Kick ass chip dip

Pressure

Reaction score
If you're like me and TexMex is your absolute favorite type of food you're going to love this. Here's a reciepe for some dip you use to eat your Tostido chips with :). This is a large dish so you might want to have multiple people to eat it.

What you need:
  • Coventional Oven
  • Large Pan
  • Large Skillet
  • Can Opener
  • Time
  • Tostidos Chips
  • A Large Can of Refried Beans
  • A Large Container of Salsa
  • A Pound of Ground Beef/Sausage
  • Velveda Cheese (Mexican Spiced or Orinigal)

Steps:
  1. Cook the ground beef/sauage in the skillet until it is fully cooked through.
  2. Spread an even layer of refried beans on the bottom of the pan.
  3. Spread fully cooked meat on top of the refried beans.
  4. Pour the salsa ontop of the meat and beans. You can make the layer of salsa as thick or as thin as you want. I suggest a good sized layer of salsa.
  5. Slice the Velveda Cheese into squares and cover the top of the salsa.
  6. For Oven: Set the temperature to 375 degrees F. Cook until the cheese on top starts to bubble.
  7. Eat and Enjoy!

Once you eat it prepare to have an orgasm in your mouth it's that good. Be sure to let it cool off or else you'll give your mouth a nasty burn. I've also included pictures for the steps. If any of you actually makes it tell me how good you thought it was.

I've done that, its awesome. I added a layer of sour cream too.

I say you should put the directions in the form of those oatmeal cookies.

Sour cream does add a whole other level of goodness. I'll do that next time.

put it on top of the cheese, or else it doesnt taste right

You put it on before or after you cook it in the oven?

after, you dont want to cook a dairy product. Put it on very last on top of the cheesy goodness.

Oh god just thinking about the dip is making me so hungry I could eat a whole pan of it myself. I'm going to cook it this weekend!

Damn....if I wasn't lazy right now I would make that. :(

Back