Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't say FUNNY image dump.

I don't care for un funny but why the hell would someone post disgusting pictures? I am so sick of that crap. I'm in a bad mood and trying to eat and that's the last thing I want to look at when I am trying to cheer up by finding something funny. I hate you all...I hope the next time your all in the street you get hit by AIDS. Twice.

They were all new, robot attack and Gumby were funny, the eyeball thing was weird and cool, the fingers were photoshopped and the others were decent. I declare it an overall success.

GETTING HIT BY AIDS IS NOT FUNNY. MY BROTHER DIED THAT WAY

I come in here to find cool/funny/gross pictures to cheer me up, the last thing I need is someone making fun of my dead brother.

I don't care for un funny but why the hell would someone post disgusting pictures? I am so sick of that crap. I'm in a bad mood and trying to eat and that's the last thing I want to look at when I am trying to cheer up by finding something funny. I hate you all...I hope the next time your all in the street you get hit by AIDS. Twice.

joke's on you, I already got hit by AIDS THREE TIMES.

Let's keep the faggyness/idiocy/vulargarities to a minimum.

damn, krynn, nice editing in your being offended AFTER I'm offensive ;(

The fingers are disgusting and fascinating at the same time...

Was that the guy who thought it would be fun to hold dry ice in his bare hand? Or was that a different one?

Wha? Naudian its a photoshoop of some creatures weird ass mouth, its not real you fool. Also: krynn did your brother really die that way? :( Im sorry my friend I cant tell if you're serious or not and I dont wanna offend you.

Also: krynn did your brother really die that way? :( Im sorry my friend I cant tell if you're serious or not and I dont wanna offend you.

All brothers die that way.

Nobody else lol'd at this?

Nobody?

I did.

It was better without the change. Nothing against Naudian (or perhaps EVERYTHING AGAINST HIM), but more OLOLOLOL's were generated with the image having only the change of eyebrows.

All brothers die that way.

What? First off, if hes even jokin its still not even the least bit funny, and BTW just to bitch: this is what pisses me off about the moding here. A joke about AIDs or the WTC goes unnoticed but any racist jokes will get the thread closed, infractions to posters..etc. Im suprised you didnt get an infraction for posting 'that' image I commented to you earlier. :sleep:

What? First off, if hes even jokin its still not even the least bit funny, and BTW just to bitch: this is what pisses me off about the moding here. A joke about AIDs or the WTC goes unnoticed but any racist jokes will get the thread closed, infractions to posters..etc. Im suprised you didnt get an infraction for posting 'that' image I commented to you earlier. :sleep:

Can you make more sense? Are you saying that you think there should be an equivalency between AIDs/WTC jokes and racist jokes in the way that they're dealt with? So is it that you think they should permit racist jokes as well as AIDs/WTC jokes or that neither should be allowed?

god, I hate crap like that finger thing. Reminds me of the eyeballed cheek thing. Good thing for ad block, makes bad pics go bye bye!

Can you make more sense? Are you saying that you think there should be an equivalency between AIDs/WTC jokes and racist jokes in the way that they're dealt with? So is it that you think they should permit racist jokes as well as AIDs/WTC jokes or that neither should be allowed?

He is saying that some horrible jokes don't get a warning whereas others do and he feels they should all be punished. However jokes about black people are discrimatory and actually punishable by law whereas jokes about aids aren't because you can only get aids from gay buttsecks which everyone knows gay people are an abomination from the devil and that has been scientifically proven in the bible and you can't argue that because god wrote the bible and the bible says god is real. SLAM DUNK

(sorry krynn if your bro really died...I don't mean any offense)

Wha? Naudian its a photoshoop of some creatures weird ass mouth, its not real you fool.

Oh. Sometimes a shop is so ridiculous looking...I get fooled :( The dry ice burn was different anyway...it was like a blister that covered his whole palm D:

mesmer-stare-famous-afghan-girl-ap6!l@.png

Wha? Naudian its a photoshoop of some creatures weird ass mouth, its not real you fool. Also: krynn did your brother really die that way? :( Im sorry my friend I cant tell if you're serious or not and I dont wanna offend you.

Yeah, he got hit really hard by AIDS. Got blindsided and pinned him up against a wall :(

1194451872607s.jpg

Damn dude are you serious? Its pretty obvious what I was saying...why dont you read that again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back