Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you change is to the UK version, then?

Because it's actually surprisingly (or not so) crap. It's even worse than the US one. I attempted to do so, until I realised there were words that weren't even in it!

Having excessive and unnecessary red lines under my text pisses me off.

My sister's high school diploma:

diplomald7.jpg

Is she hot?

Count on Stern to repost a picture. Count on Stern to have a news article backing it up.

Spikowski...

You can see the "i" by going into Photoshop and lowering the brightness and increasing the contrast. (that and google says "do you mean "spikowski"?" when I search for "spiwski")

lol, I'm not. You could easily find my last name anywhere. Was just playing along.

Mustard and Mild Hungarian Salami.

****ing awesome taste.

It looks like a reuben. Reubens are generally pretty plain.

And Que, those images are great! You drew them I'm assuming. :thumbs:

I'm really digging the LSD turtle!

It looks like a reuben. Reubens are generally pretty plain.

And Que, those images are great! You drew them I'm assuming. :thumbs:

I'm really digging the LSD turtle!

Yep, thank you, thank you :D

I like the LSD turtle as well. Needs more floating multi-colored Jimi Hendrix heads though.

even though someone showed a video of it, its still hard to believe, but it is simple physics.

I'd have to see that

I thought it was crazy glue or shopped. I can see the handle is pushing up on the end, which is forcing the other end down, but it looks like it defies gravity, because there is too much weight hanging off to the right.

EDIT: oh, i see liek there was this huge debate to follow. that will teach me to get behind in the imagedump. still want to see the video because it's cool

I heard on the news yesterday that some dumb **** used a spell checker on people's names in the yearbooks. all of them were printed like that.

Their solution was to give everyone stickers with the correct names to place on top.

I like the LSD turtle as well. Needs more floating multi-colored Jimi Hendrix heads though.
ha cool. I ilke que's art. the gimp cow made me lol

*snip*

Oh my god. I would have been so bummed. What was your sister's reaction? Did you point it out to her or did she find it?

I'm going to check mine.

Yep, mine is okay. I would have worded it differently, but it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back