Image Dump IV (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
normandysupplyeditur4.jpg

because you dont get it?

it's a great ad because it makes you look for the solution; there's a payoff that ties in perfectly with the product it's advertising ..every single viewer who "gets it" associates it with the product it's "message"

it's effectiveness as an ad is only hampered by the astuteness of it's intended audience ..which says more about the audience than the ad .......

yes i get it! its just stupid though....clever but stupid.

it's not nasty ..because the woman is wearing a pushup bra her boobs stick out more meaning her table setting has to be further out than those not wearing a pushup bra

sometimes subtlty is advertising is too subtle ...although I dont think that's the case here..once you notice the table settings it should all make sense ..or at least that's how it's supposed to work in theory

That is indeed clever. And it does work, not only will I remember this ad, i will show it to my friends for amusement.

I will not rest until this is rectified.

No, the answer is not more images. It's multiquote wars with Stern.

And more brownies damnit.

Is that a real photo? It's so surrealistic.

If it is real, (I'm pretty sure it is) it's a photo of the D Day landing in Normandy (6 June 1944)....Judging by the US ships, I'm guessing it was either Utah Beach or Omaha Beach.

I lol'd. DVD rewinder lol

Indeed, DVDs CANNOT be rewinded!

Every human being is supposed to know that. Except people who are too young.

If it is real, (I'm pretty sure it is) it's a photo of the D Day landing in Normandy (6 June 1944)....Judging by the US ships, I'm guessing it was either Utah Beach or Omaha Beach.

But the zeppelins! So maaaany zeppelins!

Yeah i have seen that picture many times before. Shows how much went in to the invasion.

That pic isn't DURING the actual initial invasion, it's much after when the beach is secure and they're bringing in all the supplies and shit.

Also facepalm at SamuraiKenji.

Got da' DVD shi' off ebah! Shi' don't do fuggin nutin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back