I've finally realized.... Government is the root of all Evil.

Yes?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Companion Cube
Reaction score
And we all must do what it takes to bring it down.
Powerless as we may remain in the face of the colossus, we all need to realize that it is an evil that must be destroyed.
Reality, our reality, is controlled by the government - but they are also controlled by a world order that seeks humanity's destruction.

I do not think that Government should be inflicted upon any man, because it is the greatest evil humanity has ever devised -
Law and order is nothing but a delusion, a shackle of the mind in which they use to control us as a society.

Fools that we all were, thinking that government could provide us with shelter - when it was the greatest enemy of them all.
Original intentions, I do not know what they were, but it is a fact that G is an inherent evil - and they will use it against us.
On retrospect, I may have been one of the reasons, like all of us who were slavishly compliant, that the world order, through governance, will destroy us all.
Liberty, the prime cardinal sin, is what they wish to take from us.

Stand strong, HL2.net, in the fight against Government. Because they will kill us all.

Are you going to get yourself killed posting this? Because you know, your government will probably do that.

But then again, it's April Fools where you live so you're probably just playing a great big joke on us all.

Numbers? Against Government? HAHAHA!

Remember that time when I said I was leaving, and everyone was like "is this an April Fool's joke?" and I said no, I was actually leaving, and then you guys started to believe me? God you guys are gullible.

Anyways, back on topic. Numbers, I'm glad you finally stopped being a government whore.

That was my first thought as well, something doesn't seem right...

The answer can only be yes.

And they will come for me in the night.

So you go from patriot/ultranationalist to anarhist/NWO conspiracy nut. GG Numbers, GG.

Time difference April shenanigans are afoot.

haha it's funny because it's april fool's and numbers is really a brainwashed government pawn so it's ironic

btw im totally behind you let's do this
let's start with NK

I fully condone this topic, the government is the root of all Evil.

The solution to the problem is simple and obvious: The deliberate and systematic eradication of all governmental employees.

I fully condone this topic, the government is the root of all Evil.

The solution to the problem is simple and obvious: The deliberate and systematic eradication of all governmental employees.

Government employees are people too, unlike those in Sweden.

I knew it all along.

Numbers is the most elaborate and thought out internet troll of our time.

I read somewhere that Julian Assange is an agent working for CIA.

There are of course those who do not want us to speak.

I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way.

Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Read the starting letters of each sentence

I thought I'd give you guys a hint since April fools day is nearly over, at least over here.

Good quote. I liked that movie and the actor's speaking style. Ending was stupid.

Too bad numbers is a troll from florida. I don't think any of you aren't web bots

Jokes aside, I was going to post something like, "YOU try taking care of millions of whiny bitches" but then I loled

Read the starting letters of each sentence

I thought I'd give you guys a hint since April fools day is nearly over, at least over here.

Touche! Nicely done.

I couldn't remember which ridiculously absolute side of the spectrum Numbers represented so I didn't know if it was supposed to be serious or not. HL2.net is a place of the most polarized political representations on the planet and it's too hard to keep up with it.

The government edited the vote.
Democracy! Feh!

I came in all champagne and shit.

Only to walk out all tears and shit.

I couldn't remember which ridiculously absolute side of the spectrum Numbers represented so I didn't know if it was supposed to be serious or not. HL2.net is a place of the most polarized political representations on the planet and it's too hard to keep up with it.

Pretty weak excuse bro, it's not like Numbers is a no-avatar lurker who posts once a leap-year.

Back