Later

I think it may just be that the baby was finally born. :3

Is this for real or is Willeh just being Willeh?

That's the problem, he's joked about leaving/personal problems/hating everyone on the forum so many times, even if this time he really means it, I just can't take him seriously.

I remember someone with a banana on these forums. Did he have a banana?

That's the problem, he's joked about leaving/personal problems/hating everyone on the forum so many times, even if this time he really means it, I just can't take him seriously.

I haven't taken him seriously since I was new here and he threatened to slit my throat. Hur hur, Willy you witty bastard.

I still remember when he trolled us twice about leaving a girl pregnant, and twice we fell for it.

Never send to know for whom the booth tolls; it tolls for Will.

I can't say that I liked Willeh all that much but I will miss him if he really leaves. :(

I hope you die in a fire Willie.

With much love,
Urinal

so..what happened? Haven't been here in a while...WTF IS GOING ON.

Willie, smack my dads ass with a spatula and

Bye bye, I hope you get herpes in your eyes.

Honestly hope a lot of you kill yourselves. The world would be much better. Especially Stern and Hool. Morons. I lead a hollow and joyless life where the only enjoyment I get anymore is making others unhappy. Seeing as most of you are already cynical pricks who already loath their own meaningless lives. I'm going to go decide if the future is worth it now that I've destroyed some specific relationships in my personal life in the span of 10 minutes. a new record for me honestly. I hope some of you actually lead good lives. The rest of you I seriously hope you die before you can taint the gene pool. No, really. I've never had it in me before to say I genuinely hate knowing someone on this forum even exists, but jesus. I'm sure some of you feel the same. That's okay. I might go fix that. But I hope some of you fix that first and just kill yourselves. I hope I see a lot of you in hell.

Out. Kill yourselves. Die.

Yours Truly,

F*Ck Off

P.S. Stigmata you're awesome, I love you, you're a brother to me. Keep on truckin', bro. Remember everything I've said before. If I've said anything.

And one final thing before I forget. Vegeta, I never hated you. Honestly love you. Marry Kathy you piece of shit. Have subhuman kids.
I agree 100%, bunch of f*ckin self obsessed losers on here. Think im gonna go drink some bleach

I agree 100%, bunch of f*ckin self obsessed losers on here. Think im gonna go drink some bleach

Yeah I too hate everyone without reason for their mannerisms on the Internet. I'm so angry.

Willie is the only forum member I've considered blowing. He'll be missed :(

Is this a suicide note?

First thing that crossed my mind when I saw this thread, but I don't think so. It's Willie and he's always extreme... though that's a bad thing if he ever were serious since it's hard to tell.

Yeah, I was thinking about how Freud said something about there being no such thing as a joke.

****ing lol.

Thank you, haha. So many goddamn :seriousface: going on. I'd make a comment as to the socially inept nature of many frequenters but that would risk another infraction from the powers that be.

All I can say is I love ya'll and this forum certainly beats the likes of the Jersey Shore! (I don't own a television, so I guess I don't really know). But yeah.

Right, I may be seeing things, but I passed this billboard on my way to work and the dude looks an awful lot like Willie with longer hair. Why teh **** is he doing modelling jobs in the Netherlands?

cEAV1.jpg

Yoou're right he dooes look a bit like the dude oon the billbooard.

Well obviously he had to flee the states since he's wanted for multiple counts of sexual assault.

That makes the billboard even more hilarious. The big text says "Live in Oostpoort?" and in the bottom left it says "Start Selling." Start selling your homes, Willy is here!

That makes the billboard even more hilarious. The big text says "Live in Oostpoort?" and in the bottom left it says "Start Selling." Start selling your homes, Willy is here!

Thanks for the heads-up. I should warn my female co-workers.

Back