Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be annoying to set this up all the time.

Cool font bro.

Are you kidding? KA has always used Lucida.

1504fe7e5c01f3d.gif

776ba75778e594e.gif

Slightly ****ed up:
f525fad28c52549.gif

EDIT:

faed3147b38769d.gif

House is actually one of the weakest productions to feature Hugh Laurie.

I am the only one who find the name eyjafjallajokul not that hard to pronounce?

It probably is easy to pronounce if you heard someone say it before, I haven't heard anyone say it so I'm just going off how I read it..

Yo mamas so fat, when they cremated her Europe had to cancel all of its flights.

well I did hear from a spanish speaking news site and I thought it would be easier for a english one since I guess icelandic language is closer to english

The humor is that black people were let inside the park.

:D

I JOKE YES?

Also, I think they will find it difficult to move the pieces whilst they are glued to the board. Which doesn't make for a very exciting game. No wonder they decided they would need to ride a roller coaster to make the game exciting again.

First one was hot, all others made me revoke hot status.

117.jpg

First 2 were just silly looking. I could never fap to that. Even if she were asian.

Also she looks like Amanda Bynes

First one was hot, all others made me revoke hot status.

I never really found her that hot, but I don't see how any of those pics would make her less attractive.
First 2 were just silly looking. I could never fap to that. Even if she were asian.
Yeah, shes got a bunch of photos where shes doing stupid poses.

Also she looks like Amanda Bynes

And your girlfriend looks like Lucy Liu. God damn veg, you're so weab now that all white people are looking the same to you, because Amanda Bynes looks nothing like Summer Glau.

Also, click here for the most intensely pissed off person you've ever seen. (Breaking Bad spoiler I guess.)
breakingbads03e06hdtvxv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back