IMPORTANT: Very real possibility mynecraft.com host is a scam artist

That's because your client updated, and the server hasn't. Version mismatch.

Thought as much... Just thought I'd check. Will get on sometime, but time for sleep now.

Server host is waiting for an updated version of hMod, then they'll roll out the server update.

Pi, you'll need to keep me updated on whether or not you and all the other members think this service is worth migrating to. That way, when the time comes, I can transfer these donations to whoever is going to be managing the operation and thus paying for the service.

Well, it's not up to me - it depends what everyone else thinks. So far, the server seems to work well, and I know that MPUK have a good track record and aren't going to disappear overnight.

Well, it's not up to me - it depends what everyone else thinks. So far, the server seems to work well, and I know that MPUK have a good track record and aren't going to disappear overnight.

Well yeah, that's why I said all the other members too.

I think the server is pretty good, but there is often lag in the form of blocks reappearing after digging. This mostly only happens with dirt, for whatever reason.

Another thing is, I've been losing shit when moving things around in my chest. If you move it too fast it may disappear. I lost like 50 iron ingots due to this. Really pissed me off.

The blocks reappearing is a side-effect of using the BlockIt plugin to fix the major block reverting issues that Notch introduced in the last update. It'd be a lot worse without the plugin, although the bug is apparently fixed in the newest update.
I've lost items in chests too - it's odd, but may be related to the same thing.

Vegeta you should have known this for a long time... MOVE STUFF IN CHESTS SLOWLY.

That's been there since the beginning of Hokey's server and the beginning of minecraft really.

Losing items in chests is one of the major parts of the duping bug that I ran into. As long as you drop them slowly into the chest and don't instantly grab them up again then it should be fine.

Maybe we could move discussion about Pi's server to another thread? This one seems entirely inappropriate.

I've been reading his 'wifes' facebook profile for quite a while now. She really is the most repulsive women, whether she'd lying or not. I think she probably has some kind of personality disorder.

Back