I'm not exactly new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just add 3000 posts. As far as who I am, that's for me to know and for the rest of you to never find out. (Quite frankly, I'd be surprised if anyone guessed by just this post alone.)

I haven't been here for a long time now, and if any of you haven't guessed already, I was previously a HL2 member once before. I like visiting the games & gaming forums to check out threads from the latest games from time to time, and well since we seem to need an account to check it out now. :|

Anyways, here I am. I'll probably make a post or two about Just Cause 2 soon, so any fans of the franchise be sure to look for it, K?

As for my profile, I'm both too lazy and too tired to care to build it up back again right now, plus my access to hi-speed is nil atm anyways.

You know you're basically asking for a ban.

You know you're basically asking for a ban.
Well, I'll mainly just stick to the games & gaming forums after this thread. So long as I want to have a legitimate discussion about games, I doubt anyone will care tbh. Only a few topics ever interest me in the Lounge, and I deal with bureaucracy quite enough on the job to concern myself with it in the Politics forums.

I hate having to maintain mountains of case sensitive paperwork btw, but I'm liking my new job nonetheless.

Oh wow, a man of mystery?

Who is he?
Who was he?
Who cares?

Next!

Why would a member who took the time to make 3000 posts at one time feel the need for such attention whoring now? Hl2.net always brings em back.

You had best un**** yourself or I'll screw off your head and shit down your neck.

And of course, welcome.

Wait, mods will add to your post count? I thought they'd just mess with your info from time to time as a joke, like with Darkside's join date. If it's the former, would a mod kindly add a humble 10,000 posts to my post count?

Can I get my join date as being 2004?

Also, Just Cause 2 is a great sandbox imo. The story sucks, the cut scenes suck, the missions suck. But god damn it's fun to fly and wreck stuff. Much better than GTA 4. Also using the grappling hook and parachuting is fun. If GTA 4 had Just Cause 2's sandbox gameplay and graphics it would be perfect.

I thought they'd just mess with your info from time to time as a joke, like with Darkside's join date.
You think this is a joke?! The date change inflicted upon me is no "joke!" It is a cruel punishment I must endure for my hubris. It is the price I must pay...for knowing I was totally right. 2003s are the kings of the forum and the mods don't want you to know it!

Shut up newbie. 04's have taken over and theres nothing you can do to change that.

Wait, mods will add to your post count? I thought they'd just mess with your info from time to time as a joke, like with Darkside's join date. If it's the former, would a mod kindly add a humble 10,000 posts to my post count?

Glenn added about.. 800 to mine for saying a nice comment on one of Bluewolf's news threads.

You think this is a joke?! The date change inflicted upon me is no "joke!" It is a cruel punishment I must endure for my hubris. It is the price I must pay...for knowing I was totally right. 2003s are the kings of the forum and the mods don't want you to know it!

You're a dying breed, Darkside. Loyalists like you don't live that long.

10 million internet cookies to whomever gets the reference.

The 03s will never stand for this!

Yeah, but you had to say something nice about Bluewolf. I think you came out on the raw side with that one.

It was that or he took 1000 off.

It was really a lose lose situation.

Its too bad Bluewolf doesn't post anymore. We had some good times, he and I.

Hey Saturos, how's it going? It's your old buddy dabomb! You've missed out on a lot here!
Ummm...ok. Nice to meet you too! I like the bo-bomb avatar btw.

NOTE: I may purposefully leave bread crumbs from time to time.

Having registered on December 31st, 2003, I feel it is my honor-bound, sacred duty to function as a bridge of peace, trust, and understanding between the 2003 and 2004 camps. It is time to set aside our differences and end this senseless slaughter, once and for all - if we band together, no force in the 'verse can stop us.

Ummm...ok. Nice to meet you too! I like the bo-bomb avatar btw.

NOTE: I may purposefully leave bread crumbs from time to time.

You do realise that you're going to be banned pretty damn soon, and entirely at our discretion, right?

Having registered on December 31st, 2003, I feel it is my honor-bound, sacred duty to function as a bridge of peace, trust, and understanding between the 2003 and 2004 camps. It is time to set aside our differences and end this senseless slaughter, once and for all - if we band together, no force in the 'verse can stop us.

You must have been pretty wasted when you decided to join hl2.net on new years eve.

He wasn't wasted; the government told him to do it.

Somebody want to tell me why Saturos was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back