Is my PC Specs good?

DopeZebra

Headcrab
Reaction score
I have a AMD E2-1800 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics Processor, 4 GB of RAM, a 64 bit OS and Possessor, and Windows 8.1. I have a laptop but its connected to a touch screen monitor and a keyboard and mouse. The laptop is a ASUS laptop and yea. Is it good?

You should get a decent frame-rate while playing Solitaire.

i can play source game well but anything thats not source is bad.

Yeah, you're definitely not going to get much out of newer games. Those specs are low performance by today's standards.

yea. well source games are fun so i am happy with what i got. maybe source 2 will work? valve might optimize it so everyone can play.

What was the point of this thread? You already know the specs of your computer are bad, because you already said you can't play halfway modern games on it. And no, Source 2 will not work well on those specs. The phone in my pocket has better specs than that. Anything running its video off an APU is not gaming quality.

It's pretty below average. Any graphics you can squeeze out of an APU will be below par for the standards of gaming today. APU just means the GPU and CPU are combined in the same chip. If you want to increase your performance for a low price, you can upgrade your RAM to 8 GB. APUs see a large increase in performance with more RAM compared to just upgrading your RAM if you have a separate GPU. :)

Back