Laughing at stupid stuff

ShadowArmy

Reaction score
You ever find yourselves in convulsions from things that don't seem like they should be that funny?

Like, this one time, on Starcraft: Brood War, I joined a number of pending games and kept spamming things like "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE 3 FREE STARCRAFT 2 BETA KEYS!". Sometimes I would even make up a url off the top of my head and tell them to go there to find out more. Now obviously this doesn't fool anybody, and I didn't expect it to. But I was met with replies like "r u real??" (spambot?), "dude gtfo!" and "epic fail".

And for some reason, I couldn't stop laughing so hard at the responses. That's what kept me doing it. And I wasn't drunk or stoned.

i think the general consensus here regarding people who do that stuff is "**** OFF"

but ya, i have little laughter fits for no reason sometimes.

I laugh at stupid things other people don't find funny, but nothing that stupid.

I laugh at mildly funny things when I'm really tired that I wouldn't normally enjoy.

Unfunny things still remain unfunny, however. Otherwise I would die of laughter.

It's worse when you laugh at stuff you know your not aloud too, like a bus of window lickers or something :(

On a related note, does anyone sometimes get "shaky thumb" while trying to hold their penis when taking a piss? I think it only happens to people with foreskin because then your thumb is doing two jobs: holding the foreskin back and holding the penis in place. That's probably why it goes a little haywire sometimes. Suddenly the thumb just starts jerking around uncontrollably and you piss everywhere.

On a related note, does anyone sometimes get "shaky thumb" while trying to hold their penis when taking a piss? I think it only happens to people with foreskin because then your thumb is doing two jobs: holding the foreskin back and holding the penis in place. That's probably why it goes a little haywire sometimes. Suddenly the thumb just starts jerking around uncontrollably and you piss everywhere.

err uhh no... never happened to me.

It means your going to hell, and your children will all be morbidly retarded with 12 toes and massive tongues. "DERRRRRRR"

No worries, look into getting some bibs and bike helmets.

Thats why parents of disabled children always claim they are "gifted".

I laugh at the way cats shiver when you stroke them all the way down their back.

It's not even funny.

I'm an unabashed admitted troll quite often. I think most people here know that.

as well as most of the regulars including, but not limited to: willeh, zombieturtle (**** acronym names!!!!), ennui, Pi, fishbulb, KA, toaster, bad^hat, krynn, CptStern, veg, taviow, rjmc, and especially munro <---- last one is a biggie, this site was pretty much designed from the ground up to condescend and troll on people.

TROLL!

DSCN1172.JPG

today i was laughing out loud when my friend was talking to an old guy and he arched his body back and stretched from side to side. I couldn't help but laugh because he looked like an old man himself trying to exercise.

I laugh at the way cats shiver when you stroke them all the way down their back.

It's not even funny.

Likewise.

Cats do the stupidest things, but they make me laugh.

I'm very sarcastic and about as anti-politically correct as it gets, so instead of laughing at something inappropriate I say, people might just think I'm an insensitive bitch.

I don't really laugh at too many things that aren't funny, but something that I do do is think of past funny times and just start laughing out of nowhere. It happened at work yesterday. I was just standing there and then thought of something that happened a long time ago and just started laughing. Everyone around me probably thought "wtf".

Anyone else sometimes get lint stuck in their butt hair?

Collects sweat. You ever shaved your ass? Your cheeks slide like they were buttered with Crisco. That's why we have ass hair.

Wouldn't it be better not to have ass sweat and no ass hair, than to have anal beards to correct the problem posed by your butt sweating?

No. Your ass sweating is important. More sweat glands help us cool down faster and make us a good endurance animal.

I don't believe I've ever had the sensation, 'Oh my ass is hot, need moar ass sweat'.

Then again, possibly it means that it's working.

I don't believe I've ever had the sensation, 'Oh my ass is hot, need moar ass sweat'.

Then again, possibly it means that it's working.

It's not just your ass, all the glands work together to cool the entire body down.

So this is the hilarious stupid stuff the thread was talking about.

There's something about this sentence that makes me laugh harder everytime I read it. Sigged.

One time there was this lady in a wheelchair, and the man invited her in and said "please take a seat". Then the lady said "that's alright, I am already seated".

My friend once spelt aspergers "Assburgers".

Oh god I'm still laughing at it right now.

It's not just your ass, all the glands work together to cool the entire body down.

What about girls? The vast majority of chicks don't have body hair but they still sweat...why do men only have it?

My ass hair is getting out of hand...I might get infractioned for this but hey this thread started the whole ass hair argument.

My stupid boxers always "shed" so i get so much lint stuck in my ass hair. When I remove it before I shower, as my hand passes my face to turn on the water I get a waft of what smells EXACTLY like the Grandpa Burger at A&W but in that glorious burger smell, there's always that other smell that is pure ass/shit so I quickly lather myself in soap and all is well.

On a side note, does anyone here actually think that "the shocker" is funny to gesture and explain? What the hell is the point of it, and did anyone even think it was entertaining to begin with? I think it's just a chain of people who are expecting their audience to think it's clever, who in turn demonstrate it to others under the same misguided premise?

On a side note, does anyone here actually think that "the shocker" is funny to gesture and explain? What the hell is the point of it, and did anyone even think it was entertaining to begin with? I think it's just a chain of people who are expecting their audience to think it's clever, who in turn demonstrate it to others under the same misguided premise?

It's for college kids to think they're bad ass because they stuck 2 fingers up a girls ass and 1 finger in her vagina. Little do they know that girls actually do poo and bad things come out from there.

Back