? â??Your criminal ascension manifests a clear and present danger. You fundamentally changed our form of government. The Constitution no longer works. - Confident holding your silent agreement and admission, I identify you as a foreign born domestic enemy. - My sworn duty, Mr. Obama, is to stand against what you stand for. You are not my president. You are not my commander in chief.â?"

he's obviously a lunatic. and this will be thrown out.

â??Your criminal ascension manifests a clear and present danger.

actually clear and present danger is enough justifcation for the US to invade Obama

"Right now, Obama is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."

"If he declares he has none, then we will know that Obama is once again misleading the world."

"We have sources that tell us that Obama recently authorized Obama field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Obama regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

invade Obama before he invades YOU america

I will laugh until my balls swing if this guy gets charged with mutiny. On the other hand, I want him to have a fair trial; to hear his case will be hilarious.

does hes proof is cuz obama is black?

"that man is black,thats enough proof your honor....*goes back to seat,everyone keep staring at him*"

I will laugh until my balls swing if this guy gets charged with mutiny. On the other hand, I want him to have a fair trial; to hear his case will be hilarious.
"America is not a boat, and I should not be charged with treason!"

Um, there were no traitors to Italy in Caesars day. There was no ****ing Italy in Caesars day :)

Um, there were no traitors to Italy in Caesars day. There was no ****ing Italy in Caesars day :)

I'm thinking the poor moron meant traitors to Caesar.

Except, in this case, I don't think that Obama is being portrayed as Brutus.

I know he meant that but really, he should know better. It just goes to show that when he's not trying to have his president hung, shot, gassed or however the death sentence is carried out in cases of treason, the man is still a shocking display of willfull ignorance. I'd call him a muppet but I had a thing for Moki as a kid.

Back