Join me in the abstathlon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jverne

Reaction score
No masturbating for a continuous amount of time.

First, no masturbating for a week, if successful add another week and so forth. Aim is at least one month.

Reasons are various...masturbating is lame, increase testosterone levels for muscle growth, see if you can,...

I'm now at day 2 and i feel fine, i just have to avoid looking at poorly dressed women.

Anybody interested in joining me?

Dont you get more testosterone in your blood if you jerk off? I seen on a TV show they proved it with a blood test before and after sex, bud had more testosterone after sex..

I swear every other thread in the forum these days is about masturbation, erections and general gay activities.

I love it.

I once held it for 3 weeks straight because i was traveling and i was constantly around people, even when sleeping. When i finally blew my load, i had a shock and awe moment as i realized i could of made billions if i had done it at a sperm donation center.

God damn it guys, you just killed my morale.
But still i hope to make it at least 2 weeks, then i'll flush out the carcinogens with pleasure. :)

@Ravioli

lol

I thought about sabotaging you by posting pictures of scantily-clad women in this thread.

Then I thought, "Maybe that's what he wants! Maybe it's some kind of reverse psychology thread."

Now I don't know whether I'd be causing you to break your goal or if I'd be playing right into your hands!

Ah, screw it.

Have a picture of a girl riding a giant cock.

1121733379777.jpg

All I can think of when I look at that picture is 'Problem, officer?'.

p.s. masturbating is natural and healthy and if you think otherwise you're too far gone for us to try and help you anymore

Also the most I've gone is two and a half weeks.

****ing Persona 3.
Damnit, Yukari.

The only study I could find measuring testosterone levels of men who didn't ejaculation for extended periods of time, was research done by chinese researchers, J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr;4(2):236-40. The study was done on 28 men who were told to not ejaculate for entire week. It was found that for first 6 days testosterone levels did not change. However, on the 7th day of abstaining, testosterone levels jumped up by nearly 50%. It then declined quickly after that day, therefore abstaining from ejaculation had no long term rising effect.

Shit

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_masturbating_increase_testosterone_levels

Sorry darkside, that girl didn't even tickle me down there, you boys know what i mean, right!? :thumbs:

****ing hell this forum is getting weird.

Also, you really didn't take the 'stop posting rubbish threads' advice to heart did you?

Oh well Jverne, best of luck to you anyway! If anything, it'll be an interesting experiment. Must wreck havoc on your sex drive. Maybe it'll force you to be more forward with women in the hope of scoring some actions and seeking 'release' in a better way.

Yeah, I went there.
2lmaowm.jpg

Also, you really didn't take the 'stop posting rubbish threads' advice to heart did you?

Aw come on, it wouldn't be that fun if only serious threads were made.

Maybe you guys are getting old.

Yeah, I went there.
2lmaowm.jpg

Oh **** yeah, that's what i'm talking about! God that girl is super pretty...but i must resist!

So you do want girls posted! Darkside was right! D;

i think my previous best was like 4 days and that was because i couldn't sleep because i needed to rub one out. but then again i have had 5 or 6 orgasms in one night before and that can be annoying. its like, "**** you dick! i just wanna sleep!!" :(

anyway i like to pound it like 3-4 days in a row then take a break, and it usually works for me. i doubt i can make it longer than 5 days without going insane

So you do want girls posted! Darkside was right! D;

Not really, but don't mind if you do. Left click->save picture as will solve the problem until the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back