I'm totaly outraged!!!!

jverne

Reaction score
Read this! It's not a joke!

S. Dinesh Gopinath, I.A.S, Director of
Medical & Research Div,
Chennai.

Dear Friends,

Kindly take a couple of minutes to go thru this mail.
If useful may advise others also . Please pass this on
to others This happened in Paris recently and may
happen elsewhere also. A few weeks ago, in a
movie theatre, a person felt something poking from her
seat. When she got up to see what it was, she found a
needle sticking out of the seat with a note attached
saying "You have just been infected by HIV". The
Disease Control Center (in Paris) reports many similar
events in many other cities recently. All tested
needles were HIV Positive. The Centeralso reports that
needles have been found in cash dispensers at public
banking machines.

We ask everyone to use extreme caution when faced with
this kind of situation. All public chairs/seats should
be inspected with vigilance and caution before use. A
careful visual inspection should be enough.

In addition, they ask that each of you pass this
message along to all members of your family and your
friends of the potential danger.

Recently, one doctor has narrated a somewhat similar
instance that happened to one of his patients at the
Priya Cinema in Delhi. A young girl, engaged and about
to be married in a couple of months, was pricked
while the movie was going on. The tag with the needle
had the message
"Welcome to the World of HIV family".

Though the doctors told her family
that it takes about 6 months before the virus grows
strong enough to start damaging the system and a
healthy victim could survive about 5-6 years, the girl
died in 4 months, perhaps more because of the "Shock
thought". We all have to be careful at public places,
rest God help! Just think about saving a life by
forwarding this message.

Please, take a few seconds of your time to pass along.

With Regards,
S. Dinesh Gopinath,
I.A.S, Director of Medical & Research Div, Chennai.

Rather than forwarding irrelevant mails, kindly pass
this to every one. Probably ur mail can help some save
his/her life.

WTF!!! Hope those bastards get run over by a lawn-mower!!!!

5 years ago we had a similar case in our capital city, when a dickhead ran with a infected needle and kept stabbing people!!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Its a chain letter for gods sake. Although cases like these have been reported, its just a lame attempt to pass the mail on. Its really sad.

Had similar around here too a few years back, people going around nightclubs doing it.

I'd rather be stabbed with a knife then a needle infected with hiv, if anyone ever attempted to do that to me, they had better pray that i never get hold of them as i would just kill them.

Razor said:
I'd rather be stabbed with a knife then a needle infected with hiv, if anyone ever attempted to do that to me, they had better pray that i never get hold of them as i would just kill them.

killing them it's not enough, i'm not a psyho but when such things happen i almost snap!!! they should be tourtured til the last drop of blood!!!
imagine somone doing that to your GF!!??

Razor said:
wow.. first you wanna kill me, now others. Violent little sod today aren't you :p

If I saw them with the needle, I would stab them repetively with it and then permentantly ban thier acc--

Too much HL2.net. :|

/me walks off rambling

The Dark Elf said:
wow.. first you wanna kill me, now others. Violent little sod today aren't you :p

Sorry, just come home from work. I don't tend to carm down until i've run a few miles at the gym.

These people should be combine harvested kthxbai.

A strange transvestive man once grabbed a friend of mine and spat in his mouth saying "Hur hur, you've got HIV now". Fortunately, you can't actually get it that way but my friend was scared for days before a doctor, and even some time afterwards He spent about an hour being sick and washing his mouth out.

Yo'd spend days being sick with that shit anyway.... how could you spit in someones mouth. yuk, fs, disgusting.

In 6th grade or so we were warned about this, to look in the change slot before sticking our finger in it.

Yeah, I heard about this ages ago - was a problem in London for a while.. joyriders kept stealing cars and then leaving HIV infected needles sticking out the backseat of cars :|

EDIT: What I mentioned wasn't fake.

ComradeBadger said:
Yeah, I heard about this ages ago - was a problem in London for a while.. joyriders kept stealing cars and then leaving HIV infected needles sticking out the backseat of cars :|

EDIT: What I mentioned wasn't fake.

come on stop it, i can't stop shitting myself!!! :frown: :(

But i'm talking the letters. They were proven fake.

People with HIV knowingly spreading it, pisses me off. Chain mails piss me off almost as much, i hate them.... why, do people send them on like mindless morons?!!

Yeah, its almost becoming a fashion thing among certain groups to have HIV, and of course they like to spread it.

I can understand why they would want to spread it, they probably feel that people dont think it is a big enough of a problem and if they spread it they will get more help.

CREMATOR666 said:
I would stick a needle in their eyes

/me advises everyone to wear visors, just in case cremator gets angry

well, at least its fake.

now i can go back to watching movies at public places.

they'll have to get past my martial art skills before they stab me with the infected needle, meh

So what is the risk of getting infected if you are stabbed once?

It's sickening that this kind of thing could happen.
It's worse than murder in a way, because it's giving someone a terrible disease, which manifests itself over a few years before finally killing them in an awful way.
I don't agree with capital punishment as a rule, but these guys should get the chair.

This shit is...disturbing, to say the least.

KoreBolteR said:
they'll have to get past my martial art skills before they stab me with the infected needle, meh

They'll shoot you with one

One more reason to never, ever leave the house.

Score.

Why not just put something instant to kill the person? I don't get it. Either way these bastards must die

this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO oold. It's an urban legend and I've heard it like 10 years ago.

Ahhh, the reason I enjoy NOT going to clubs and parties....just stay at home, go out on dates.....STAY AWA FROM MEN WITH BIG OL' NEEDLES...*check*

Back